Long Lost Twin?

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bright sunlight woke Mihyun up and she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Looking around, she remembered what had happened the night before. Luhan, the man and all the maids disappearing. But mostly Luhan. A smile played around her lips as she recalled everything with Luhan.

 

She sighed, realizing that her mind was always occupied with Luhan. She thinks he was the first person to ever make her so anxious to know everything about him. Being the daughter of a rich business man, she was hit on quite often when her father dragged her to all the parties. But none of the 'gentlemen' ever caught Mihyun's attention. Most of them were older than her by a lot. There some younger ones though, but they too, didn’t catch her attention. Honestly, she hadn’t even paid attention to them while they had been talking to her.

 

She never really paid attention when she was attending those boring parties, hence she always fled into her mind, thinking about the world outside the four walls of her mansion, imagining what she could have been doing outside...

 

In all her seventeen years, she hadn't fallen in love nor did she ever have a crush; she wasn’t a man hater, but somehow a hater of the rich and all of the guys who approached her had been rich, so...

 

But Luhan was so different. However he too, didn’t catch her attention right from the beginning. When he first entered her father's company, she was as curious about him as she was about every artist, so he wasn’t really special. Mihyun did notice him because his popularity grew very fast and soon he was one of the most popular artists at their company, but she didn’t find him all too interesting.

 

It changed with his smile in the attic. That smile changed so much. Suddenly, she became so curious about him and started to look at him more precisely. Mihyun noticed that he was much more than he seemed to be. She wanted to know more about him, but honestly, she mostly wanted to see his real smile again. It might seem weird, but his real smile was somehow addictive.

 

Whatever the reason was for her curiosity for Luhan, it didn’t change the fact that she was happy to have developed these kind of feelings towards Luhan. She felt more 'alive' than ever after meeting him, and mostly Mihyun felt happier. She hadn't smiled so often in the past two years as she had in the short amount of time she had spent with Luhan.

 

From the corner of her eye, she could see the clock and she realized that she still had to go to school. Quickly standing up, she grabbed her uniform and went to the bathroom.

 

 

Mihyun almost received a heart attack when she noticed a person, a maid to be exact. She had thought everyone had disappeared...

 

“Oh mistress!” The maid - Mihyun believed her name to be Hyosung - approached her.

 

“I thought everyone disappeared. Why are you still here?” Mihyun quickly got to the point, since she didn’t have any time to waste.

 

“You know, mistress, not everyone is seeking for freedom. I never intended to escape because this is my home. I have no fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter