In the mall (w/ Junho)

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

“Okay then, can I go now?”  I asked.

“Well, by all means my dear. Go ahead.”

After that I went to the mall to see Junho already waiting for me.


JUNHO’S POV:

I saw Jessica come through the doors and I walked toward her right away.

It has been an hour since my friends started shopping. Pity Eunhyuk, Doojoon and Donghae though, they have to keep up with their girlfriends since it’s a Graduation sale Mall-wide.

Anyways, back to the issue.

“Hey Jessica! I hope you came wearing comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of chasing throughout the whole day.”I said.

“Junho I –“  I stopped her because I just had to start already. And so we walked around the stores, through every corner.

At one corner I saw Gyuri and Doojoon making out. Disgusted I yelled out to them “GET A ROOM!”

 When they saw me, good thing Jessica was looking at something in a store near me. They rolled their eyes and started kissing again. And then I forgot that I had to ask them something.

“Guys, stop kissing first. Can I ask where Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are?”I said shyly.

“oh now you be all shy. Tss.”Gyuri said. But then looked at Doojoon and they laughed.

“Nah, we’re just kidding you man. Truth is, the 6 of us went different ways when we entered the mall. Donghae and Yoona went to the Clothing and then me and Gyuri went to the accessories. Check the sports loop. They may be looking for new jumpsuits to use for dancing.”  Doojoon said.

“Okay, thank man. You can resume now.”I said and went back out and told Jessica to come with me.


 Teehee I like this chapter. I don’t know why. Even if it’s short. Yeah. I don’t know how short or long my chapters may be but I will just cut it whenever I want to =)). I had to take a break because my brother wanted me to finish his Feeding Frenzy =)) LOL and also making Boyfriend GIFs. Very fun.

BACK-HOME-NOTES:

COMMENTS PLEASE?! :D I made 16 chapters in less than 2 days in the province and the next one will be my last for tonight, or will I jsut make it 8:8? Since i think I will be busy this Sunday.

Eat Iodine to grow taller!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.