Meeting EXO

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mihyun and Luhan gulped at the same time; the maknae's expression didn’t say much since he had been born with a poker face, but they felt the sudden tense change in the atmosphere.

 

“Sehun.” Luhan started, sounding quite unsure, much to Mihyun's surprise because she never heard his voice with so much panic, not even when they encountered the mafia. She concluded that Sehun had to be very important to Luhan and speaking honestly, she was quite envious of their strong bond.

 

The lass shook her head; it couldn’t be, could it? She was actually jealous of Sehun?! She frowned, not wanting to believe it. Luhan's sudden movement next to her made her look up and she noticed Sehun, a few meters away from them, staring at the ground.

 

“Hyung.” The younger male muttered, the disappointment very evident, and walked past his hyung and Mihyun.

 

Luhan immediately followed him, the urge to explain everything to his dongsaeng pushing him forward and before he could even think straight, he found himself at the other side of the basement, alone with Sehun.

 

 

Mihyun, on the other hand, was left dumbfounded and she continued just to stand there, staring at the wall. What was she going to do now? As she took a step forward, the door behind her suddenly opened, causing her to spun around immediately.

 

An extremely tall male with frizzy, light brown hair stood in front of her; a huge grin plastered on his face, “Oh, the heiress?”

 

Mihyun gulped, “You're Chanyeol, r-right?” The grin on the male's face became even wider, making him look more creepy than happy.

 

“Yes! You know me?” He asked, pleasingly surprised. “Er, yes.” Mihyun cleared , shifting into an upright position.

 

“Yeol! What're you doing so long outside?” A voice called out, and as the door opened again, a smaller male stepped out. Baekhyun ruffled his own brown hair as he raised his eyebrow at his tall friend. It took him a while to realize that Mihyun was in the same corridor because Chanyeol's height was overshadowing her since he stood in front of her. 

 

But as Baekhyun finally noticed the lass, he frowned. “Huh, what is the heiress doing here?”

 

“Don't ask me.” Chanyeol said, holding up both of his hands. Now the two pairs of eyes were on Mihyun, expecting her to explain. The latter took a deep breath, thinking hard about what she could say. Slightly stuttering, she started, “Eh-” only to get interrupted by the door opening again.

 

Lay stepped out of it, wondering where Sehun went off. Unconsciously, he zoned out a bit, totally oblivious to the fact that he had just interrupted a conversation.

 

Mihyun stopped talking, shifting her gaze to Lay. This was her second time seeing him from close, the first time being the meeting in the toilet.

 

“How about we go in before every single member comes out, hmm?” Chanyeol asked smiling politely. Before Mihyun could even react, she was being pushed into the room by Baekhyun.

 

As she entered the room, all pairs of eyes landed on her, curious and confused. For a short while they were taken aback by the heiress' looks. She was indeed pretty. But mostly they were frozen because they didn’t know at all what the heiress was doing here.

 

Suho recovered the fastest and walked to her, clearing his throat. “Um, may I ask what the heiress is doing here?” He asked politely and bowed to her.

 

Judging from the looks in the eyes of all the members, Mihyun concluded that everyone wanted to know that.

 

“Eh, I just wanted to visit the circus...” The lass mumbled, becoming more incomprehensible with each word because the nervousness was taking her ability to speak. All the members looking at her made her feel extremely uncomfortable, and that was evident for everyone. The boys frowned, not understanding why the heiress would want to visit the circus all of a sudden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter