Chapter 6

She's My Manager.

 

Kai POV

 

"Good morninggg!" She greeted us happily at the dining table with her apron.

 

"Something smells nice." Chanyeol mumbled.

 

"Is that breakfast?" Baekhyun asked in a surprised tone. Exo is not used to having breakfast because no one bothers to wake up so early to cook.

 

"Yupp. I don't know what do you all like so I've decided to make pancakes for you guys.." she said as she pointed to the pancakes piled on the table.

 

"It looks delicious!" Baekhyun chirped as he made his way to the table followed by Suho. Chanyeol was about to walk over when I grabbed hold of his wrist.

 

"But it really looks damn good..." he whined. I gave him a look before shutting him up.

 

"I've made more than enough for all 6 of you. So come and have your breakfast before your dance practise." She beckoned us over.

 

"Did you wake us up early just for this?" I rolled my eyes. I could have slept an hour more if isn't for this stupid breakfast.

 

"Yea.. I thought you all would be hungry.." her voice trailed off as she lowered her eyes.

 

"Don't assume things that you do not know." I snapped at her. If she thinks that by making breakfast for us will make us accept her, sorry but that will not happen.

 

"I'm so.."

 

"Sit down now" Suho's sterned voice interrupted her.

 

"Hyung!" I stared at him. He isn't like this, he used to be on our side when we are this mean to our old managers.

 

"I. Said. Sit. Down. Now." he emphasise on every single word he just said and I knew we can't defy him anymore. Slowly I took the lead and moved to the dining table unwillingly, the rest followed behind.

 

"Thank you.." she said before handling out the pancakes on our plates.

 

"Can I have more?" Baekhyun who doesn't eat breakfast at all is asking for more? Tch, what has this witch do to my leader and my hyung?

 

"Arraso Oppa." she said as she handed him 4 pieces of pancakes. Oppa?! Did she just called him Oppa?! Omg, gross.

 

"Kumawo Aleyah-ah." he beamed happily before tugging in.

 

"I will go and prepare first. You all enjoy your breakfast. " she said before disappearing into her room. I took up a piece of pancake and relunctantly put inside my mouth.

 

"Omg! It's delicious!!" Chanyeol said with mouthful of pancake. I gave him a stare. How can he praise that witch?

 

"What? As much as I don't like her, my stomach is innocent!" he reasoned before finishing all the pancake from the main plate.

 

Slowly biting my pancake, it was.... not that bad I have to say..

 

Baekhyun POV

 

"Drinks?" she peeped into the practise room when we were having our break. Wiping my sweat from my forehead, I took the drinks from her before handing it out to my members.

 

"Aleyah-ah, we won't be done anytime soon. Why not you make your way back first? " Suho hyung told him as I looked at her.

 

She was wearing an oversize tee with designed leggings and sneakers. It made her look really slim and tall.. Her cheeks were red as she listened to Suho hyung closely, she must have brave the heat to get these drinks for us..

 

"Arraso." she nodded before picking up her bag and prepare to leave the room.

 

"No more extras in the room, we should continue" Kai said loudly just as she was about to leave. Her hand froze at the door knob.

 

"Kai, why must you.." I glared at him

 

"Let's continue. Now." Suho demanded and she left the room with her head hanging low.

 

"Hyung.. Be right.."

 

"Baek, you are not going anywhere." Suho said.

 

"Let's continue." he instructed.

 

"Nehhh..." we replied in unison as I sighed in despair. She must be feeling hurt..Ottoke?

 

4 hours later~

 

"Kaja. Quick! I'm damn tired!" D.O nagged as we dragged our out of the practise room.

 

"Oh? Aleyah-Ssi?" Sehun found her sleeping on the bench outside our practise room.

 

"Aleyah-ah.." I pushed her lightly trying to wake her up but to no avail. She must be in deep sleep. She looked so adorable right now. Her head was leaning onto the pillar as her fist were tightly clenched. The oversized tee became off-shoulder and it was exposing her black bra strap. Adjusting her shirt properly, I turned to Sehun. “Put her on my back.”

 

Sehun slowly placed her on my back as I carried her to our van. This silly girl was waiting for us all along.. at the bench beside her was a lunchbox and a bottle of mineral water. Why didn’t she go back first?

 

“Troublesome much.” Kai grumbled as I turned around to stare at him. It won't hurt if he don't talk.

 

“She must be worried about us that’s why she stayed or else who would like to sleep here?” Suho reasoned out and Kai turned speechless immediately.

 

I smiled as I looked at her angelic face on my back. Sleep well my angel..

 

 

I'm starting to enjoy as i write this FF. At first i don't really like writing this chap because my idea can't flow.

But at least it's getting better now! I"m so happy.. ^^

Exo is coming back in the August! OMG i'm so happy!

Nu'est and After school came back this month so i will be preoccupied by them..

and next month Exo!! Happppyyyyy~~~~

Alright, enjoy and comments please!

Do support my other FF: Locker 303 here as well! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211355/locker-303-kimsoohyun-exo-exokai-kai-infinitemyungsoo-hunhan-nuestjr