Chapter 3

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

 

"Suho-ssi, bring the other 2 with you to the salon to get your makeup and hair done first. I will go around the neighbourhood to look for them!" I instructed him. There wasn't much time left.. I needed to get the boys there for their photoshoot and it was my first task after being their manager, what would others think if I can't get the boys when it's such an easy job?

 

"Arraso. We will stay in contact. Kaja" He brought the other 2 boys out of the door.

 

"Aleyah, you don't know the neighbourhood well.. Why not let me accompany you?" Baekhyun offered

 

"Gwenchana. I can do it myself. Just get your makeup and hair done asap! I will see you all later!" I said as I ran out of the building to search for that 3 annoying boys. I know it was on purpose. Kai wanted to get me out of this job but I will prove him wrong. I needed this job desperately and I will not let anything affect it.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

She was running down the pavement looking around when our van drove passed the pavement. It's her first day as our manager and my members are starting their nonsense.

 

"D.O where are they?" Suho asked but Kyungsoo just kept quiet and looked away.

 

"You know where are they right?" I asked again.

 

"I don't know." He looked at us with eyes wide open. I knew he was lying.. That was his little habit. He doesn't blink when he lie.

 

"You know where are they!" I raised my voice causing the driver to look back at us.

 

"I said I don't know!" D.O raised his voice as well.

 

"Stop it." Suho put the argument to a stop

 

"I don't know why are you so worried Baek. You used to be on our side" D.O rolled his eyes.

 

"Because she's a girl Kyungsoo!" I shouted at him.

 

"But that doesn't make et any different from the rest of them! So what she's a girl?!" D.O shouted back at me.

 

"That's not how you should treat a girl. Didn't your parents teach you?!" I rebutted.

 

"So we are playing parents now?" He glared at me.

 

"Both of you shut up and get off the van now" Suho raised his voice as the van pulled in to our salon.

 

"If they don't appear in time, try to stall time get it?" He suggested as we pushed open the front door of the salon.

 

Kai POV

 

"Oh hyung!" I called out to them as I take a bite of my burger.

 

"Oh you all are here already?" Suho asked them in a surprised tone.

 

"Uhhuhhhh! We bought breakfast for you guys!" Chanyeol said proudly.

 

"Aleyah is looking for you guys at the office now.." Baekhyun said as he pulled out his phone.

 

"The stylist noona is looking for you guys. I will give her a call" I pulled Baek's phone away from him as I pushed them towards the stylist noona. Just as he turned his back against me, I switched off his phone.

 

"Activate plan b now" I said to the two guys.

 

"Aye aye captain!" The 2 sprang up immediately and went over to their respective position. Sehun was responsible of bugging Suho for his phone so he could play with it to intercept the communication between Aleyah and them. Whereas Chanyeol went to D.O's bag and switched his phone to silent mode. Receiving an OK sign from them, I knew that our plan is working.

 

"Kai-ssi!" The magazine editor called me

 

"Neh?"

 

"Kai-ssi, where's your manager? I would like to reschedule your interview with us" He said.

 

"Our manager? She's not here." I replied simply.

 

"What?! How can your manager be not around?!" He screamed

 

"I guess she's late." it was somewhat the truth.

 

"This is outrageous! Now I've to wait for her! How irresponsible!" I just kept quiet

 

"Your management needs to change your manager. How can Exo get such a trashy manager?!" he continued

 

"I'm so sorry for being late!" someone shouted as the door of our resting room swung open. The timing was just nice.

 

"Aleyah. The magazine editor is looking for you" I pointed to him.

 

"Neh. I'm Exo's new manager Aleyah Lee" she bowed as she said it. One could tell that she was in a rush. Her hair was messy and she was sweaty all over. Her face was flushed red as she tried to catch her breadth.  Practically she was just untidy from top to toe.

 

"Youngsters nowadays...Sigh.." he sighed and walked away.

 

She turned to look at me but I just walked away. Who wants to look at her now? So ugly and y. Exactly like a witch.

 

"Where did you all go?" she asked lightly. There wasn't any tinge of anger in her voice. I turned to look at her in surprise.

 

"Where did you all go? I couldn't find you all in the practise room..." she repeated again, as though I couldn't hear her question.

 

"We were here all along, stupid" I said as I walked away. How could she not get angry? The group of ppl you had been looking for since morning was actually waiting for you at the final destination.. A normal person would at least get a little pissed right?

 

Suddenly Suho's voice came into my head.

 

"She's different from others Kai"

 

 

As you all can tell... Exo is starting their little tricks!

Oh wells. Keep a lookout for the next few chapters!

Guess what? I don't know why but i'm hooked on Hello Venus's new song - Like a wave.

It's so damn catchy that i can't stop listening to it ever since i played it for the first time,