Chapter 19

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

 

"She's here!!" I heard D.O's voice even before I reach the dorm. It was then followed by a series of hushed and shushed.

 

"WELCOME BACK!!" I jumped back in shock as they popped confetti the moment I entered.

 

"Wow wow wow. Sehun and Baozi, this is a bit too near!" Baekhyun held up his hand to block me away from the confetti as he s his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. I could feel myself blushing a little at the close proximity.

 

"Yah! I told you two not to stand at the door right? What if you injure her again?!" Luhan dragged the two of them into the house by locking their necks causing them to protest.

 

"Hyungggggg!"

 

“I can’t breathe Luhan!!!! Aleyah help!!!”

 

Both of them waved frantically at me for help as Luhan continued to drag them further away from me. I smiled instantly, the feeling of coming back to this house just feels so good.. after spending 3 weeks in the hospital I realize I kinda miss this dirty house.

 

“Aleyah-ah! Follow me! I’ve cooked something for you to eat!” D.O held my the other arm and slowly helped me towards the kitchen.

 

“Walk slowly. I will put your bag into your room first.” Baekhyun let go of me and hand me over to D.O.

 

“Erm… I can walk by myself.” I pulled my hand out from him but causing him to grip tighter. It was so awkward… I’m so not used to the boys showing such care and affection..

 

“No! Someone needs to hold on to you. You don’t want to fall right?” Angelic Suho was serious.

 

“No! I won’t fall!” I replied

 

“It’s either you let D.O hold you or I am going to carry you everywhere you go.” Kris suggested with a triumph smile. The rest of them nodded in agreement.

 

“Fine.” I sulked in defeat.

“Here. Sit. Lay told me in the chinese tradition it’s auspicious to eat this noodle called mianxian with red egg. “ D.O brought the bowl of noodle to me and it smells really good.

 

“Yeah! You will be really lucky once you finish the bowl of noodle!” Tao chirped

 

“Kyungsoo hyung took a long time to cook!” Sehun added

 

“I helped him!” Chen raised his hand in the air.

 

“Me too!” Xiumin joined in.

 

“I helped them clean the house!” Lay added. Taking a look around the house, it was surprisingly clean. No overflowing laundries, no underwears in the living room and no empty cup noodles anywhere! That’s so…surprising.

 

I stared at the boys in front of me… I’m so not used to all this. For 3 weeks they had been taking turns to look after me till now.. where are the boys who are always so mean to me? Where did they go to?

 

“Aleyah! Eat it while it’s hot! Kyungsoo omma cooked that the whole morning!” Chanyeol chirped.

 

I picked up the bowl of lucky noodles and stared at it. It looked really good and it smells awesome too but there’s a lump formed at the back of my throat. I looked up at the boys, D.O, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Tao, Suho, Chen and lastly Baekhyun who just walked out from my room. Someone was missing.

 

Kai…

 

Just as I was about to open to ask for him, a figure stepped out from the wall behind Baekhyun. We locked eyes for quite some time.. He lost so much weight that his cheeks sunk in.. and he looked like he didn’t sleep for ages, his eye bags and dark circles were really bad… what happened to him? Is he okay? Why does he look so terrible?! Kai seem to read my mind and he gave me a smile with a OK sign as answer. However I just couldn’t take my eyes off him.. I don’t know why.

 

“Eat!” Kai pointed to the bowl of noodle in my hands and imitated how people always eat with chopsticks with his fingers.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

Everyone stared at her as she held the bowl of noodles in front of her. Her eyes lingered on me for quite some time and my useless heart started to beat like crazy. I could feel my cheeks flushing red. Flashing her an all-time favourite smile, she returned me with a smile that was too adorable for words as she digged in to finish up her noodles..

 

 

“It’s really delicious! Thank you D.O.” she thanked him with a smile that is enough to dazzle every guy.

 

“Hahah, you are welcome…” D.O blushed as he reciprocate and rubbed his neck

 

“Okay guys. Doctor said she needs plenty of rest. I will bring her back to the room so please refrain from making too much noise!” I held her up as she stiffened (as usual). Why is she so afraid of me?

 

“Aye Aye Captain Baek!” Luhan and Sehun saluted back to me like retarded kids.

 

“Thanks.” She lowered her head as she whispered softly.

 

Anytime for you. I replied her in my head.

 

Kris POV

 

“Oh!” her loud oh could be heard clearly the moment she step into her room. We had been waiting for this.

 

“Pretty isn’t it?” I crept up behind her and ask.

 

“Yeah… So many of them!” she looked around like a kid surrounded by her favourite toys.

 

“We made them together. To pray for your fast recovery.” Lay suggested to do something to pray for her and we thought that folding cranes would be a fabulous idea. The boys stayed up for nights to fold 1000 cranes and we chained them up to hang it on the ceiling. None of us knew how to fold them initially and Luhan used his charm on our stylist noona to get her to teach him.

 

“Thank you so much guys….” She gently touched a pink crane and smiled.

 

“Each of the crane consist of Exo’s gratitude towards you. Please get well soon for the sake of Exo.  Baekhyun.” She read out the message we wrote on the crane’s wings.

 

“Oh man… there are 999 more for me to read!” she exclaimed.

 

“Hahahaha. Don’t worry. You can take your time to read them. Those letters over there are from Fx Sunbaes. “ Baekhyun pointed to the stack of letters beside her bed

 

“What’s this?” She pointed to the button beside the stack of letters.

 

“This is a nurse call button. If you need to get out of the bed, you need to press this button.” Baek explained to her patiently.

 

“Huh. I don’t get it.” she looked at us with a blank face. Adorable..

 

“This button is linked to our rooms. If you need any help just ring the bell and we will come to you immediately.” Baekhyun pressed the button

 

“Oh.. great.” She mumbled loudly.

 

“Yupp. I know it’s great. Who else can think of such idea right?” I replied her with sacarsm causing her to chuckle.

 

“Aleyah.. you need…..” Sehun and Suho came running into the room.

 

“No no no. I’m fine..” She waved her hand frantically.

 

“Yeah. I need some help instead” Baekhyun said plainly

 

“Get the other 6 out of the house. They are too noisy.” He instructed.

 

“No no no! It’s fine! It’s not noisy at all!” She stopped.

 

“I think it’s time for us to go too. I will bring the boys up. Seeyah Aleyah. Take a good rest okay?” I ruffled her soft hair as I walked out of the room..

 

Hi subbies.. I know it's been a long while.

I am really trying to upload more frequently. I guess i am officially able to now!

I'm gonna graduate soon~ so i will have plenty of time!

and i'm dying over Kai's smile in that picture. sometimes he really can give a dazzling smile that makes a noona like me feel so pedo. /:

Thank you for always being so patient with me and not unsubscribing!

If anyone is still reading, please do comment and subscribe! -> lemme know what scenes would you like to see! i'm kinda running out of ideas for this FF! /:

Thank youuuuuu! and happy new year!