Good times.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

And he was also Hyoyeon’s first crush------BINGO! I got it :->.


HYOEYON’S POV:

So after that awesome day, everything has been back to normal. Junho’s being goofy these days and I
can see he’s moved on because he’s asking me to hook him up with a girl, but everytime I ask him who he always changes the topic. Donghae is now bringing Yoona to school when needed now (which is Tuesdays and Thursdays), but it’s fine for us though. Yoona is now part of our group and we love her as much as we love each other. Eunhyuk and I are doing great, he brings me to class every day and since the project will serve as our exam already, we are working extra hard on it. Meanwhile, with Gyuri, she’s always holing a small notebook with her, a calculator sometimes. I thought she was doing her homework but he wouldn’t since she always does in at home and every time we try to sneak a peek in her notebook she always hides it form our view. Well anyways, overall, it has been great.

Today is a Thursday so we have Yoona in the car with us today. It was a normal ride to school. And when we got there, Gyuri didn’t even say a word to us and just stormed off with her notebook. Junho ran off to class “BUHBYE my loving and noble friends! I will see you this fine noon later, shall we?”.

“we shall” Donghae said. “And dude! Chill! Your literature class isn’t after recess.”

But Junho didn’t hear him because he was already running into the building.

DONGHAE’S POV:

Well, I think we should go in the building too or we will be late.” Yoona said and she was making her way into the building until I stopped her and I let her face me. “No we won’t Yoona. Stay with me first!” I said in a cute way :”> as I pulled her and hugged her. “Okay then Donghae.” She faced up to face me then smiled and then I kissed her.

GET A ROOM WILL YAH!” Eunhyuk shouted. Why does he have to ruin every moment of me and my girlfriend? But Yoona laughed, I can depend on Eunhyuk to make my girlfriend happy, even if it pises me off sometimes.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Okay so me and Hyoyeon were still getting out of the car since we tried to look for Hyoyeon’s lost earring. Well, we found it anyways in just a short while and when we got out of the car.. we saw Donghae kissing Yoona. I wanted to intimidate them again so I said “GET A ROOM WILL YAH!” Donghae looked at me with a face that says ‘come-on-man!’ all around it, but Yoona smiled, Donhae saw it and his face now turned into ‘you-better-not-do-this-again’ look.

And then me and Hyoyeon went in the building. I walked her to her Calculus class, she was about to enter until I grabbed her hand and pull her nearer to me.. I playfully turned my head to the right so that my cheek was facing her. Which means i wanted a kiss on the cheek. And she did give me one. With a smile I gave her one too.

END OF POV:

So during lunch the girls sat on one table and the boys sat opposite of them in another table. They all said that they should give each other space to prevent being to clingy sometimes. These times are always fun because they tell each other funny stories, the girls were enjoying Hyoyeon and Yoona can tell because Gyuri wasn’t writing donw on her notes and she was laughing while Hyoyeon and Yoona tell funny stories about their boyfriends. And then the bell rang.. Hyoyeona and Yoona went out. Donghae and Eunhyuk, then Gyuri went away too and Junho was the last to go. The he saw something laying on the ground by the table the girls sat. It was....a notebook.

JUNHO’S POV:

SO I picked up the notebook, I decided to take a peak since I wanted to know what’s inside this thing for ages already..then I opened it..

Huh? Party plans? For who? So I flipped a few more pages and a few more, I didn’t react until I finished reading...and then I finished it.


Hi guys! I am back! So, What did Junho see inside Gyuri's notebook  and what will his reaction be?

NEXT CHAPTER!

I am making this at 12AM in the morning O_O.

I will make a sequel.

EAT.PRAY.LOVE.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy!