Looking for Her

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The three of them arrived at the circus, directly going to the members. Xinghan was hesitant to go into the changing room at first, but Mihyun nudged him. “Don't worry. It's going to be alright. When I first stood in front of this door, I was nervous as well.” She assured him.

 

Luhan shook his head, smiling, and pushed the door open. All eyes went to them.

 

“Listen guys, this is my brother Xinghan.” He called out, gently pulling Xinghan with him and closed the door after Mihyun entered too. “Treat him well.” He said and softly pushed Xinghan to the middle of the room, where he was eyed from head to toe.

 

“You two look like twins!” Baekhyun called out.

 

“Oh God. Now we have triplets. Luhan, Sehun and Xinghan.” Chanyeol laughed. Mihyun's eyes searched for Sehun but the said one stood offside, his expression rather sad. She went over to him, giving him a shoulder pat.

 

“What's with this face?” Mihyun asked him and he seemed to snap back to reality just now.

 

“Oh, it's nothing...” He mumbled before he walked past her.

 

“I'm going first, guys!” He called back and left the room. Mihyun narrowed her brows. Why was he behaving like this? Yesterday evening, when she and Luhan came back, he was utterly happy and today?

 

She went to Luhan, who watched his brother talk to the members with a content smile, and nudged him lightly. “Hey, do you know what's up with Sehun?”

 

Luhan turned his face to her. “Not that I know. Why?” He asked, and Mihyun explained how sad Sehun had looked. “I'm going to look for him.” Luhan murmured and opened the door. Just then Mihyun grabbed his arm. “Wait! I'll come with you.” She quickly said and they left the room.

 

They walked silently at first but eventually, Mihyun asked, “How do you feel?”

 

Luhan glanced at her, giving her a warm smile. “Very good. It feels like everything is slowly getting better. I'm not a completely different person – no, but I can feel the change. And I like it.” He answered.

 

“I mean. I never thought I'd meet Xinghan again. I never thought I could feel so... so happy again. Sincerely happy.” He murmured the last part and abruptly stopped walking. Mihyun lightly bumped into him.

 

With squeezed eyes, she mumbled, “Lu – “

 

“Thanks to you.” He softly said, pecking her lips.

 

Mihyun smiled. There was no need for words at this moment and she just tiptoed and kissed him back. Luhan smirked into the kiss before he gently pushed her against the wall, still kissing her.

 

His soft lips moving against hers. That wonderful tingling feeling, the liveliness that rushed through her body. Strong, yet soft. By the time their lips parted, Mihyun's cheeks were a light shade of pink.

 

Her lips curled into a smile. “We wanted to look for Sehun.” She mumbled and walked forward, slightly embarrassed.

 

Luhan laughed, “Yes, we did.” Then he fastened his pace until he caught up with her.

 

 

 

“Sehun?” Luhan called out as he entered the main part of the basement, his eyes looking for the younger male. Just then he spotted him. Mihyun and him approached Sehun, who'd been leaning against a wall, his eyes closed – he would have easily passed as a sculpture.

 

“Sehun-ah,” Luhan softly said. The said one opened his eyes and mumbled, “Go away, Hyung...” Luhan blinked, surprised. “Why?”

 

“Go back to Xinghan. You haven't seen him in such a long time. He's your brother.” He mumbled but yelped when Luhan smacked his head.

 

“Stupid,” Luhan said, “Even though I have now found my blood-related brother again, you are still my non-blood-related brother, okay?”

 

Mihyun smiled at the scene in front of her. So, Sehun was jealous of Luhan's real brother. She patted his back and gave him an understanding gaze.

 

Sehun half pouted, half smiled and nodded his head. “So you will forever be my brother?” He asked, glancing at Luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter