And the chase begins here

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

“Okay, thank man. You can resume now.”I said and went back out and told Jessica to come with me.


JUNHO’S POV:

The mall was big. I mean seriously big. I had to stop to ask people where to go. But for Jessica, well, there’s something about girls that when they’re inside a mall or something they just look like they were never drained out of energy.

And then after 19 minutes or something we reached the sports loop and if I weren’t in a save-my-friends mood right now, I would’ve went here first too. I mean it wasn’t only for sports but there was like a mini-department store for dancing stuff. For every type of dance like, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, ballroom and other things.

Wow, no wonder they couple went here. O_O

And then Jessica nudged me and signaled me to go and look for them. The store was debak. I mean seriously, anyways… we looked everywhere for them. We also went around the rest of the sports loop but no sign of them whatsoever.

I decided to give the both of us a rest. So we sat down in a bench in the middle of the sports loop. And then my phone was ringing.

“Again and again and again and again”

“Hello?”

“Junho? It’s me Donghae, umm, is it okay if you just come after us? The girls are throwing tantrums *ahem*Gyuri. You know when she get’s to her boiling point. Anyways, sorry bro, you can still go with us though, we just went earlier. It won’t be a problem for you since Doojoon told me that Jessica is with you. Teehee.”

“Okay. So you’re leaving me again?!”

“Sorry man, all of us are just afraid of risking to know what Gyuri might do if we wait a little longer.”

“Fine, I understand that you are doing that to survive. Fine, but I will take Jessica with me.”

“Okay bro. Gotta go now. Bye! Ppyong!”

I sighed while bringing my phone back to in my pocket.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”Jessica asked.

“Yes, there is. The already went to Lotte World Jessica… we have to get there quick.”I said.

“Oh, is that so? Good thing I brought a car. Come on.” Jessica said.

We ran to the parking lot and I saw a yellow convertible. SICK RIDE.  I thought as I saw it.

“Get in Junho! We have to save them!”Jessica said as she already started the engine.

I hopped inside the car and away we went to Lotte World.

After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived. 4:30 PM

I called one of my friends.

 

YOONA’S POV:

SO I am on this parachute ride with Donghae only the 2 of us looking at the beautiful scene below us. It was so relaxing.

He had his arm around me, keeping me warm and comfortable. While I was just staring at the view. I looked at Donghae and he was leaning closer until…

“Oooopareaul sranghe~” Why now? My phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Yoona? Where are you guys?”

“Junho?! Me and Donghae are on the balloon ride, having a romantic moment. Well WAS having a romantic moment.”

“Okay, do you know where Hyo and Hyuk are?”

“Nope sorry. Bye.”

As much as I love Junho I really didn’t like it when he ruins our moment. He needs to get a girlfriend.

So after we kissed I went back to looking at the theme park below us until I saw something unusual.

WOOYUNG?! Is that really Wooyoung In all black with 4 boys behind him. This feels bad.


 Yes I had to take a break again because my brother wanted me to finish his games on the computer.

The life of the older sister -___-.

Anyways, at least I still have all the ideas in my head. How was this chapter? I know you can all sense there will be something very big coming up. Teehee.

BACK-HOME-NOTES:

I had iTunes on while making these chapters so most of the songs I have posted below this is probably the song or something related to the song I am listening to while writing the chapter.

GUITARS ARE TOO MAINSTREAM….BREAK CARS.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.