Nothing matters

SENIOR YEAR

a/n: To my other subscribers. You might have noticed that I had to start again starting with this chapter because when Asian fanfics changed servers my latest updates were lost so thank you for cooperating with me :D


LAST CHAP.

She said what?!I am shaking right now because of anger and because she was right I am stupid enough not to understand this…I need some air…

So I went out to the backyard.


EUNHYUK’S POV:

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE! CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A WHILE AND PUT SOME EFFORT IN STUDYING THIS? I AM ALREADY HELPING YOU AND YOU STILL CAN’T UNDERSTAND! YOU’RE SO STUPID EUNHYUK, STUPID!”

Hyoyeon’s words were echoing in my mind when I stepped out into her backyard. As I said I am not mad because what she said was wrong, I’m mad because she was right.

I just stayed there for a solid 5 minutes until

“Hyuk.” I didn’t need to pretend not to know who it was.

“What do you want Hyo?” I asked, but instead of replying we walked near me and hugged me from behind.

“I’m sorry Hyuk, you know. About what I said a while ago.”

I hugged her too. “No, Hyo, I’m sorry because you are exerting your effort into teaching me but I’m subborn enough not to listen.” We just stayed there hugging each other.

“Hyo, can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it Hyuk?”

“Can you stay with me here outside just for 15 minutes? Please? You promised me you would spend time with me.”

I thought she would burst out again but instead she smiled and said. “Yes, Sure Hyuk, of course.”

So we lay down on the grass, she was resting on my arm and her one arm hugging me. We were staring at the stars and everything was peaceful (a/n: everything is HyoHyuk and nothing hurts)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Lying on the ground with only Eunhyuk was amazing. At one point I almost forgot that we had to study for our exams, but all of that doesn’t matter right now, all that matters is that I am with Eunhyuk watching the stars in a peaceful night.

I didn’t know that 15 minutes was over so I stood up and told Eunhyuk “If you don’t get up right now I swear I won’t let you sleep tonight.”

And with that he got up and placed his arm around me.

“Eunhyuk, promise me that you would listen to me this time, you know how much I care about your grades.”

“Yes Hyoyeon sangsenim.”

“Come on.”

AN HOUR LATER:

We have finished studying and turns out Eunhyuk now knows what to do in the test!

“Hyoyeon, wehre were you when we were studying Algebra?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Actually Hyuk, I was beside you the whole time. But you were always sleeping and tired to notice anyways.”

“Ohh right. I almost forgot about that. Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

Since we ended early I decided that they should watch a movie.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

In the middle of watching a movie I looked at my lap to see that Hyoyeon was already asleep. So I brought her up to her room and placed her on her bed.

I kissed her forehead and then I went back down to go to sleep too myself.

As I was heading to my room I wondered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder what it would be like to spend the rest of my life with Hyoyeon.

And so I went to sleep knowing that it would be an awesome day tomorrow.


So guys! What do you think of the new edition of the lost chapters?

Better? or do you like the lost ones better. Tell me!

Now, that I have finished them I will now post an update. :D

DATE YOUR PILLOW.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy