The Power of Fear

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mihyun's eyes widened in shock and she screamed into the hand that was roughly pressing against . Using her free hands, she tried to whip away the hand. Her opponent was stronger and only put more pressure on his hand, causing her to struggle to get breath into her lungs.

 

She furiously kicked behind herself and managed to land a few hits. With all of her strength, she bit the hand; her attacker let out a scream and she used his short inattention to push him away. Mihyun started to scream as loud as she could and ran away, aimlessly though. She didn’t dare to look back because she could hear that the attacker was behind her again. Panicking, she screamed even louder.

 

“HELP!!! IS THERE SOMEONE?!” Mihyun's own ears hurt from her screams and she desperately tried to run even faster. But as she was about to turn right at a corner, her attacker already caught up and grabbed her by her hair. She let out a strangled scream and tears were blurring her vision.

 

She was wrong, so wrong. Now that she was really confronted with it, she realized that she did fear death, and right now she couldn’t care less about how she was going to die; Mihyun just didn’t want to die!

 

She was roughly grabbed by the shoulder and thrown to the ground. A man in his late twenties was furiously staring at her. His eyes were full of anger, lust and bitterness... She could have listed even more negative feelings, but at that moment she only concentrated on lessening her terrible trembling and thinking of a way to escape.

 

Mihyun wasn’t ready to die and she wouldn’t die. Something inside of her was screaming; her instincts awoke. As she started to scream again, the man in front of her slapped her very hard. Something was stuffed into . Cloth.

 

“You little ! Scream again and I'll kill you immediately.” His eyes told Mihyun that he wasn’t lying, that he really was to kill her any second. She was too afraid to even let out a sound.

 

As he slapped her again, she could taste her own blood.

 

Her whole body was trembling terribly and she slowly rolled herself into a ball. Mihyun was so afraid. The feeling of knowing that you're going to die in the next second was finishing her off. She was thinking of runnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter