Wonderful

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What did you want to say earlier?” Luhan gave her hand, which he was still holding, a squeeze. Mihyun gathered her thoughts before telling him what she heard. About the revolutionists and their plans. She told him that she wanted to warn the artists by telling the director to make a announcement.

 

Luhan nodded, serious. He had actually expected the revolutionists to spare the normal citizens. When Mihyun finished telling him what happened, he reached out his hand patted the uninjured side of her head. “My brave, brave Mihyun.” He softly said, patting her head.

 

As he glanced at the now bandaged laceration, he immediately wondered who did that. And he secretly vowed to kill that person if he ever found out who that was. The fact that Mihyun was injured made him so, so furious.

 

“I should tell the director now. The sooner the better.” Mihyun said, determined. Luhan threw her a worried glance, but decided to help her stand up, since he knew his girl. She wouldn’t let herself rest until she finally warned the director.

 

As Mihyun stood up, she was weak in the legs and almost fell, if it weren't for Luhan's hand. All of a sudden, Luhan realized something. “Wait! You shouldn’t go to the director. You're officially missing and if you go to him, he will contact your father, and-"

 

"–and I would be taken my or to Park Joohun's mansion.” Mihyun finished his sentence, realizing the problem. “Let me go.” Luhan told her and she nodded since there was no other choice. She stayed back in the infirmary.

 

Luhan went to the director's room. “I have to make an announcement.” He vaguely said. He wasn’t sure if it was smart to tell the director everything or not. The director grunted. “Out of my room, artist.”

 

The younger male narrowed his eyes. “It's important.” He reinforced. The director stood up from his desk with a jolt. “I don't have time-"

 

“The revolutionists are planning on attacking all public places, including the circus. Everyone has to leave.” Luhan said, running a hand through his hair. The director looked at him suspiciously. “How would you know that?”

 

“I have my sources, and I clearly don’t have a reason to lie to you.” But no matter how hard Luhan tried to explain, the director didn’t believe him, using the excuse that the revolutionists only attacked the high society, meaning the townhall and all the other places rich people were at. As long as the circus wasn’t filled with the rich visitors, there was nothing to fear. And since a few days already the circus didn’t have visitors, it was even closed, due to the many protests. So, in order to protect the people, school and any other public places were closed.

 

Running a frustrated hand through his hair, Luhan left. The director was naive, thinking like that even though he heard the truth. He went back to the infirmary immediately, telling Mihyun the bad news.

 

“What now?” she asked, her eyes filling with worry. Luhan reached out his hand and patted her back. “We'll find a way.” He assured her.

 

“The director won't be in the room at night.” He suddenly said. Mihyun sat up, her eyes widening. “Then we can go in there and use the intercommunication system.” She finished Luhan's sentence. “But we have to choose a time when most of the artists are already awake.” Mihyun said, a frown appearing on her face.

 

“Five in the morning. That's an hour before the director starts working and most artists are awake already.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

“But where am I going to sleep? I can't go home.” Mihyun mumbled after a while. Luhan gave her a blank look. “I thought it was clear that you're going to stay at my room?”

 

Mihyun unconsciously gawked at him. “What?”

 

“Or you have to sleep in the infirmary, and by God, I will never let you sleep in the infirmary alone.” He said affirmatively and reached a hand out. The lass slowly nodded. She didn’t have any other choice anyway. She took his hand and stood up from the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter