Chapter 16

She's My Manager.

 

Taemin POV

 

"What do you think you 2 are doing?!" Someone shouted outside the corridor.

 

“Bo yah? What’s happening?” Jonghyun hyung asked as all of us shook our head.

 

“Now you are endangering her life you bastard!" I fastened my footsteps behind Onew Hyung but we all we could hear was bits and pieces of it. It seems like the Exo members were fighting. What’s happening?

 

All of us stayed back in Japan to shoot our new PV after SMtown when we saw the news that was all over Naver. Pictures and videos of Aleyah pulling Kai away and got stabbed by a fan was uploaded everywhere. All of us couldn’t bear to watch any video clip after seeing those gruesome pictures of her covering her bleeding abdomen. Shinee put aside all of our schedule and flew back immediately just to see her.

 

"What do you mean by that Baekhyun?" I recognized that voice. It was Taegoon Hyung, Exo M’s manager.

 

"He... he kept her boarding pass so that she couldn't come back to Seoul with us! After that she fell sick! He's out to make her quit as our manager!! This time he must have done it on purpose too!!" Whatever that came out from Baekhyun’s mouth was totally unexpected. He pointed at Kai as he made his point. It made all of froze at our spot. My mind was instantly blank. Kai.. Kai had been making things difficult for Aleyah… This time too? I turned to stare at my best friend who was leaning against Lay, he looked terrible.

 

“"If that's the case, I will make you pay for it!" Onew Hyung raised his voice in the empty corridor causing all of them to turn and look at us in shock. They were too engrossed to realize that all 5 of us were there for quite some time.

 

"You will pay for whatever you've done" I heard Onew Hyung hissed to Kai before pushing passed him to get into her ward. It was the first time I see Onew Hyung like this. Never did he raise his voice whenever Shinee fought or argued with one another. This was the first.. and clearly it was because of her.

 

“Why.. Why must you do such stuff?” I held back my tears as I choked out those words. I can’t believe this.. I can’t believe Kai is actually such a person..

 

“Taemin-ah… “ he reached out to hold my hand but instinctively I pulled back before he could touch me.

 

“I’m disappointed in you. Very disappointed in you.” I threw him the last sentence before walking towards the ward. I couldn’t bear to look at Kai any longer. I can’t believe how can someone be so cruel to do such stuff to a girl who treats everyone so nicely…

 

Onew POV

 

My tears started falling the moment I step into her ward. I could see her frail body wrapped in the white sheets as her hands were filled with needles. If I knew this would happen to her, I would have never done that in the first place.. I really hate myself now… why? Why did I do that?

 

“Op…pa?” She called out lightly as she struggled to keep her eyelid open.

 

“Mmmm. It’s me. I’m here.” I wiped off my tears quickly as I sat on her bed beside her.

 

“Why…. Are you here?” She spoke really softly. I had to bent down to listen to what she’s saying.

 

“To visit you of course. Silly girl.” I pinched her nose lightly as I forced a smile. My heart was slitting apart. It was all my fault..

 

“I’m fine… Don’t worry.” She smiled at me sweetly. She’s still the same. No matter what happened, she would say she’s fine.

 

“You are not! Not at all! How can you say that you are fine?! Look at you now! You are so weak! Your hands are bruised with needles and you just went for an operation!! How can you say that you are fine!! I know you are not!! You are not fine!! I don’t see any part of you that is fine! Not at all!!!!!” I shouted at her as my tears started falling like an opened tap. She doesn’t know how awful I’m feeling right now..

 

“Oppa….” Aleyah touched my hand lightly but I refused to look at her. I can’t control my tears. My tears would start to fall the moment I look at her.

 

“Op..pa… Look at me…” She begged. I turned to look at her slowly with my blurred vision.

 

“Uljima…” She tried to reach up and wiped my tears but she couldn’t. Instinctively I bent down and bury my face in her hands. The pair of hands that I had been dreaming for for all this while…

 

“Mmmm.” I nodded as I held her hand in mine and wiped off my tears like a baby. I couldn’t bother anymore. At this point of time I know I can’t stay away from her anymore.. I still love you Aleyah.. I still do.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

“Uljima…” Aleyah raised her hand to wiped off Onew’s tears but he was too far away. Immediately Onew bent down and bury his face into her hand. We were greeted by this scene the moment we pulled open the ward’s door.

 

“Taemin-ah.. Kaja.” I covered Taemin’s eyes and pulled him away immediately. He was like a dumbstruck puppet that follows after my movement.

 

See no evil, hear no evil. That’s the way to prevent your heart from getting broken time to time again Taemin-ah. As a hyung, that’s the only thing I can do for you.

 

Hi guys! It's been a long time since i last updated.

Yes, my MP is over! And Smtown in SIN was yest! Super high!

But i was quite sad that Kai only came out like 4 times including ending.

Sigh. Kai ):

And i gained a new bias as of yesterday's concert and that is ONEW!

used to be jonghyun and taemin bias you know~

I will update more often! and i may put locker 303 on hiatus. I wanna start a new FF. 

Toodles!