LET THE GAMES BEGIN

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON’S POV:

A few minutes ago my eyes were covered with blackness now all I can see are 5 men huddled up together on one corner of the room.

And then I suddenly felt a tight sensation around my wrist to see that the guys tied my hands together really tight which caused me to make a small noise.

Then one of them turned to me. I can’t see his face yet because the light was limited.

“Ohh, senses came to life now huh?”As he drew closer to me, the light of the window made me see his face…Wooyoung.

“What do you want from me?”I asked.

“Simple, I want you to be mine but  that boyfriend of yours won’t let me. Selfish boy, Eunhyuk.”  He said.

“We will never be together. You know that, don’t you? That’s’ why you went this far. Pathetic.”I said.

Right after I said pathetic he choked me. And then he slapped me.

“Listen Kim Hyoyeon. You are mine now. Let’s just see Eunhyuk save you from this in one piece.”Right after he said that, there was a knock on the door.

Wooyoung went to open it, I couldn’t see much but I can see the shadows. One is a shadow of a girl and the other a silhouette of a weak boy. And then they came in.

Jessica?! Junho?!

They went near me, my head was boiling until I saw the both of them face me, smile and wink….

Ohh.. they have a plan.

Junho and I were back-to-back Jessica asked if she can adjust the ropes in my arms they allowed her. Instead of tightening them she was loosening it up. And whispered in my ear.

“Everything will be fine unnie. We got this.”She said. While still pretending to adjust my ropes.

“Thank you.”  I whispered.

“no prob, now, stay still until Junho tells you to do something.”  She whispered back

She got up and now she went to the table, but she was against the guys not joining their game of cards.

She was just on her phone, texting and stuff. The boys didn’t seem to mind her.

After a few seconds there was another knock on the door. One of the college looking dudes opened it.

I can tell just from his voice that it was Eunhyuk.  The dude called Wooyoung.

“Well, well, well, look who came to save the day. Lee Hyukjae.”Wooyung started.

“Let her go Wooyoung.”Eunhyuk said in a calm tone.

“Do you really think that it would be that easy to let her go? Well, okay, fine, I will let her go IF. You win a fight against me and my boys here.”

“Bring it on.”EUNHYUK SAID.


A/N: As you can see I am not posting a LAST CHAP anymore because I want to increase the excitement. Haha. I have to go and sleep now you guys. I will start writing again in the morning.

Good night!

Back-Home-Notes.

Still in shock after seeing Cole Sprouse's abs.

Well...hope you like this chapter!

IODINE WILL MAKE YOU TALLER.

Xoxo,

Eatcheesandbehappy.

!<3 Ppyong!