Walking home

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

But then I saw them kissing. I didn’t need any more explanations, I walked out.


EUNHYUK’S POV:

I’m out early today and I just stay in the car. Then Doojoon comes along and I can tell he can sense that I am depressed.

“you okay?”He asked.

I shook my head.

“You know, I saw Hyoyeon crying a while ago.”

“Maybe she just failed a test or something.” I said.

“Dude, come on, we both know that Hyo is stronger than that.”

Well, he is true about that, Hyoyeon won’t cry over a test.

“When did you see her crying?”

“I saw her pass me in a while after I called you. “

 And just then I saw Gyuri go near the car. “Gyuri, have you seen Hyoyeon?”

“Umm yeah actually. She just left. Did you notice? Her eyes are all puffy, she told me she would walk home and give herself sometime to think.”

“okay Gyuri thanks.”

So I called for Junho to hurry up. Hyoyeon takes another route when she walks home from school. I asked them to drop me 3 blocks from her house.

HYOYEON’S POV:

So I decided to walk back to the house. I always thought that walking would help clear the mind. There are a lot to think of right now. Like how Wooyoung treated me in school, how my friends are resolving the conflict with Eunhyuk, how I am tired of waiting already. I have only been walking for 5 minutes and so many things are going on in my mind already. And just then.. .it started raining.

So I was like already a mile away from school and the rain has now turned into a storm. This was the wrong time to not bring my umbrella or my jacket, so I was freezing cold.

My house is just a short way if you take the car, but if you walk it can take up a few minutes.

I was near my house, only 3 block more. Until I saw a similar hoodie hunched and sitting down by a sheltered bench holding an unbrella and then I think he might have hard my footsteps so he looked at me.

“You want to come? I’ll walk you home” Eunhyuk said. I didn’t say anything for a while.

Come on Hyo, it’s freezing out here” He was right, I was already shivering under the coldness.

So he opened up in his umbrella and we started to walk home.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Well, I didn’t know whether I was going to start the conversation or she will. It was cold so I coughed which made the atmosphere a little more awkward, well for me.

“So-“…”Umm-“Me and Hyoyeon started together and after that we just stopped for a while.

I couldn’t take it anymore, the silence was killing me! So I started it.

“ So, how are you Hyo?”  I asked.

“Fine.”I can tell by her tone that she’s sad.

“Are you sure about that? Because Gyuri and Doojoon saw you crying you know.”

“They did? Maybe I just had something in my eye.”

“Yeah.”I paused for a while. “ I also heard that Wooyung asked you to be his girlfriend.” We stopped walking.

“Ohh, you heard that?”  She asked nervously. I nodded.

“So, what did you say?”

“What do you care about what I do or don’t say?”

“Well, maybe because I am your boyfriend?!”

“Boyfriend, really Eunhyuk? What kind of boyfriend doesn’t even listen to me when I am trying to tell him something important?!”

“Apparently me.”

“Yes. And whatever I said to Wooyoung is none of your business either?”

“Why did you do it Hyoyeon?”

“It’s because I was tired okay? I was tired of waiting for you to come and talk to me and say that ‘it’s okay’. And I was also getting tired of not being able to sleep at night because I am thinking about you all the time.”

“Hyoyeon-“

HYOYEON’S POV:

“No Hyuk, I feel like the whole world is on my shoulders again. I just feel like I am not living anymore. It’s like it want to-“

He cut me off, he dropped the umbrella and kissed me. I tried not to kiss back because I was still furious about what happened, but still, I missed those lips and I missed him too. So much. So I kissed him back. The rain was pouring hard on our heads and the wind was so cold but I didn’t care, we were so close to each other we didn’t even feel the cold. And after he kissed me.

“I won’t let anyone get you from me. Because you only love me and I only love you. Kim Hyoyeon. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. Remember that. Don’t love any other guy than me, because you’re mine…promise?”

“I promise”I said that with tears running down my cheek, even thought it was raining, he can tell that I was crying.

He smiled at me and we hugged. We looked at each other and I smiled at him too.

He has the most adorable smile in the world. And this time, I am the one who kisses him.

Then we break away. He gets his umbrella, puts it over our heads, puts his arm around my shoulder to keep me warm and I wrap my arm around his waist.

“Come on, I’ll bring you home.”


I am sure everybody is like

but I am sure that if I were reading this and not writing this I would be all.

Yes, I am just that awesome.

So, I am sure I made you guys happy with this chapter but it's not over yet!

And patrick would like to say something....

What the starfish said.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy!