Friends? Part 2

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

“Friends” She shook it with a smile and not even a sign of sadness in her face. Then I pulled her hand to hug her. “It’s been good Gyuri. Now come on, let’s get some ice cream.”


JUNHO’S POV:

After Gyuri’s phone call I decided to talk to Hyoyeon tomorrow. Just to give extra time for her and myself.

School today ended really fast. So I went to Donghae’s car and me and Hyoyeon sat in opposite sides. And at least the atmosphere was a little lighter since Gyuri and Eunhyuk made up already. SO It was a little noisier and more comfortable but still, me and Hyoyeon are still kinda quiet.

So when I got home I thought a lot about what I want to say to her and how I will say it.

And then came the morning.

END OF POV:

So all of them came to school the usual way and had their usual classes. It was all very usual until lunch.

Hyoyeon finished her lunch with her other buddies (they still haven’t been sitting in 1 table together) when she was about to go back to class and catch a short nap before the hour finishes she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder and when she faced him it was Junho.

HYOYEON’S POV:

“Hey hyoyeon” Junho said with a smile on his face I missed him so much.

“Hi Junho” I said in a friendly tone.

“Were you going to do something? Am I disturbing you?”

“Umm, I was about to sleep but yeah it’s fine. What do you need?”

“well, can I talk to you? Anywhere but not here?”
“Sure!”  So he led me to the place in where he confessed to me.

“So how have you been these past few days?” he asked. In his calm voice that always made me comfortable.

“You know, thinking and reflecting on things” I said. I know I can tell Junho anything.

“How is that going for you?”

“Kinda…hard.” I looked down.

He placed his arm around me and said “You know you can tell me anything. Hyoyeon. Please ,I CARE FOR YOU TOO MUCH TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT..SUFFERING.

I just felt a tear go down my cheek.

“It’s about Eunhyuk isn’t it?”… I nodded. “Junho, will you be mad at me? If..”

“If what Hyoyeon?”……”If I told you that I only love you as a friend?”

“No Hyoyeon I won’t be mad, kind of depressed yes, but not mad. Because I have no right in controlling you and your decisions” Junho, why do you have to be so kind?

“thank you Junho, you are my most treasured friend ever.” I hugged him.

“One question though..” He asked me and I broke off the hug. “ I got it that you don’t love me and all but do you love Eunhyuk?”

“Will you kill me if I said yes?” I asked.

“My answer is the same as the last time you asked me if I’m mad. Hyo.”

“well then Yes. I don’t know why or how but I just feel different when I am with him.”

“Is that so? Do you need any help with that?”

“Junho you mean—“ Yeap! I am helping you get Eunhyuk.”

“Omo..Junho oppa Komawoyo!” I hugged him tighter. “are you really sure? You don’t mind?”

“Not at all, I only have on goal set for you. To make you happy. Oh and to make this day better, Donghae told me that Eunhyuk and Gyuri broke up already, they just promised themselves to be friends and forget what happened. Would it bother you if we did the same? I just envy them where we are in Donghae’s car.”

“Why not Junho-shi?” we shook hands and then the bell rang. I told him I had to rush because our English teacher wants our reports to be submitted on the first minute the class starts. But he didn’t leave because his Chem teacher had to attend a seminar so he had a free period.

JUNHO’S POV:

I felt good that Hyoyeon was talking, smiling and hugging me again, but she doesn’t love me anymore.

I don’t want to be a burden to her. If I love her I have to let her do what she wants and not decide for her. I will be her guardian angel and I will protect her from no matter what.

I JUST WANT HER TO APPRECIATE ME AND I JUST WANT HER HAPPY.


"It wasn't your fault, it was mine for refusing to accept the reality that you no longer love me."

(damnrighttweets)

 


Hey hey hey! Last update for the day well actually it's already 1:30 AM and my mom's telling me to sleep already. This is why I need my own laptop and Wi-Fi.

So, I am sure you guys love "Friends part 1&2"

especially HyoHyuk fans. Teehee

Well, after what you guys want to happen there's still more twists and turns. I won't let all of you go so easily?

I expect to have like 30 chapters? I have to consult my co-author about that :D

Well, anyways guys.

PRAY FOR JAPAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES OKAY?

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.