The story behind Jessica

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

And we ran to the place Eunhyuk and the others were and then I arrived.

“Huh? Where did they go?”


EUNHYUK’S POV:

Knowing Junho would come around after a while, we waited there for a little more and we decided that we should just go back to Hyoyeon’s house since we were all soaking wet, cold and tired. He would know where we might be anyways. And it’s getting late anyway.

And as we got back, we were all drained out and decided that if we were going to have a hectic day tomorrow maybe we should just sleep early tonight. And so we did.

JUNHO’S POV:

I knew that my friends were at Hyoyeon’s house. And I also knew that they are in trouble, so I need as much help as I can. Lucky I have Jessica.

“Jessica, promise me that you would do only what I say if you want Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to be safe.”I asked. She gulped and nodded.

“Okay, I will call you—oh wait; I will need your number for that.”I handed her my phone and she placed her number in my phone. In my head I was thinking ‘So I am saving the day AND getting the girl. You’re doing great Junho’

“Okay, Jessica, I will just call you if I need you to do something okay?”she nodded. And then I was walking away until I was hearing her running after me and she grabbed my wrist.

“Junho,-“with a serious and scared expression on her face”-you promised me that you will say everything that’s going on to me.” She was right. I did promise her that. I have got the time anwyays.

So I told her everything from our childhood, to me and Eunhyuk’ confession to each other that we love Hyoyeon, to my growing love for Hyoyeon during grade school until she became my girlfriend this year and broke up with me and is now having a beautiful relationship with Eunhyuk. And then to Wooyoung runining their relationship and then with them going back together. And so it ended with that.

When I did end. She was staring blankly on the floor.

“I have to go now. Jessica.”And so I did and then I heard her running towards me again and hugged me from the back.

I gotta say, I was surprised but I liked it.

“Junho, any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you. I mean one of your best friends stole the love of your life and here you are still willing to do anything for their safety. Wow, you are an amazing guy Junho.”

I turned around and hugged her back. “Thank you Jessica.”

 

And with that I waved goodbye and went to Hyoyeon’s house.

And as I arrived. I knew that fate was playing with me.

They were asleep. And then I realized how sleepy I was too so I decided that I would just lay down in the living room.

JESSICA’S POV:

After hearing Junho’s story. I came to realize that I was on the wrong side all along.

So If all of you just figured it out, yes, I am Wooyoung’s spy. He texted me to stall Junho so that he would arrive late and stuff like that. But after hearing the story, Wooyoung was wrong, Hyoyeon never cheated on him, in fact they were never together. Ohh that devil of a devil.

‘Wooyoung, you just lost a follower’


Yes I know I said i would update everyday but things have been happening lately. I will update like crazy tomorrow because school is starting on monday.

But I don't mind though, just scared of the subjects. Geometry, Chemistry and Trigonometry this year.

I just hope i can cope up with it.

Anyways.

Tell me what you think about this chapter you guys! :D

Sequel first? or Short MinYul/Minstal story first?

Tell me please?! :D

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy