Epilogue

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Far away from civilization, near the sea, there was a family – a fisher family. They lived in a small house and lived from their own gainings. Despite the simple lifestyle, they were happy because it was just them, the house and the big, vast sea.

 

“Mom!” A young girl called out, as she ran towards her mother. “Kibum hit me!” She whined and hugged her mother's leg. The latter smiled and patted her back. Her long hair was braided and the pigtail reached to the middle of her back.

 

All of a sudden another voice could be heard. Another child, a little boy, ran towards his mother and hugged her other leg. “Noona pushed me to the ground.” He whined and stuck out his tongue at his older sister. She grumbled and narrowed her eyes at him.

 

“Oh my, Sooji, did you really?” She turned to her daughter, who shook her head wildly. “Ani! He hit me first.” She immediately said and also stuck out a tongue at her little brother. The boy let go of the mother's leg and nudged his sister. She nudged back and eventually, the two of them started throwing light punches.

 

The mother grabbed the two of them by their arms, stopping them from their small quarrel.

 

“Stop fighting or else Uncle Lay and Auntie Fei won't visit us tomorrow.” She scolded. The children looked up, shocked, and shook their heads. “But I want to see Hana!” It had been long since Kibum saw his favorite uncle and aunt's daughter, he wanted to play with her again.

 

Sooji too, wanted to play with Hana again and she immediately backed away from her brother. “Good. And if you guys continue to be good like this, Uncle Sehun and Uncle Xinghan will visit us too.” She smiled as she saw the bright smiles on her children's faces.

 

Suddenly, warm arms wrapped around her waist and she felt a head laying on her shoulder. “And if you two behave even better, we will take you to visit the other uncles.” The voice chuckled next to her. “Luhan, it tickles.” She giggled softly and turned her face to look at his profile.

 

A smile formed upon his lips, a cheeky one. “Oh really?” And then he turned his face and kissed her neck teasingly. At the sight in front of them, Sooji pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter