Chapter 2

She's My Manager.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

"I'm not going to give up my room for that witch" Sehun said

 

"Me neither" Kai second that

 

"Then where is she going to sleep?" I asked, concerned. Come to think of it, is not easy for her to part with fx too. I know she had been with them ever since they debuted. Now she has been tasked to look after the 6 of us.. my members can be quite difficult sometimes. The reason why so many managers, coordis and stylist quit was actually not our fault...

 

"Living room" Sehun replied casually

 

"Corridor" Kai added

 

"Our toilet is quite spacious" Chanyeol joined.

 

"Enough. We have to respect that she's a girl and we are all guys" Finally the leader spoke.

 

"I'm willing to give up my room for her" I volunteered. It's quite mean for a girl to sleep in the living room and the guys are sleeping in the room right?

 

"THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I'm not giving up my bed for that witch" Chanyeol screamed.

 

"Chanyeol, you can carry your bed to my room. Baek, you sleep with Kai and Kyungsoo in the mean time till we get an extra bed" Suho instructed

 

"Hyung! That's not fair!" Chanyeol threw his temper like a little kid.

 

"It's final. Start moving" Suho said sternly as he stood up to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room to help them carry their stuff.

 

"What's wrong with the 2 of you? Why are you 2 so nice to her? Especially you Baek" Kai asked with a cold voice as he stared at me hard.

 

"She's different from others Kai" Suho said before he stepped into the room

 

"How different can she get? And you only know her today?" Kai reasoned

 

"Kai, that's not how you should treat a girl" I reminded him. Kai's temper was the worst among us. He is as stubborn an ox, it's not easy for him to change his impression he had set for that person.

 

"I support Kai" Chanyeol was angry with me that I volunteered our room for Aleyah.

 

"Me too" Sehun agreed.

 

"Same here" D.O joined the anti-Aleyah gang.

 

"I will make sure she's the shortest manager in Exo's list!" Kai growled before storming back to his room.

 

I know she's different from the other mangers.. I'm sure the rest will see it.

 

Aleyah POV

 

It was already 5 mins to 12am when I reach their dorm. I assumed they would have turned in so I crept in quietly.

 

"You're back?" someone asked.

 

"Oh! Baekhyun-ssi?" I was shocked that he was still awake. In fact he was sitting in the living room alone using his lappy.

 

"Uh.. Erm, your room is there." He said as he pointed to his left. "You can sleep on my bed first.. We will get you a new one asap" he said before closing his laptop's screen. Was he waiting for me to tell me this?

 

"Goodnight. Sleep early" he gave me a smile before walking to another room

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, Thank you" I spoke in English instinctively. I was too used to speaking English with Krystal and Amber in English in the dorm since I stayed the same room as them.

 

"No matter what..Hang in there Araji?" he said this before stepping into the room.

 

Hang in there? What did he mean by that? Shrugging away whatever he said, I dragged myself into the room pointed. It was neatly packed and it had a nice lemon scent. Feeling tired, I fell into dreamland the moment my head touched the pillow.

 

The next morning~

 

"Wake up!!" I screamed at the 2 boys in the room opposite me but receive no response from them.. D.O was covered underneath the blanket and Baekhyun was being pushed right to the corner like a sardine. Feeling guilty, I tap on Baekhyun lightly. "Baekhyun-ssi.." I called.

 

"Wae?" He opened his eyes slightly.

 

"It's time to wake up.. Or else you all would be late" I said softly.

 

"Arraso." he said lightly before he sat up lazily. His hair was like porcupine, poking out everywhere. He looked so freaking cute like this.. Like a small little boy being robbed of sleep.

 

Looking at the other one, I sighed. It would be difficult waking him up. "D.O ah, wake up...." As usual, he covered himself with the blanket before gng back to sleep. 

 

"Go wake the other 3, I will wake him up" Baekhyun said lightly.

 

"Thank you.." I felt touched.

 

Opening the door of the second room, only Suho was on the bed. Sehun and Chanyeol wasn't there. "Suho-ssi! It's time to wake up.." I pushed him lightly. Suho should be a light sleepand because he woke up almost immediately.

 

"Ummmm" he stretched himself. "Good morning.." I said with a smile.

 

"Morning.." he replied with his eyes half opened. 

 

"Where are they?" I pointed at the empty beds beside him. Even Kai was missing. 

 

"No idea." he replied sleepily before crawling to the washroom to clean up. 

 

30 minutes later~ 

 

Suho POV

 

"Nehh! We are on the way down now! I'm so sorry about it!" She apologised frantically over the phone. I knew who was it, it must be our van driver. 

 

"Ottoke? Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol are nowhere to be seen!" She was panicking as our photo shoot was scheduled at 1130.. It's already past 10 and our hair/makeup was still not done. 

 

"They didn't pick up my call" Baekhyun said worriedly 

 

"Where can they be?" I tried to think of places these 3 punks could be at but couldn't come up with any. They are usually the hardest to be called up and yet today they are the first to be awake. Suddenly a voice came into my head.

 

"I will make sure she's the shortest manager in Exo's list!" 

 

Some picture spam of KRIS! He's like my bias right now! LOL.

Sorry if the picture is a bit old.. i'm just spamming those that I find him exceptionally good looking!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the lack of update! Had some prayers that was going on for a few days and was also caught up with work!

I wanted to update Locker 303 as well but i can't finish writing it by today for sure..

My eyes are like this size now: -_-

I will have more updates coming this week! So keep a lookout!

Please do not unsubscribe and give me your support by commenting~~

It doesn't have to be good comments, negative comments are welcome too! ^^

Thank you so much subbies~!