Chapter 60

She's My Manager.

 

 

“Where are we going that we have to wake up this early?” Aleyah yawned as she leaned against the lift tiredly. It was only 530am and her boyfriend barged into her room half an hour before, dragging her out of the bed because they are going to be late for their date.

 

“You will know later. Come.” Kai held her hand and pulled her along with him, his arms wrapped around her shoulders as he swung the car key on his other free hand. “Sleep in the car okay?”

 

-

 

“Okay you really need to tell me what are we doing here in Jeju.” Aleyah asked Kai the moment she stepped out of the airport.

 

“It’s our date remember?” Kai knocked her head lightly, reminding her. “Did you forget?”

 

“I mean, why are we dating in Jeju?” She asked curiously, “We have to take a flight specially just to date?”

 

“Hahaha, I wish. But I am not that rich to do that everytime.”

 

“Then!”

 

“Because…” The boy scratched his neck nervously, “I want to make up to you.”

 

So like this, the girl had been following the boy for the past few hours with no idea where are they heading, what are they doing and most importantly why are they here in Jeju. Till a familiar beach came into a sight then she recalled something. The place where Kai had stranded her overnight because he kept her boarding pass! So he brought her here so he could make up for his own prank.

 

“We are here!” He dragged her out of the taxi, towards the sea.

 

“Woah! The sea!” She stretched out her hands and embraced the sea breeze. Her adorableness made Kai pecked her cheeks uncontrollably.


“Yah!” Aleyah held the spot where he kissed with her hand, “We are out in the public!”

 

“So what?”

 

“Mind your image please.”

 

“I don’t care about my image. I just want to do what a couple always do.” He simply replied. “I want to kiss you when I feel like it, hold your hand whenever you are cold and hug you even if there are other people watching.”

 

“Kai.. you know we can’t date right?” She looked at him seriously. “We are not allowed to.”

 

“I don’t care about that. I just want to live for the moment. As of now, I just want to swim with you in that open sea and roll around in the sand after. What do you think?” He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

 

“Sounds like an awesome plan.” Aleyah buried her face in his broad chest and inhaled his familiar scent. He was right, they shouldn’t care about that. Maybe not now. It wouldn’t be too late to worry when the time comes right? “But I didn’t bring any swimwear.”

 

“I prepared for you.” Kai pulled a nicely wrapped paper bag from his backpack.

 

“Bikini?!”

 

“Yeah. What’s wrong?”

 

“How did you get that?”

 

“Erm, I… I have my ways.” He stuttered.

 

“I so don’t need to know that.” She replied before disappearing to the nearest toilet to change.

 

-

 

“So this is the blast that you are talking about?” Aleyah broke away from his kiss causing Kai to pull back to look at her.

 

“Of course. I’ve got the sun, the sea, the sand and my favourite girl with me. What else can beat that?” Kai replied before pressing her down into the sand for another kiss.

 

“Stop it.” She giggled against his lips. They had been kissing non-stop for the past hour. Whatever they do will lead to him pressing his lips on hers. Even the simplest applying sunscreen for each other will result in a hot kissing session. Not that she was complaining but she could feel her lips being slightly swollen already.

 

“I don’t want.” He replied before continuing to attack her lips. Many people will think that he’s behaving so because they are in the honeymoon stage but the truth was, her cherry lips were too addictive for him. The moment his lips left hers, he would start craving for her again.

 

“My lips are going to be swollen!”

 

“Let it be then.”

 

“What if Xiumin Oppa they all ask later?”

 

“Tell them the truth then.”

 

“No! Not now.”

 

“And why so?” Kai finally stopped kissing her.

 

“Just.. just not now.”

 

“Fine.” He sat up from the sand as he ran his hand over his hair. Aleyah sighed and sat up as well, she knew he was annoyed. Many times he had asked her to let the members know about them but she refused him everytime. However, this was the first time he behaved so.

 

“Kai?” She called him but he did not reply.

 

“Are you mad?” Placing her chin on his shoulder, she wrapped her hands around his firm waist. “Please don’t be?”

 

“I’m.. not.” He grazed her arms around his waist as he untangled them so he could embrace her better. “I just don’t understand why you keep saying no. Is it that embarrassing to me with me?”

 

“No! Of course not Kai. Why do you even have such thoughts?”

 

“Then why do you keep saying no?”

 

“It’s just that.. I feel our relationship is between us, so whether we tell others or not it doesn’t matter? What matters is we know that we have each other’s heart held captive.” Aleyah looked into her boyfriend’s eyes. They were so enchanting against the setting sun. She could see them wavering a little before he let out a sigh.

 

“You are right. I’m sorry.” Kai hugged her tighter.

 

“Is okay.”

 

“Anyway, I’m sorry for something else too.” He told her as she leaned against his chest listening to his heartbeat, watching the sun set right before them.

 

“What is it?”

 

“For being so mean to you last time. Do you still remember how I made you buy food for me? Actually the food was fine, I finished all of it after you left to buy. I.. I just wanted to make things difficult for you. So I kept your boarding pass too. It was me who kept it.”

 

“I know.” Her calm voice made him smile. He was sure that he must have save a country in his previous life to deserve her as his girlfriend this life despite the things he did to her.

 

“That’s why I brought you here for our first date. I want to replace that bad memory with this. From now on I will not strand you in Jeju anymore.”

 

“So you will only not strand me in Jeju?” She pouted cutely to .

 

“No.. no! I mean, I will not strand you anywhere anymore. I will bring you home wherever we are. I make sure I will really bring you home with me from now on.” Aleyah laughed at his cuteness as he panicked to explain to her.

 

“But what if my boarding pass is lost and I can’t leave?”

 

“Then I will stay with you.”

 

“Because everywhere is home as long as I’m with you.”

 

 

 

Yesssss, and that marks the end of SMM. Yes I know it's not a fantastic ending but I'm going to write a sequel so i guess it's okay right?

Anyway, hope you have liked this FF of fine. Since it's my 2nd completed FF as of now. Just want to thank the people who subscribed, upvoted and those who  commented.

And another big big big thank you to those who never fails to comment on every chapter everytime I update. You guys know who you are and of course I recognizes your users too. So thank you very very much guys. 

If you haven't subscribe to my latest FF My Daddy is a Superstar and Stranger's Love, please do so now! Will be updating that 2 FFs rather regularly from tomorrow onwards.

Please look forward to SMM's sequel because I've got my storyline planned out already~~ Teehee ^^