Chapter 53

She's My Manager.

 

Time check, it was 7.30am the next morning and that means Aleyah was missing for 36 hours already.

 

The living room was crowded with the boys and a few SM staffs, Taegoon Hyung and a few other Noonas that were more familiar with Aleyah. However none of them spoke a word as everyone stared into empty space with a grief expression. Especially Kai. He was sitting in the same position since last night, never did he close his eyes to rest or use the washroom either.

 

Sehun who sat beside him looked at him worriedly, he knew that among all of them, he was hurting the most. If he hadn’t been mad at her, everyone would realize that she went missing earlier and they would have notified the police earlier too. And what’s worst was the person who held his love one captive was none other than his fan.

“I think some of you should take a rest. We should take turns to be on standby in case Aleyah calls us.” Taegoon hyung told the 12 boys who all had bloodshot eyes by now.

 

“Let the youngest one rest first.” Suho suggested.

 

“Yeah. Tao, Sehun, Kai, Baek, Chen, Yeol and Lay. Go and take a nap.” Kris also supported his idea.

 

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun answered monotonously. His dull eyes were tired but he knows he can’t sleep now. Not until he knows she’s safe.

 

“Same. I won’t be able to sleep if I have no news of Aleyah.” Chen replied.

 

“Me too.”

 

“I miss her hyung.” Tao started to whine but he sounded so sad that he was going to cry.

 

“Don’t you dare cry Tao. She will be fine.” Kris warned him before shooting him a killer stare. He didn’t want Tao to jinx her well-being because he believe she would be fine.

 

“Yeah, Noona will be fine.” Sehun repeated Kris words as he squeezed Kai’s shoulder. In hope that it will give him some comfort.

 

Kai swallowed hard as he rubbed his temples. Where could she be? Seoul is so big, he doesn’t even know where should he start searching for her. But there was nothing he could do other than sitting here to wait for news as the police search for her. What made it worst was she switched off her GPS and there goes their last hope in locating her unless she makes the first contact.

 

Just then, the phone in his pocket vibrated. He unlocked it immediately and he was greeted by a message from Kitty Cat. “Omg.” He exclaimed as he stood up abruptly, causing the rest to look at him immediately.

 

[From: Kitty Cat]

 

Oppa, if you want to see your beloved manager/girlfriend again, make sure you are alone within the next 5 minutes and pick up the phonecall. If you dare to alert the police or other members about this, you can bid goodbye to her forever.

 

“What’s wrong Kai? Is it Aleyah?!” Baekhyun stood up as well, his voice was slightly agitated.

 

“Yeah what is it?” Luhan tugged his shirt excitedly.

 

“It’s.. it’s nothing. Sorry, false alarm. It’s just a message from my sister.” He sat down gingerly as he held onto his phone tightly. Instinctively, he looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall opposite him. It was tickling.

 

“You scared us.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he slumped back to his seat.

 

“I have no mood for practise.” Lay admitted.

 

“Me too.”

 

“I won’t be able to concentrate.”

 

“Not until I know she’s found.”

 

“I… am going to the toilet.” Kai stood up from his seat before announcing his departure. Nobody paid attention to him as they went back to their dazed state. However, Sehun found the actions of his Hyung weird ever since the he read the message. He nudged Luhan before whispering to him, “Kai hyung is weird.”

 

The oldest one nodded at the younger, agreeing to what he said. He himself had noticed Kai’s not so natural actions earlier. “Go check on him.”

 

Sehun nodded before leaving the group quietly, following behind Kai stealthily.

 

Kai closed the door behind him as he paced beside his bed, spinning his phone in his hand impatiently. Then his phone started vibrating and the caller was none other than Kitty Cat.

 

“Hello?” He picked up with his shivering hands, but the voice that greeted him was not hers.

 

“Kai Oppa?”

 

“I’m Kai. Who are you?”

 

“Oppa, you are dying to see her right?”

