YoonHae

SENIOR YEAR

NO ONE'S POV:

The next day while Donghae  was on his way to bring his friends to school  and didn’t know about what happened to his friends last night heard his phone ringing, he saw the caller ID…Yoona.

“Yoboseyo?” donghae asked

“Oppa! Can you pick me up this morning? My driver is ill and I don’t want to bother him”

“Yeah sure. I’ll call you when I am near. Saranghe!”

Yes! The right time to tell my friends about me and Yoona.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Okay, well today is the day I will be Just friends with Gyuri again.. he said with a sigh and went out his house to join Donghae in his car..then came Junho who just stayed silent. Gyuri stayed beside Junho and Hyoyeon stayed behind me.

It was a silent trip to school until we went to a road that we all knew we have never went to before.

“Where are we going?” I asked Donghae

“You’ll know.” Then he stopped in front of a nice house.. it looked like this.

Yoona's house

Then someone with a very familiar back appeared and then when she faced us I saw her face.. Yoona?!

We all looked at Donghae with very confused looks.

“What? She said she needed a ride, I don’t see anything wrong with that.” He said then Yoona squished with Hyoyeon, Gyuri and Junho at the back. And we rode away.

 

DONGHAE’S POV:

I don’t know what happened last night, because my friends are very quiet on the way.

Then after I parked my car they all seemed to go away immediately I wasn’t able to tell them what’s happening.

“What’s with them oppa?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know. But they are my friends, I know that they can fix it. Don’t worry okay?” I said a I patted her head. Then I slid my hands down to her chin and lifted it up, I leaned in closer and I kissed her. When I pulled away, I saw that she was blushing and smiling.. I was smiling too. I held her hand and said. “Let’s go, good news can wait”.


Well, I can't leave you guys without making the YoonHae fans happy right?

So the sneak peek from the last update is for the next chapter okie?!

just 1 week guys.

And I'll be baaack!!~~ Ohh guys, I audititoned for my school's dance team and  now I ma jsut waitign for the results, with me luck!

Oh, and for that I must leave you guys something..

Taemin

See you guys in one week!