Not anymore.

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON’S POV:

“EUNHYUK!!!”I as I saw that Eunhyuk lost consciousness.

I leaned forward thinking that my hands are still tied together but then it’s free. All that time Junho was untying the ropes and as I see it, he has untied his own too.

Irritated, one of the College guys went to me with duct tape, I am sure he will use it so tape our mouths. His hands were already about an inch form my face until I BIT HIM. Which made him slap me really hard.

So I faked that my hands were still tied and that I was still weak. Until he was near enough for me to kick his…crotch.

And so I did and then when he was down, I got his small knife and cut the ropes on my legs, got the duct tape from him, kicked him on the back for him to sit down on the chair and taped him up. Including his mouth.

To my relief none of them even noticed because we were in a far corner and it was very dark.

I dropped the knife because I only use sharp objects for cooking and nothing else.

After a while, me and Junho were on our feet again. But because of me accidentally kicking a can they all spotted us and charged for us.

I can see that Eunhyuk is still on the ground. Junho was fighting the guys and while they were doing that, Jessica was helping me relive Eunhyuk,

I was shaking him, but he still wasn’t responding. Good thing I can still feel his pulse and feel that he was still breathing. And then “Yah! Jessica Get away from there!” Wooyung yelled.

“No!”Jessica said. ”I won’t! NOT ANYMORE! I am sick of being involved with these sick schemes of yours Wooyung.”

“Oh come on. You are missing out on all the fun! Come on and help us kick out the crap in this thing!’Pointing towards Junho.

I thought Jessica will respond, but instead she got her phone and called.

“Bring them in”she said. And then someone kicked open the door. I can see that Junho was smiling already. And with that smile I knew who they were.’


 Nyahahaha, I am such a tease to you guys. But I still love you all.

Who do you think they are?

Find out in the next chapter.

Back-Home-Notes:

What if members of idol groups come and read our fics?

They would be like..

"They want us to each other..O_O" Sorry for the language.

There’s an angel in my heart.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.