This Society

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mihyun's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She was about to say 'Luhan', but she quickly regained her calmness and kept shut. Clearing , Mihyun turned her face away from him, to the blackboard.

He was clearly not Luhan, Mihyun wasn't stupid, but for a short moment she really thought it was Luhan. Before they could exchange greetings, the teacher entered the room. Mihyun immediately shifted her gaze away from the blackboard. She wasn’t in the mood for boring school stuff, in fact she never was.

 

Staring out of the window, she occasionally glanced over to the boy. Mihyun hadn't been wrong, he looked a lot like Luhan.

Maybe related? She thought.

 

Before she could continue her thoughts, the teacher called the new boy.

 

With him going to the front of the classroom, Mihyun had no other choice but to focus on the front as well. Now that she saw him clearly, meaning not only his side profile, she noticed that his nose was a bit different from Luhan's, but still...

 

The whole class got carried away by the boy's looks. Only Mihyun wasn’t drooling over him, but trying to figure out if he could be related to Luhan.

 

She almost missed his introduction since she was too concentrated on her own thoughts. But with the word 'China' being mentioned by some of her  classmates, Mihyun immediately turned her attention to him. As far she knew Luhan's home country was China and her head was slowly rattling and forming assumptions.

 

But her assumptions were all mentally thrown away when his whole name was mentioned.

 

Wang Xinghan.

 

Luhan's surname was Lu, so the assumption with them being twins or brothers was already wrong. In the end, Mihyun stopped making assumptions because it was really ridiculous. No matter how much this boy looked like Luhan, they couldn’t possibly be related. From what he said and from what she picked up from her gossip-loving classmates, he was the heir of a very rich family and Luhan wouldn’t be working at Mihyun's father's company if his family was rich.

 

She blew a raspberry as she realized that all those brain-wracking thoughts about that Xinghan being related to Luhan totally were a waste of time and energy.

 

 

Mihyun snapped out of her thoughts when Xinghan went back to his seat, greeting her politely.

 

With her thoughts sliding away, she quickly greeted back, but fled back into her mind again for the rest of the school day.

 

 

Today the school day was shorter than usual, Mihyun silently thanked God. Mihyun stepped out of the school, grabbing her phone.

 

It seemed like the handful maids that Mihyun had still had, were much more relaxed than Jinri. She told them she was going somewhere else and they didn’t mind. Mihyun smiled as she handed the phone to her bodyguards. Hyosung told them to leave, since she asked her to do this as a favor.

 

Her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter