Uh-Oh..

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

Then it pointed at Doojoon.


HYOYEON’S POV:

Well, this is awkward...Doojoon is one of my closest friends before and he just came back and now I have to kiss him but I have a boyfriend.

Hyoyeon, I am only given 5 seconds it’s okay if I take the punishment, Eunhyuk will be mad.” DooJoon said. I wanted to thank him but they were already on 3 I stood up from the table “4” But then someone pushed me back down and someone pushed Doojoon to me so we kissed.

And right then I heard the door close, I looked and it was Eunhyuk with his mouth wide open. I faced Doojoon, his face was stunned as well and then he said “I’m sorry.” I said “It’s okay, it wasn’t your fault, excuse me.”

I followed Eunhyuk outside the hose. He was throwing rocks by the lawn. He looked miserable.

JUNHO’S POV:

I was about to sit down in front of my table until I saw the whole thing. From Hyo and Doojoon kissing, until Hyoyeon storming out of the house. It all seems so wrong, I know Doojoon hyung better than anyone and he wasn’t that kind of person, he respects other people and their life. But something smells fishy so I went over to the table where Doojoon hyung was, it seems like he quitted the game and went to get some food or something but he left his glass there.

I watched the game , but I didn’t sit down. I looked at the bottle and it seems to slow down in front of Hyung’s cup. Like it loses it’s momentum every time it passes his cup so I took it. And it seemed like there was something inside it.. and then I saw it, it was a magnet. But who could have done it? Well, I was stupid to not remember it for a second until...Yops, GYURI DID THIS. IT’S ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I promised Hyoyeon I will be her Guardian Angel, I need to fix this.


FINALLY UPDATED!

Well, so now you know what happened, but what will happen next?

What will happen to HyoHyuk? How will Junho help Hyoyeon? What will Gyuri do next...if she will.

So yes guys, I am kinda still figuring out what to do in the next chapter. Well, I have new subscribers, yey! I hope you guys love the story!

It's Eunhyuk's birthday soon! APRIL 4 EVERYBODY, LET US CELEBRATE! Since we love him so much.

EUNHYUKIE!

 

Stay awesome, play with monkeys.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy