Rescuing Fei

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Mihyun's eyes widened at what she heard. Fei?! She gulped and opened to say something, but at that very second, Luhan and Xinghan had already dashed forward. What happened next was so quick that Mihyun didn’t even know if she saw things correctly.

 

“Who are you and what are you doing with my waitress?” The man who had yelled at Fei - who was also the pub owner - growled at the two brothers. Luhan and Xinghan ignored him, their mind too occupied with the fact that their long lost sister was right here. Some people in the crowd spilled on the floor. An old man wrinkled his nose. “Playing the savior, huh?” He laughed darkly.

 

“No need to. I wanted to buy this girl anyway,” He smirked, reaching his hand out to touch Fei's face. “She's prett–Argh!“ Just then Luhan slapped his hand away. “Don't touch her with your filthy hands.” He hissed, sending that man a death glare.

 

Xinghan crouched down and put his hand under the girl's thigh and shoulder. He stood up, carrying his sister. The pub owner blocked his way. “Yah, where do you think are you going with my waitress?” He twisted his mouth. Xinghan closed his eyes when the pub owner's beard's stench reached his nose.

 

“Just shut up.” He growled, and with a cold expression he walked right past the pub owner. The latter held his hand up, ready to punch Xinghan, but before he could do so, someone punched him. He turned around and faced Luhan, who hit him again.

 

Just then Luhan was attacked from behind by the old man from before. Instinctively, Mihyun dashed forward and ran into the old man with all her strength. She was by no means a fighter, but she was smart. And the old man had seemed quite drunk, hence her conclusion that a strong push would most likely make him fall.

 

And he did. The man landed on the floor with a growl, his fist immediately aiming for Mihyun. The lass jumped to the side, but screamed when the man managed to grab a bunch of her hair. He strongly pulled it, which made Mihyun wince in pain and she involuntarily bent down. The man aggressively yanked her down by her hair, before he got punched in the face.

 

Luhan growled dangerously at the man, his eyes glowing with pure anger. “Never touch her again.” He hissed, with so much hostility that it sent shudders down the man's spine. And he hit the man right in the face, putting his ultimate strength in the punch. A crack could be heard and the man stumbled back. Luhan hit him one last time with full strength, and the man stumbled back.

 

Luhan helped Mihyun up and grabbed her hand strongly, pulling her with him. Some people from the crowd seemed to want to fight as well, and he didn’t like the thought of having Mihyun involved in a pub brawl. But it was a tad too late, since two people stood in front of Mihyun and one of them pulled her away from Luhan.

 

“You.” One of them hissed, the younger one. Mihyun drew in a sharp breath. The two people from the other pub, last time when she looked for Luhan. The middle-aged man and his mate. She stepped back, involuntarily becoming scared as images of last time flooded her mind.

 

“The untamed kitten!” The older one called out with faux cordiality. He laughed out loud, before he grabbed Mihyun by her wrist. The lass bit her lower lip at the pain as his nails dug into her wrist. Just then a hand reached out to grab her chin, but the hand never came in contact with her chin – Luhan kicked the other man and punched the older one who was still grabbing Mihyun's wrist.

 

Luhan teared the hand off her wrist and rammed a fist into the man's face. Again and again, until he got pulled back by the younger man. Without a second thought, he rammed a fist into the other one's stomach and kicked him. Then he turned around and grabbed Mihyun's hand. And the two of them ran.

 

Once outside the pub, they spotted Xinghan and Fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter