Captive

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mihyun wanted to scream. For two days already, she wasn’t allowed to leave the mansion, not even for school and she couldn’t even think of fleeing since there were at least five maids around her. She had found out that her father agreed to this. It had actually been his idea to force her to live here.

 

How could he do that to her? He actually let his own daughter be kidnapped?

 

Mihyun furiously grabbed the pillow, that laid on the bed, and screamed into it, muffing the sound. But still, the maids in front of the door heard her and immediately burst into the room. “Are you alright, miss?” One of them asked.

 

Mihyun shot a glance at her. “No.” She muttered under her breath, throwing the pillow back on the bed. With a jolt, she walked past the maid and left the room.

 

“Miss, where are you going?” A maid, who stood at the door-frame, called out. “You're not permitted to go out of the room.” Another one said. Mihyun ignored them and stomped down the stairs. Spotting Joohun in the big living room, she walked over to him aggressively.

 

“Let me go outside.” Mihyun plainly said, staring at him. He turned to look at her, a smeary smirk plastered on his lips. “No.” He stepped closer to Mihyun, which made the latter involuntarily step back. “You're so noisy, go back to your room.” He said, going even closer.

 

He gave her an arrogant smile and chuckled, “But if you're so eager to see me, I shall let you.”

 

With a jerk Mihyun turned around. Every second with this smeary, arrogant made her cringe. His sudden grip on her arm made her turn around though. She cut him a look. “Let go of my arm.” Mihyun hissed.

 

“What a pity. If you didn’t have such a bad attitude, I would actually like you. But like this…” Joohun shrugged his shoulder. Then he suddenly grabbed Mihyun's other arm, too. “We can only do it the hard way.” He chuckled darkly, pulling Mihyun with him.

 

The girl tried to yank his hands away and struggled, but eventually, his strength pulled her along. Shudders ran down Mihyun's spine, as they entered his bedroom. “Let go.” She hissed once again and tried to shake off his hand, but his grip only became stronger.

 

All of a sudden, he threw her on the bed. Mihyun's eyes widened and rolled to the side as Joohun wanted to trap her under his body. The latter reached out one hand and grabbed her chin, turning her face to look at him.

 

“You should learn how to behave properly, my dear.” He said, his words sounding so disgustingly smug in Mihyun's ears that she wanted to vomit. He leaned closer, their faces only inches away, and she involuntarily remembered what happened on her birthday fete.

 

No! Her mind screamed and she instinctively spat on his face. Joohun's eyes widened and he backed away, disgusted. He immediately wiped the saliva off his face. With a jolt Mihyun jumped off the bed and ran to the door.

 

She growled frustratedly when she assessed that the door was locked. Joohun furiously dashed over to her, grabbing her arm roughly. “You little . I was being nice to you.” He muttered under his breath and dragged her to the bed again.

 

Mihyun struggled with her whole body, kicking, shaking, screaming. She successfully yanked off his hands and leaned against the wall. “Don't touch me with your filthy hands!” She hissed again, trying to keep enough distance between him and her.

 

As he came closer again, Mihyun kicked him with all her strength, earning a groan from him. She spotted the key in shirt pocket, grabbed it and unlocked the door as within seconds. Tearing the door open, she ran outside. She wanted to leave this mansion so badly, but she knew when there were so many maids around it was impossible.

 

When she heard Joohun growl behind her, she ran even faster, only stopping as she reached her room. She slammed the door shut, locking it from the inside and walked into a corner of a room. She crouched on the floor, grabbed the pillow and screamed into it again.

 

 

 

The days went on like this, and soon a week passed. Mihyun tried to avoid Joohun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter