Chapter 12

She's My Manager.

 

Kai POV

 

“The moment you all go out, walk right to your car. No matter what, don’t stop walking.”  The witch was nagging at us before we step out of Incheon Airport.

 

“Neh. Arraso.” The rest of them replied and nodded.

 

I put on my headphones and make my way out behind the members.

 

The arrival hall was packed with fans. They knew that we will be back from our SM Town concert overseas today.. everyone was screaming our names and waving their cameras and placards at us. It was so very squeezy and I just bowed lightly at them as I kept my eyes on the ground.. the flash from the cameras were making my eyes uncomfortable.

 

Suddenly I felt someone pulled me back and before I could react I saw a fan holding a knife. That knife has blood stains…

 

Turning to my left, I saw Aleyah covering her left abdomen that was dripping blood.. The entire place became chaotic instantly. Securities were trying to nail that fan as other fans continued to take pictures of us.

 

“KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! MOVE!!!!” Kris scooped her up and carried her out of the crowd. I was too stun to move..

 

“KAI!” Lay who was behind Kris grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the van.

 

What just happened?

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“Why is Kai taking so long?” All of us are in our vans already and Kai and Aleyah were still not here yet.

 

Then the van’s door was pulled open and Kai came up the van with Lay.

 

“Lay?” He’s supposed to in Exo M’s van. Why is he here?

 

“Wrong van bro.” Chanyeol joked.

 

“What’s wrong with you Kai?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Why is your face so pale?” Suho questioned.

 

“Where’s Aleyah?” Sehun looked out of the van.

 

However, Kai and Lay just remained quiet with a very heavy expression.

 

“Yah. Where’s Aleyah?!”I’m losing my patience.. I know what this punk is capable of.

 

“She’s with Kris.” Lay said softly.

 

“As long as she manage to get on the van then is okay.” Suho tried to ease the tension.

 

“But she’s injured. Cause of me.” Kai closed his eyes as he buried his head into his hands.

 

“BO?!” All of us shouted in unison.

 

“Some fan tried to injure Kai but Aleyah blocked it for him..” Lay said as he place his hands over Kai’s shoulder.

 

“How badly is she injured?” I broke the silence after a couple of minutes.. everyone was shocked. She was still fine a while ago..

 

“The..the fan has a knife… she.. she pulled me away then.. then.. her abdomen were.. bleeding… the knife was… dripping… dripping blood..” Kai broke down and cried. This was my first time seeing him like this.

 

“She will be okay.. It’s not your fault..” Lay hugged Kai as the rest of the members comforted him. I couldn’t move an inch. I just stared at the van in front of ours and prayed. Please let her be fine…

 

Kris POV

 

“Aleyah… Aleyah.. Gwenchana?” She leaned on my chest as our van speed to the nearest hospital. She was losing a lot of blood.. her wound didn’t stop bleeding ever since we entered this van. My white shirt and jeans were stained red.

 

“Aleyah.. don’t sleep. Talk to us.” Luhan tried to wake her up.

 

“Hyung!! Drive faster!!” Tao hurried.

 

She was walking in front of Exo M as she pushed Exo K out towards their van. Before I knew what happen, I saw her pulling Kai away and the fan stabbed her.

 

“I….I’m… okay..” She muttered softly.

 

“I can’t stop her bleeding.” Xiumin took off his cardigan and tried to stop the bleeding hoping it will help to a certain extend.

 

“Aleyah! Hang on! We are reaching!” Our manager, Taegoon Hyung shouted to her from behind the wheels.

 

“Mmmm….” She replied as she closed her eyes slowly..

 

“Aleyah!!”

 

 

Yes, a very drama chapter!

it is for me to write the next few chaps with ease. (:

sorry for the lack of updates!

Been very busy with my major project. /:

so please don't unsubscribe!

Enjoy~