Chapter 41

She's My Manager.

 

“Hyung! Over here!”

 

“Woah!”

 

“Omg, the view is awesome!”

 

“Hyunggg, comeup! Quick!”

 

“Chen! Come here!”

 

“Look at this!”

 

“We can party every night!”

 

“Luhan hyung, can we sleep together? Please.”

 

“No!”

 

“Shutup Yeollie.”

 

“Manners Sehun!”

 

Aleyah covered her ears as she looked at 12 brats prancing around the new dorm excitedly like some leopards finding a new hunting ground. If she was to describe the scene she sees now, nobody will ever believe that EXO are AT LEAST 20 years old.

 

Chanyeol and Chen were chasing each other around the house because the latter hid his hat in one of the rooms earlier. Kris stood outside the balcony taking pictures of the view with his camera phone with Tao attempting to climb on his back to make him piggyback him. Moving into the house, Luhan, Sehun and Lay were having a cushion fight. Yes, they were hitting one another with cushions while Sehun jumped from one couch to another. Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo were quarrelling over which room they should take in the middle of the living room. Xiumin in the mean time was sitting on the other couch hitting Sehun’s scolding him about being ill-mannered to his hyungs.

 

If Aleyah was to give the most well-behaved award to any of the members, it definitely has to be Kai because he was merely standing there watching the members. “Thanks for being so well-behaved. I will buy you candies later.” Aleyah told him as she rubbed her temples. Just as she thought that coming back to work was something worth to be happy about, she couldn’t help but regret a little whenever she look at the 12 members. Last time she only had 6 boys to look after, now she has 12! Double! Since EXO is gonna comeback as one, she is now EXO’s manager. Not EXO-K’s manager only.

 

“Everyone!” She clapped her hands and shouted but to no avail. All of them were too engross in their own fight, argument and photo-taking to hear her.

 

“YAHHHHHH!” She shrieked causing all the member to look at her, shocked. Looking at them freezing in their action, Aleyah knew that she had caught their attention.

 

“I am going to announce your room arrangement!”

 

“Tao and Kris. Lay, Baekhyun and Suho. Sehun and Luhan. Kai and Chen. Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.” She announced as Sehun and Luhan immediately hugged one another like long lost soulmates who had just found one another, causing Chen and Chanyeol to scoff.

 

“What about you?” Baekhyun asked immediately. He was quick to realize that she did not mention herself. Plus, there were only 5 rooms in this apartment. They were divided equally among the members already.

 

“I’m staying a level above yours. With Taegoon hyung.” She replied plainly. “Okay I give you….”

 

“NO!” Before Baekhyun could say no, someone snatched him to it. The owner of this voice hasn’t spoke for a long time and everyone was shocked when they heard him. However, his tone of voice was a little too….. fierce.

 

“Why no?” Aleyah asked Kai weirdly as the rest of them stares at him. The tanned boy gulped nervously when he saw everyone was waiting for his explaination.

 

“She.. She’s a girl. How can she stay with a guy? I mean.. it’s like.. it’s not good for her reputation…” Kai stuttered as he mentally hit himself after he said it. It was such a lousy excuse, he himself knew it. It doesn’t even make sense because if she stays with them, she will be living with 12 guys. He looked up nervously to see s and Aleyah eyed him weirdly.

 

. He mentally cursed himself for his lack of self-control to let those words come out from his mouth. It was instinctive for him to say no when he heard her saying that she would be staying with Taegoon Hyung but he didn’t expect it to be outloud. He thought it was a voice it his head… until he saw all the members looking at him. How is he going to make this situation less awkward now then?

 

“I agree. Whatever hyung said is right. Aleyah should not stay with Taegoon Hyung. If she lives with us, at least people will say she’s staying with us cause of work you know. Her reputation will not be ruin. Plus, she can look after our meals if she stays with us. I don’t want to eat ramyeon everyday okay.” Sehun said plainly as he turned to look at Kai. He squinted his eyes at his dumb-strucked hyung playfully. Seeing Kai getting stuck in such situation was actually quite fun but he knows something that is more fun if he helps him out of this.

 

“Yeah I totally agree. No one can say no to Aleyah’s food.” Suho raised his hand.

 

“Yeah. Me too. I don’t want ramyeon. I want proper food.” Kyungsoo raised his hand too.

 

“People who wants Aleyah to stay with us, please breathe!” Chanyeol announced as all the members comply. Everyone took a deep breath in the most exaggerating way possible.

 

“See, everyone in Korea agrees.” He continued his lame joke with a straight face causing Aleyah to roll her eyes.

 

“Probably the whole world too.” Kyungsoo just has to add in.

 

“Yeah and probably…”

 

“But that’s what the company arrange.” Aleyah cut them before the boys start their bickering session again. As much as she doesn’t want to stay with Taegoon Hyung whom she’s not close to, this was what the company arranged. She has no say over it.

 

“I will handle it.” Kris volunteered before disappearing to make a phonecall. He definitely wants Aleyah to stay. It was his first time living under the same roof as her and this would mean he will know her better. Never will he let such a golden opportunity slip away.

 

“Noona, you will buy me snacks right? Lots of them right?” Tao asked with his puppy eyes.

 

“Tao hyung, stop acting cute. It’s gross.” Sehun rolled his eyes at him.

 

“Says the one who does this on every programme.” Chanyeol mimicked him doing the *buing buing

 

“That’s what you guys asked me to do!”

 

“You can always do something else.”

 

“I can’t think of anything else?”

 

“You lack of creativity.”

 

“You lack of love.”

 

“No?!”

 

“I have Luhan Hyung who loves me.”

 

“Pssh, Baekhyun Hyung loves me too.”
 

“Er… no?”

 

“Why no?!”

 

“Hahahahahahah.”

 

“Guys! It’s settled. She can stay with us. “ Kris waved his phone to show the approval just in time to cut their childish bickering session. “Okay, people in pairs, someone give up their room.”

 

“Kai hyung can sleep with Luhan Hyung and me. Chen can go sleep with Baekhyun Hyung and Suho Hyung. Settled.” The maknae’s leadership skills were amazing today, the leaders were exceptionally impressed with him.

 

“Okay okay. From now till 9.15pm, you have 5 hours to unpack your stuff. By 9.20, please be ready for your dance practise. 9.20 in this living room. Heard me?” Everyone nodded to Aleyah’s instruction before dashing off to fight for the best bedroom.

 

“Aren’t you happy that she’s staying with us?” Kyungsoo nudged Baekhyun playfully before taking off to fight for his bedspace, leaving Baekhyun to have a silly smile hanging on his face. Even if he gets the dirtiest corner in the room, he doesn’t mind. As long as Aleyah is staying with them, staying near him.

 

Just as everyone was fighting, Sehun went over to Kai sneakily. “You have some explaining to do later, hyung. To me. Since I saved your .” Then a loud smack could be heard from one of the bedroom….

 

 

Am i the only one getting high over Sehun smacking Kai's ?

I can't stop imagining it! LOL. ><

Someone please stop Sehun from being so y!! He's totally messing up my bias list!!

Now that EXO has finally joined together, what do you guys think?

Do you all want more EXO scenes or more fluffy scenes with the various members? Please let me know what you guys prefer!

Hello new subscribers! Thank you for your subscription~ Hope to see your comments here so i can talk to every of my subbies. (:

Enjoy this update!