Chapter 9

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah's POV

 

“You’re back!” Baekhyun’s Oppa voice was the first to be heard the moment I opened the dorm’s door.

 

“Oh.. orhh.. I managed to catch the first flight.” I gave him a smile forcefully. Truthfully I was very tired. I didn’t sleep for more than 24 hours and the beach was actually quite cold at night.

 

“Are you okay? “ He asked as he eyed me from top to bottom

 

“Yeah of course I’m okay?” Why is he asking such weird questions?

 

“Nothing happen to you right?” His eyes were waiting for my answer eagerly.

 

“Uhhh… Yeahhh nothing happened..” I answered.

 

“That’s good.. “ He said as his facial expression changed into a relaxed one.

 

“Oppa, if there’s nothing else I will go in first..” I pointed to my room as I fought to keep my eyes open.

 

“Yeah yeah. You need some rest.” He said as he followed behind me.

 

“Have a good rest..” Baekhyun Oppa said before closing the door for me. What’s wrong with him? Why is he so weird?

 

Baekhyun's  POV

“What’s for breakfast to…day..” My voice trailed off as I was greeted with an empty table. There was no breakfast set. Aleyah has been making breakfast everyday without fail for us.. everyday’s menu would be different but as delicious as always. I don’t have a habit to have breakfast but ever since she came, I started to develop the habit of having it.

 

“Oh? No food?!” Sehun whined.

 

“Hyung! She’s not in the kitchen..” Chanyeol came out from the kitchen.

 

“Hah, manager waking up later than members. Well done..” Kai said sacarstically as he walked passed us to the couch.

 

“Shut up Kai. She only came back at nearly 5am all because of you okay?” I snapped at him.

 

“Baek, didn’t we decide to drop this matter and not talk about it?” Suho came out from his room and heard us arguing.

 

Not wanting to put the leader in a difficult position, I decided to keep quiet.

 

“I will go to the room to check on her.” Sehun said.

 

“Me too.” I turned around and followed Sehun.

 

“Looks like she’s still sleeping..” Her room was in complete darkness and she was wrapped under the thick blankets.

 

“Aleyah-ah…” I sat by her bedside trying to wake her up.

 

“Aleyah… It’s time to wake… Omo..” My hand went from her arms right to her forehead. Her body was boiling hot!

 

“She’s having a fever!” I turned around to tell Sehun.

 

“Jinja?” He went over to the other side of her bed and placed his palm at her head.

 

“Omo! Her forehead is very hot!” Sehun exclaimed.

 

“Kyungsoo! Get the thermometer!” I shouted as I tried to wake her up, but she was in deep sleep.

 

“What do you want it for?” He asked as he pass me the thermometer.

 

“Aleyah is running a high fever.” Sehun said anxiously.

 

“40.1 …” I said as I looked at the temperature. Her fever had already hit 40..

 

“Omo. 40.1?! Hyung! Send her to the hospital!” Chanyeol instructed.

 

“, we are so gonna be late for the broadcast.” Suho was panicking.

 

“Ottoke? We can’t leave her in this state..” Sehun was trying to wake her up as well.

 

“Hyung, you get them there? I will apply sick leave.” I volunteered.

 

“No you can’t.. we’ve just debuted. Sick leave won’t look good on our image.” Kai stood by the door and said without a tinge of concern about Aleyah.

 

“Ottoke? “ I looked at my members as I look at her on the bed. She curled herself into a ball because she’s feeling cold as she was still in deep sleep.

 

“Fx! Get Fx sunbaes to help!” Sehun shouted.

 

“They are in china.” Kai replied.

 

“Shinee Sunbae!” I exclaimed.

 

“Quick! Kai! Call Taemin!” Suho instructed.

 

“Why must I?” He said as he walked out towards the living room.

 

“Aishhhh.” I ran towards him and pulled his damn phone out of his backpocket. Searching for Taemin’s name, I dialed his number.

 

“Hyung! At least have the courtesy to ask can you?” Kai snapped as he tried to snatch the phone away from my ears.

 

“This is an emergency.” I growled at him as I shoved him aside.

 

“Taemin-ah! Exo-K’s Baekhyun here! I need to ask you for a favour….” I told him the situation we are in and how sick Aleyah was. Taemin agreed to it almost immediately and he is already on his way down to our dorm.

 

“Kaja. SHINee’s dorm is not far away from ours, they will be here soon. We need to go off now or else we would be late.” Suho said.

 

“But hyung, her condition…..” 

 

“I know, but we cant miss our broadcast too. Anw SHINee are on their way down so she should be okay.” Suho was pushing some of us out of the room already.

 

“Arraso..” I left her side unwillingly after placing a cold towel on her forehead. How can she contract fever when it’s summertime? This is so weird…

 

 

Taemin's  POV

 

“They didn’t even tell us which room!” Jonghyun Hyung ran into the dorm to see 3 rooms.

 

“Let’s take 1 each!” Onew Hyung instructed as we ran towards the room to look for her.

 

“She’s here!” Onew Hyung shouted as he walked into the room. I ran there quickly.

 

“Omg, she’s running a very high fever.” I took her temperature and it was 40.5 degrees now.

 

“Shall we get her to the hospital?” Jonghyun Hyung asked as he looked at the both of us.

 

“I will carry her.” Onew Hyung offered as he wanted to bend down to carry her up in bridal style.

 

“Gwenchana. I will do it.” With one swift action, my hands went underneath her small and skinny body and lifted her up easily.

 

“Hyung, get Manager Hyung to arrange with the hospital. If the 3 of us were to enter the ER like this it would be super chaotic..” I told the 2 of them as we waited for the lift.

 

“Arraso..” Onew Hyung was staring at her pale face as she continued to drift in and out of her sleep. She was half conscious.

 

“Aleyah-ah..Aleyah?” Onew Hyung tried to wake her up when we were in the van. Her body was leaning on mine as we put our jackets on her.

 

“O..new…Op…pa” that was the first sentence she said ever since we saw her. Somehow I felt a surge of jealousy swept passed me, why is it Onew Hyung that she sees? Why is it always him?

 

“Gwenchana? We are sending you to the hospital.. Bear with it.. I know you are feeling very uncomfortable now..” Onew Hyung looked at her with that set of eyes that I had to look away for the sake of protecting my heart.

 

However she didn’t say anything but I could feel her nodding her head.

 

“She’s asleep again…” Onew Hyung said as he looked to Jonghyun Hyung.

 

“Jjong, drive faster!” He instructed in a very firm voice.

 

Looking at her hands wrapped in Onew’s Hyung hand, I sighed and looked away. It’s complicated. So damn complicated.

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHY ARE YOU SO HOT?!

 

 

 

 

Omg i cannot take it anymore, this boy here is messing up my bias list. (As usual...)

Btw, pictures doesn't belong to me!

Okay enjoy the ff~

Please comment!

I needa go spazz with my friend regarding Baekhyunnie and Kai! ^^

Toodles~~