New Friend

SENIOR YEAR

So as they go to their school, all 5 of them lined up to get their schedules.

They agreed on meeting each other at lunch and went toff to their classes.

HYOYEON POV:

"Chemistry...chemistry..Ah! here it is!" As I entered the room, my teacher greeted me, gave me my book and assigned to me my lab parter. I was seated next to a pretty girl.

 

"Hello! My name is Im Yoona. You must be..."

"Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! So listen, umm..I am kinda new here so can you be my friend and show me around?"

"Yeah sure! Why not?" She seemed nice and trust worthy enough to be a friend anyways.

NO ONE'S POV:

So as the bell rang, the students rushed out of their clasrooms for lunch.

Since Hyoyeon's class ended early, she was the first to get a table, and since Yoona was new, she decided to bring her along.

Soon Donghae and Junho came from their Literature class. Then Gyuri from her Calculus then Eunhyuk came in last because their History teacher gave them a life lecture. :))

So as they were eating lunch, a flood of stories came from each person but only 1 person was quiet..

DONGHAE was blinded by the sight of Yoona and hast taen his eyes off of her.

Then Junho splashed water on his face and then the fish came back to life. *REJOICE*:))

Then the bell rang and all 6 of them stood up and lookd at their schedules.

EUNHYUK POV:

"Turns out that we have the same class together..Kim Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk said with a smirk.

"Yeap, it seems like it" Hyoyeon flashed a smile at Eunhyuk.

ohh why must she be so beautiful?! My heart

So they went to their class together.

"I bet this will be a looong hour" Hyo said

"Well it's a good thing you're spending it with me" I said jokingly making her smile again.

And so the class started... IT WAS A LONG HOUR INDEED.

 

 

 

Oh yes, hyohyuk in a class together...

So yes guys! Yoona will be involved in the story so YoonHae fans must Rejoice.

Me and my friend already got the plot down today so you will see more appearances throughout the story. I just hopw that you guys won't get confused but I will try my best to make a nice story with a clean flow.

Thank you for Reading!

XOXO,

eatcheeseandbehappy♥