HEROES.

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON’S POV:

“2PM”  I muttered to myself.

And I was right, in front of the knocked down door was Jaebum, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junsu and Chansung. With all smiles on their faces. I think they have been waiting for this.

Everyone was staring at them and at Jessica.

“Junho isn’t the one filled with crap Wooyoung. You are.”

After she said that Junho found the opportunity to kick one of the 2AM guys. So that they would fall like dominoes. And at that same time 2PM charged at them.

Jessica was on her phone again and then Doojoon and Gyuri came to help us get Eunhyuk outside.

Since me and Gyuri didn’t do any lifting we were just looking out if there will be anyone who will charge us. And then “wait.” She said as she was taking out her heels, and then she threw them. Luckily, Wooyung was heading in that direction and he was hit by Gyuri’s heels.

We were already outside, Doojoon handed Gyuri Junho’s cellphone. And said “You know what to do babe.” He kissed her on the forehead and went back to finish them.

JUHO’S POV:

Me and Doojoon decided to help the other guys in knocking down the others and so we did.

It was a nice fight I gotta tell you. Well it was until I saw Jessica on the floor with her forehead bleeding.

“Jessica, come with me.”As I carried her, she was shaking. I sent her outside with Hyoyeon, Gyuri and Eunhyuk.

“Oh no, what happened to her?”Gyuri asked.

“I don’t know. But, promise me that you will take care of her alright?”they nodded. I was about to leave until I heard a grunt from Eunhyuk.

“Don’t go in there without me. Buddy.”He said.

“Eunhyuk no, you’re injured!”Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t care. I have to finish what I started.”And with that he was already standing up.

I nodded and we went back inside together.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

While the others were talking, I can feel that I was regaining my consciousness already.

I can feel the hurting sensation on my forehead that was now dripping blood.

And after a slight argument I went inside.

I can feel the power coming back to me and then Wooyung’s back was in front of me and I did what I can do.

I got the duct tape, I kicked him, punched him, and then I placed—no I taped him on the chair. And the other did the same.

And when he was already seated. “Wrong, the hero always get’s the girl.” I said and then I punched him on the face.

After that, I can already hear the sirens of the police outside, Gyuri pointed her finger to Wooyung and the guys and after that, they handcuffed them.


 So…..what do you guys think about it? I can say that this is one of the longest chapters I have made for the last few chapters :))

Anyways…

Let us continue.

Back-Home-Notes:

MC: Ryeowook, what’s your Super Girl like?”

Ryeowook : “My Super Girl is, my future daughter…

LOL Wookie is so cute.


Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.