Passed?!

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

 

And so I went to sleep knowing that it would be an awesome day tomorrow.


HYOYEON’S POV:

So, today is the last day of our exams and the last day of us being Seniors. I can just imagine all of us laughing together at the end of the day. Oh and we went to a-

RIIIIIIINGGGG!!!

 Damn alarm clock, I wasn’t able to finish my dream. Oh well.

So I went to take a shower, change my clothes, went down to greet the others a good morning, ate breakfast and headed for school.

Everyone in the car was pumped to end their senior year and so was I. So when we reached our school we all went to our respective classrooms and took the exams.

3 hoursI thought, while waiting for the proctor to arrive. 3 hours until our Senior Year ends. 3 hours.

And then the test started. CALCULUS.

I wonder how Eunhyuk is doing?

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Okay Eunhyuk, chill. I thought to myself before the test started.

The calculus exam paper was in front of me and it took me 3 minutes before I can start answering. And then, I was writing, and solving and analyzing and…understanding what I was doing.

O_O This can be easy after all.

And then the test ended. I just finished Calculus.

HYOYEON’S POV:

Now, we were all gathered in the canteen, well all of us except for Eunhyuk. We all didn’t want to eat because we were all anxious to know about Eunhyuk’s test results.

10 minutes has passed before lunch started and Hyuk still wasn’t there. Until I saw him pass through the door with his paper in his hands, his head bowed down and it looks like he was wiping his face.

I ran to him and asked. “Eunhyuk, are you okay?”

He shook his head and said. “No, I am not okay because I am asking myself…….WHY DIDN’T YOU TUTOR ME BEFORE?! YOU ARE THE BEST TUTOR I EVER HAD HYOYEON. Look!” He showed me his score and he got 90/100.

“Ahhhhh!!!!Eunhyuk-ah!” I screamed back at him, hugged him and kissed him.

“Hey! What’s going on there?” Junho asked.

“Guys! Eunhyuk passed!” I said.

“WHAAAT?! YEAHHH!!” everybody was happy. And so was I. so we went back to our table and started eating.

“Okay guys so Languages is next. So ‘everyone do their best okay?’” I said in English.

“Okay!” Everyone replied.

So we all rushed to our classrooms once again for our Last exam.

LAST exam.


Yes guys, I know. Boring chapter.  But I had to put it because Eunhyuk deserves a good grade right?

Well, just a few more chapters and this story will end.

I am asking you guys again.

Do you want a sequel?

And.

MinYul? MinStal?

PLEASE ANSWER.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy