White Fur

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seeing her shocked expression, Luhan only laughed harder. The heiress just stood there, dumbfounded, as she watched his laughter slowly becoming lesser. "I never expected the pokerfaced heiress to be so gullible." He said, still laughing lightly. "What?" Was all the lass could get out of . She stared at him aghast.

Gullible? Was I being pranked?

The heiress tilted her head, trying to understand the situation. As the realization still didn't hit her, Luhan patted her head. "I already accepted your first apology," he said and smiled at the girl in front of him, "but I wanted to see how you'd react if I acted like I still expected something," Luhan explained, his bright smile still plastered on his face.

Mihyun swallowed hard. "Yah!" She yelled, hitting him lightly.

"Why did you play a prank on me? I really thought that you'd gone mental with all your laughter!" Upon hearing this, Luhan only wanted to laugh again, but he bit his lip. "That weird laughter of yours even-"

"Scared you?" He finished her sentence with a smirk.

"I-I, er, no." The latter mumbled and unconsciously pouted.

Luhan only ruffled her hair again, causing Mihyun's heart to stop once again. This action was too much for her; it felt like her heart was about to burst any second. "Let's continue our city tour, shall we?" He stopped ruffling the lass' hair, took her hand and smiled at her sweetly. Who could have resisted that smile? Those glittering eyes? That smile?

 

Mihyun knew that Luhan had cracked the wall she built around her heart without even trying to. The girl always thought that she was rather blank, but meeting Luhan made her think otherwise - made her realize that there are things to smile about.

 

As he blinked a few times, she realized that she had stared at his face for too long again. She couldn’t look at him without falling into deep thoughts. His eyes were simply mesmerizing. Mihyun cleared and smiled at the angel in front of her, “Okay.”

 

 

They continued to walk through the street and Luhan explained the heiress more things about the city. The latter was amazed by almost everything he told her, which made Luhan chuckle a lot. Suddenly Mihyun slowed down when her gaze fell on something she had always wanted to taste.

 

Cotton candy.

She cleared . “Um, Luhan, do you like cotton candy?” The lass asked awkwardly, not knowing how tell the boy in front of her in a mature way that she desperately wanted to eat cotton candy.

 

“Why? Do you want some?” Luhan asked and chuckled a bit.

 

“Uh, yes.” Mihyun mumbled, slightly embarrassed about her desperate desire for tasting cotton candy. Luhan smiled at her embarrassment before going to the shop and buying one for the heiress. He chuckled at the memory of him eating cotton candy the first time.

 

The lass' eyes brightened as Luhan handed her the cotton candy.

 

“Is it the first time that you eat cotton candy?” Luhan asked, smiling curiously. Mihyun took another bite before answering him. “Yes.” She shortly answered, too concentrated on eating the cotton candy. The lad chuckled upon seeing the heiress' behaviour. Before meeting her, he had never expected her to be so... cute? He always thought that she was boring, emotionless - just blank, but after getting to know her he realized that she was, in fact, a sweet girl. A girl with a kind heart that thought of the poor ones in this society.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter