Fury

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan didn’t say anything, he only motioned Mihyun with his head to go to the door. She hadn’t even noticed that the train had already stopped. Since she just stood there and watched, not reacting at all, he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him, to the train door.

 

“Hey, this is not my stop and why are-” His stern gaze made her shut up and she quietly followed him.

 

They left the train and he let go of Mihyun's hand. His grip had been very strong and she unconsciously rubbed her wrist. Glancing back at the train, she noticed that the controllers just entered the compartment where Luhan and she had been. Luhan must have already seen them coming; maybe that's why he wanted to leave the train.

 

Sometimes Mihyun wondered how his senses could be so sharpened. She would have never noticed the controllers coming to their compartment until they'd really entered it.

 

“Mihyun!” She flinched back at the fury in his voice. Why was he so angry? Even his gaze from earlier looked so... unlike him. Usually he was the soft and smiling angel, but right now he looked really angry. He grabbed Mihyun's already hurting wrists.

 

“Just what were you thinking?! Did you never learn not to proclaim loudly who you are? Haven't you thought about what could happen if people knew that you're a heiress of such a rich company?”

 

“I did learn that, but that woman...” Mihyun began to say, but her voice got more quiet with each word and she didn’t have any valid arguments she could throw at him.

 

He was right. He was more than right. And all her life she had been taught not to expose her name or status, even when she had bodyguards around her, let alone without bodyguards. But that woman's tone had made Mihyun's blood boil in anger and her emotions had taken over.

 

Mihyun averted her gaze from Luhan, looking to the ground. She felt ridiculously stupid for acting so careless. But mostly, she hated the fact that Luhan was now probably thinking that she was a dumb and careless heiress.

 

She don’t mind the whole world thinking bad about her. Everyone, but Luhan, could feel think about her whatever they want. She didn’t want the guy with the angelic smile to think bad about her. Mihyun just didn’t.

 

Something in her had the strong urge to present him her best side, as childish this might sound.

 

There was a long silence before Mihyun let out a small whimper because she realized that Luhan was still grabbing her wrists.

 

Immediately, Luhan let go of her wrists and carefully took her hands instead. Then he lightly her reddened wrists and she felt her heart beating so fast, as if it was about to burst any moment.

 

“Sorry, did I hurt you?” He asked, sounding very guilty. Mihyun didn’t want him to feel guilty about something like this and she wanted to tell him that, but her extremely fast beating heart prevented her from doing anything beside breathing, and even that was hard.

 

The only good thing about him feeling guilty was that all the fury disappeared from his voice and the old Luhan was back again.

 

Mihyun glanced at Luhan's face and noticed his soft gaze still lingering on her wrists. Remembering the question he had asked her, she quickly shook her head and pulled her hand away, afraid that her heart would really burst if he continued to it.

 

“N-no, you didn’t.” She hastily said with a forced smile. Seems like Luhan noticed that Mihyun was lying because he shook his head lightly and smiled, clearly amused at her bad lying ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter