EXO

Heart of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan bowed to the audience like a prince and the smile he flashed made the females squeal. Seeing them squeal like that, he decided to top it all off with a flying kiss. The audience went wild as he threw the kiss. He smiled at them for the last time before leaving the stage. As soon as he left the stage though, his smile disappeared and a cold expression took its place. The fact that almost every woman out there was fatally attracted to him didn't interest him. He only cared about his friends, his brothers, EXO. 

 

“Hyung, a woman fainted when you threw the kiss! Wow, you're really on another level.” Sehun excitedly grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him to the table, which offered food and drinks. “Can you teach me how to do that? I also want to be able to make someone faint only with a flying kiss.” The maknae asked with bright eyes, to which Luhan shook his head. “Sehun-ah, you already have your own charm. Why do you want to make someone faint anyway?” Luhan laughed as he ruffled the younger one's hair. 

 

“I swear I saw Mihyun looking in your direction when you did the flying kiss.” Sehun's eyes sparkled and he blushed a little bit. Luhan's laugh immediately died down. Again that heiress. He disliked the heiress. Lee Mihyun always had the same facial expression, emotionless. But, actually he wouldn't even bother about her facial expression, if Sehun, who was like a little brother to him, didn't have a crush on her. In Luhan's eyes, a rich and spoiled heiress didn't deserve Sehun's heart. The young boy was very pure and Luhan wanted to protect him from all the bad in the world. Actually, he wanted to protect everyone in EXO. To him, they were like real brothers.

 

Sighing, Luhan patted the younger male's shoulder. “What is so good about the heiress? Your eyes sparkle every time you speak of her.” Sure, she was considered as pretty, but Luhan could care less about her looks. Therefore, he couldn't seem to find anything about the heiress that would attract him. She came to every important performance of the SM Circus, prettily dressed and watched the whole performance without to clap or to smile. Her face was always blank, which made her already doll-like features look even more inhuman. There was a time when even rumors about the heiress being a robot, that the CEO of SM, Lee Soo Man, had bought because he wanted a family, were spread, and the most ridiculous part was that some people even believed it. But today's society was full of rumors and gossip, and always ignoring the real news, so people believing those rumors wasn't all too surprising.

 

“I can't really tell you what's good about her, Hyung. It's just, she looks so unhappy and I really want to see her smile, even if it's just once.” Luhan's eyes softened as soon as he saw Sehun's expression. Sincere, warm and gentle. Yes, that was his Sehun. “I get it, Sehun. Now, let's eat and drink something, okay?” He smiled, handing a water bottle to the younger one.

 

 

“Don't worry too much about Sehun having a crush, Gege.” Luhan immediately turned around when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was met with a pair of soft eyes. “Lay, I told you often enough that I'm not worried about that.” He said, a sigh escaping his lips.

 

“But the look in your eyes is telling me otherwise.” Lay retorted, smiling, and reached out for a bun. Sometimes Luhan hated the fact that Lay was such an eagle-eyed watcher. It was as if with Lay things couldn't been unseen. When he saw the said male having trouble getting the bun, he took the bun and stuffed it into his friend's mouth. 

 

“Hey, do you want to choke him with the bun, Luhan Hyung?” Kai smirked as he quickly reached the table, grabbing two water bottles. He handed one to the newest EXO member, D.O. The new member took the water bottle and smiled at Kai. Today was D.O's first performance with EXO. Lee Soo Man had found him in a orphanage eight months ago and offered him a job in his company. And since everything was better than the orphanage, D.O agreed and was brought to the SM Circus. He was put into the circus' dorm and was told to train with them until he was ready to officially be a part of EXO. 

 

Finally, his debut performance came and he was now the twelft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter