Will you be...

SENIOR YEAR

So, the 4 just stayed there not making a single sound until the bell rang. Junho and Gyuri stood up and fast-walked their way out of the situation leaving Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk wondering about what just happened. So, they too just went to their class hoping that it will wash away what just happened....and it did.

HYOYEON'S POV:

RIIIINNGGG!! "Yes! The first day of senior year is done!" I thought, and when I was about to get out of the classroom, I hit somebody and all my books hit the ground. And the other person was about to help me but I was done fixing anyways, and when I looked up..

"I have to tell you something Hyoyeon, can you please come with me?" Junho said while offering his hand out to me.

"O-okay then" So I went with him.

EUNHYUK'S POV:

So I was walking down the hallway then I saw Junho half-dragging Hyoyeon with him.. Need's help with math I think, Hyoyeon is always good with math. She always tutors me in middle school. I thought while smiling.

Just then I saw a girl smiling at me from down the hall and came runnign towards me. It was Gyuri.

"Eunhyuk-ah, come with me I have to tell you something"  She was pulling me the same way Junho was going to Hyoyeon.

 

MY POV:

Junho was dragging Hyoyeon to the park and let her seat on a bench.

"What is this about now Junho? I would've thought by now that you must have memorized the Quadratic formula. You remember? x= -b,plus or minus---" Hyoyeon was cut off.

"Yes, yes, don't worry. I memorize it already.Don't worry. Listen Hyo, I want to tell you something that I should have told you before.", Junho said.

Hyoyeon fell silent giving Junho the signal to talk already.

"Okay, here I go.

Hyoyeon, you are the type of person that everybody seems to like the happy, outgoing and kind Hyoyeon. We have been friends for so long now, we have lots of memories together with the gang both sad and happy. We have those moments where it's just the 2 of us, 2 friends just enjoying each other's company, those moments are what I treasure the most if you ask me why, it's not because of the weather, the actions, the words or even the shirt that I was wearing. I t was the person I spent those memories with. And that person was you, yes you Hyoyeon. For so long I have wanted to tell you this but...

I LOVE YOU HYOYEON, I REALLY DO AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR ME AND IF YOU DO, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

Hyoyeon fell silent and Surprised.

..................................................................................

Now Gyuri led Eunhyuk to the pool, it was just beside the park but Junho and Hyoyeon can't be seen from their view. Gyuri let Eunhyuk sit down.

"Gyuri what is this all about, if you are going to ask me if your hair looks fine today I would rather be at home sleeping from my first day as a Senior" Eunhyuk said playfuly.

"Stop kidding around monkey this is more important than my hair... I have to tell you somehting important..

Eunhyuk, have you ever felt that feeling wherein when you see a person that you care about so much but then you feel that those feeligns are more than just being friends?"

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Well, there is this someone that I really like since we became friends."

"So, why don't you tell that person what you really feel about them?"

"Okay, but can I practice with you first?"

Eunhyuk nodded.

"Umm.. we have been friends for a long time now, I know how you react to certain situations, I know your favorite color, I know that you must be suprised with me saying this to you. At first I always question myself why is it that everytime I talk to you, I will alwasy have this weird feeling of butterflies in my stomach. Why is it that everytime I see you with another girl, there is always this wave of negative energy flowing through me, and why is ti that everytime I close my eyes at night I always see you? Then I knew, I love you. And I want to know how you feel about me too?"

"Wow, that was very good, why don't you tell him now?"

"I just did"

EUNHYUK WAS SUPRISED.


So now that Junho and Gyuri confessed to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk..

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

Will JunHyo have Broken hearts? Happy Hearts? or regretful hearts? Same goes for HyukRi and especially HYOHYUK.

Stay Tuned for the next chapter.....

YEHEY! GAINING MORE AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

And I want to introduce to all of you my co-author also one of my best friends for I don't even know how long..borrriing123 of AlJoe( her pen name), she shows me her fics in her notebook and we talk about making improvements on our fics on the bus haha. She's making her own fic too! a SeoKyu fic please support my Uniie!  And it's because of her I ahve a plot :)) Love you UNNIE!  Oh, and to all my subscribers there too. this is for you.

XOXO,

eatcheeseandbehappy.