Finally..

SENIOR YEAR

Then I snuck up behind her and tapped her shoulder.


HYOYEON’S POV:

Someone tapped on my shoulder ahh finally Junho came, I thought he forgot.

And then he covered my eyes and i was struggling to get his hands off me. “Yah Lee Junho! Get your hands off of me!”

And then he finally let go but I was still holding his hands and my eyes are still closed.

“Anyonghaseyo Hyoyeon-shi”

Wait a minute that isn’t Junho’s voice..Then I opened my eyes..Eunhyuk? what’s he doing here?

“Oh Eunhyuk, I’m sorry. I thought it was Junho Oppa.

“Nah it’s fine, just wanted to get a laugh out of you.”

“Well, you succeeded congratulations to you.”

“Thank you. So how are you Hyoyeon? Been doing well?”

“Yeah, kinda just getting confused with some things.”

“Like what?”

“You know, stuff.” He went a little closer to me and put his arm around me...ohmygod.

“Come on Hyoyeon, you can tell me anything.”

“I’m not sure if I can tell you this though..”

“Oh come on, how bad can it be?”

Shucks, should I tell him? Come on Hyoyeon, don’t be such a coward!

“Well, ever since the day you know...the accident happened? I have been thinking things through, a lot. And then I had the answer but I don’t know what to do right now though?”

“Well, what did you think of?”

“If Junho oppa’s the right person for me..”

“And what came up with your thinking?”

“I thought a lot about this, but I have to say this now to let the weight in my chest get out now..”
“Okay then Hyoyeon..tell me. I have something to tell you too.” He said in a friendly tone.

“How about we say it together then?” I suggested.

“Well, okay then.”

We both took a deep breath and then blurted it out.

I said “I love you Lee HyukJae.” But then I heard something from him too.”Kim Hyoyeon Saranghe.”

And then we looked at each other we smiled and blushed..

“REALLY?!” We said together and then laughed again.

“Well, that wasn’t hard now wasn’t it Hyo?” He placed his arms around me.
“Not really I guess” I said with a smile. But then I remembered something... the PROJECT!

So I got up reached my hand to him and said. “If Junho won’t come then let’s do something productive then Eunhyuk. Let’s finish our project.”

His eyes widened which made me realize that he almost forgot it too. “Oh shucks, yeah your right! Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and we went to the dance studio in our school hand in hand and smiling.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Ahh. Holding hands while walking with Hyoyeon. When we reached the studio we still had like 45 minutes left for free period so better not waste it. We changed our clothes and rehearsed our dance, it's nice that we haven’t forgotten it over these few days.. We added some steps and in a few more minutes we were done with the dance so we decided to have fun for a little while.

Hyoyeon an children’s song and she danced comically to it. Then it was my turn and she played techno music and I did a comic dance too. And then when we wee in the middle of the song she decided to dance too. So we were having fun.. The player was on shuffle so we didn’t know what will be the next song. And then the Techno song ended and then came a song for a waltz.

I held my hand out to her and bowed down..”May I have this dance?”

She smiled and took it.”Well of course you may.”

So we waltzed around the room and then I said. “This has been a good day Hyoyeon.” I said with a smile.

“Yes it has been Eunhyuk,.” And then we felt that the song was coming to an end. And then we were going around a circle looking at each others eyes.

And then my senses were telling me to lean closer to her, and so I did. I was responding to everything my body was telling me to do. So I leaned in closer to her  and I kissed her.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I pulled her closer.

HYOYEON’S POV:

The songs was ending and we were looking into each other’s eyes.

He leaned closer, her looked at my eyes and then I leaned in closer too and then we were kissing. I was running my fingers through his hair and then he pulled me closer to him. We both felt warm, we pulled away and smiled at each other and then we continued kissing.

     Zanessa. 

(Yes, guys. Zanessa was my inspiration while making this scene, Just imagine this is Hyuk And Hyo. ZANESSA NEVER GETS OLD i'LL TELL YOU THAT., NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

And then we broke away and smiled. We packed our things and changed our clothes and we went to our classes.

We walked together holding hands on our way to Litearature class.

So the whole period of the Literature was for discussing our project with our partners. Since we started early we only needed to talk about our costume and the rest of the period is free, well, for us anyways..

 And after we decided on our costumes I decided to have a quick nap I placed my head on my table facing Eunhyuk and after a few seconds he Also placed his head down facing me. We were facing each other and we laughed, he pinched my nose and I pinched his cheek, he kissed me on the forehead and said “Go and rest, you need it Hyo.” He raised his head and patted my back.

And then the bell rung and I headed off to Biology while he headed off to Spanish.

He even said to me..” adiósmicorazón”! And I laughed of course.

So when I was done I headed off outside my room and I found Eunhyuk waiting for me.
“You’re early.” I said.

“I’m always early, my teacher ends us early all the time Hyoyeon. Come on the others are waiting for us.”

“Ohh, so that’s why you’re always early.” I said while I grabbed his hand.

So we arrived at the parking lot, we see Donghae’s back turned away from us but he was talking to a girl. And then he hugged her? And Kissed her?! We can’t see the girl’s face since they were both turned against us. And then I looked at Hyuk. “Do you see that?!” I mouthed to him.  He nodded absent-mindedly.

And then we finally saw the girl’s face.....YOONA?!

“Donghae never told us he had a girlfriend?!” He said but with a smile on his face.

Then, Donghae turned around and saw us with a shocked face but then turned into a friendly smile.


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

 


Finally! Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk have confessed to each other already. Thanks to Junho. Clap clap clap for wingman. :))

Now how will they tell their friends?

And.....will YoonHae finally reveal their relationship to their friends?

Next chapter!

SAVE CHICKENS, TAKE ONEW AWAY WITH YOU.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.