Commence phase 1

SENIOR YEAR

And so Hyoyeon and Gyuri went in the car and we drove off to Donghae’s place.


HYOYEON’S POV:

Before I went to the car, Gyuri went up to me and said that she wants to forget everything and move on. And then we said how much we missed each other and ended up buying ice cream. When we arrived at the car it seems like the boys are having a good time too.

BEST DAY EVER. If you ask  me.

JUNHO’S POV:

Yes! Thank you Donghae for the mini-party. It will give me the right time to discuss my tactics with Eunhyuk.

Donghae’s place was the best palace for a party no matter how small the party is. Since we are good people, we don’t drink. But there is always some Pizza, there are some drinks with alcohol but it’ very low ,speakers blasting all over the place and a vacant space which we would rather call, Dance floor.

So we were partying for half an hour now eating pizza around the table until Hyoyeon, Gyuri pulled Donghae to the dancefloor and danced which gave time for me and Eunhyuk to talk.

“Yah Eunhyuk!”

“Wae?”

“I am going to help you get Hyoyeon right?”

“Right.”

“So this is how we start.....” I told him how him an Hyoyeon can tlak to each other again, because even if we are alright Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk haven’t spoken to each other yet.

EUNHYUK’ S POV:

Junho had a good plan on his mind and it seems do-able :))

My wingman is just awesome.

So the song ended and the 3 went back to the chairs. After a few more minutes of  talking about our teachers we finally decided to go home already since most of our teachers gave us homework to do.

It was a silent trip back home since all of us were tired and full. We placed each other’s houses one by one and said our see you later’s and goodbyes.

When it was only us boys left in the car, Junho told Donghae about the plan and he was all in for it. And then Junho started the plan right after we left Gyuri’s house.

He picked up the phone and dialled Hyoyeon’s number  and placed it on loudspeaker for all 3 of us to hear.

Yoboseyo Junho Oppa?

“Hyoyeon-shi done with Homework yet?”

Ani, still got 1 more to do, why did you call?

“well it’s because I remembered that you promised to help me on my make-up test for Biology which is the day after tomorrow.”

Oh shoot, I’m sorry oppa been occupied these few days I forgot thanks for reminding me. When and where do you want me to help you?

“How about free period by the school pool?”

yeah okay!

“Don’t bring any of your books or notes anymore, you are a busy woman. I will just bring mine okay?”

Oh really? Okay then, see you tomorrow oppa!

And then the call ended.

“So Eunhyuk you know what to do”.. Junho said when we stopped in front of his house.

“You bet.” I said.

“I am counting on you!”

“Yes sir!”

And then he was in his house and Donghae drove me away to my house.

END OF POV:

The next day the ride to school has been better and they day was pretty normal until free period which was right after PE.

Hyoyeon and Gyuri were still washing up in their locker room while the boys were already done.

Donghae leaved early because he said he had to do something important.

JUNHO’S POV:

“What’s he up to?” I asked Hyuk as Donghae was leaving.

“Something important I guess.” He replied.

“So..are you ready?”

“I think so....”

“You better be! “

“I don’t know what to say to her! What if I slip, what if I hurt her, what if I stutter? What if I-“

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE SNAP OUT OF IT! You can do this, just say what’s in your heart. Oh there she is now” I said as I saw Hyoyeon head to the pool.

“Okay your on your own now man, GO!” I pushed Enhyuk and he left.

I just hope he gets it.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Wow, Junho pushes really hard I almost fell.

So I was making my way to the pool and then I saw Hyoyeon, She did agree with Junho not to bring her books for Biology but she did bring a few more notes with her..

How can she still be so pretty even if she’s not trying to be?

Then I snuck up behind her and tapped her shoulder.



A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.


Hi guys! So I want you to give your honest opinions on the story okay?

I am so stupid because I left chapter 1 and 2 in draft mode so please check it out okay?

Don't be afraid to comment!

I got a new subscriber today! THANK YOU!

How about a plate of spaghetti?

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy