THE PLAN.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

We stopped near the room behind some boxes. To discuss out strategy.

I found it hard to listen because I am still affected with Jessica lying to me but I had to trust her now. We all have to. To save Hyoyeon.


JESSICA'S POV:

“So here’s the plan, I will go in with Junho and tell them that he was being too hard to handle and stuff that ISN’T true. And tell them that I told Junho to not spill a word and to keep him inside. What they will do is to wait for YOU Eunhyuk. Wooyuong won’t go down without a fight. Junho, leave your cellphone with Doojoon and Gyuri for they will be on look out. You won’t need it anyways because you will have to do a lot of acting in there.

You must act weak, but stay silent. I will volunteer myself to tie your ropes so that it would be loose enough for you to move in it. I will seat you back-to-back with Hyoyeon so that you can untie her too. Don’t worry I will adjust it myself. After that, Eunhyuk I will text Junho and that will be the signal. For you to come in. is it fine if you go down with a little drama and some fight? Eunhyuk?” I asked him.

“Yeah I am okay with that.”  he said.

“Okay, but you don’t have to worry that long because that’s when Doojoon and Gyuri come in. I will want you to call. ****** (I wan’t the element of woah! And surprise)okay? I will text you first before you do it. If everything doesn’t go out the way we plan it.. then, Doojoon go in and fight and Gyuri take your heels off and help Hyoyeon okay?”

“Okay!” All of us said.


 How will their plan turn out?

I think I should write in the province more often, it’s so peaceful here.

Back-Home-Notes:

After posting the updates I will watch Boyfriend's M.pick episode 2.

LISTEN TO MY HEART BEAT.

It’s beating for you,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.