 

“What exactly do you want?” Kai knew that this caller definitely has something up her sleeve and he didn’t want to waste anymore time by having an unnecessary conversation with her. Time was an important factor now.

 

“I want to see you Oppa.”

 

“I will meet you. But I want to see her as well.”

 

“As long as you meet me first, I will bring you to see her afterwards.”

 

“Deal.”

 

“See you at Osan Station, Exit C in three hours.”

 

With that the line went dead. Kai immediately look at the time on his phone, 7.45am. He has 3 hours to get there but firstly he needed to get pass his hyungs outside.

 

At 8am, Kai pulled his cap over his head after he changed into a fresh set of clothes. Slowly, he closed his room door as he approached the group of them in the living room.

 

“My sister fell down the stairs. I need to go back home for a while. Call me once you have Aleyah’s news okay?” Before anyone could ask him anything, he disappeared from the living room and went out of the door.

 

“Lousiest excuse ever.” Sehun mumbled before tucking his blonde hair in his cap.

 

******

 

“You’ve met me, I want to see her now.” Kai told the teenager before her. They met at Osan station as promised but he didn’t expect her to come alone. He thought there would be at least 2-3 of them involved in this.

 

“Oppa, don’t be so anxious. We have plenty of time.” The girl smiled sweetly at him. “I need you to accompany me to a few places first.”

 

Kai bit back his anger because he knew he couldn’t afford to make her angry in any case she decides to harm Aleyah in anyway. Especially now he can’t confirm if she was the only one involved or there were more that he didn’t know of.

 

“Oppa, let’s have ice-cream together!”

 

After half a day of ice-cream and café hopping, Kai had reached his limit. “I need to see her now.”

 

“Oppa, where do you think we should go next?” Pretending not to hear him, the girl asked him.

 

“I said, I need to see her now.”

 

“Oppa, shall we go to the arcade?”

 

“I need to see her now!” He raised his voice a little louder this time.

 

“Oppa, please don’t shout at me.” The girl pouted cutely at him, but Kai’s patience was running out. After not sleeping for more than 24 hours, his temper was more than just bad. “If you are nicer to me, I can consider ending this date a little earlier.”

 

“What else do you want?” He sighed as he swallowed back his anger.

 

“That’s better.” She smiled. “Then let’s go to the arcade shall we?”

 

“We can take loads of pictures at the sticker shop!”

 

******

 

When Kai finally get to see the girl he had longed to see, it was already 8pm in the evening. 48 hours ever since she went missing.

 

She was laying on the floor, her hands tied behind her and foot was tied tightly together. Her face was pale as she laid there unconscious.

 

“Aleyah!” Kai ran towards her and knelt beside her lifeless body. Her lips were badly cracked and she looked so worn-out. “Are you alright? Aleyah!”

 

“K….ai….” She struggled to open her eyes as she choked out those words. was so dry that calling his name became a difficulty.

 

“You! What have you done to her?!” Kai turned and shouted at the girl who was sitting on a couch sipping her drink.

 

“Oppa.. I said not to shout at me….” She whined before approaching him. “You really don’t remember me, don’t you?”

 

The dark male just looked at her with panic in his eyes. His attention wasn’t on the girl but on Aleyah who was beside him.  

 

“Oppa, why don’t you remember me?!” She suddenly screamed as tears fell down her cheeks.

 

“I’ve been to every Exo’s fansign, give you so many gifts. Yet… you still don’t remember me! Everytime when you asked me what’s my name, you know my heart felt like it was shattering?! You never remembered my name. You only cared about her!! You even brought her back to your house!! Oppa, I’ve done so much for you, how can you do this to me? Look, you are always a part of me you know.” The girl pointed to the pictures pasted around the walls, “But why is it that I am not the one for you?!”

 

Kai looked at the pictures around the walls and his eyes widened in horror. His pictures filled every wall in this tiny abandoned garage. Not only so, there were merchandises that had his face printed on it and one of them was the sofa cover that she sat on earlier on.

 

“Oppa, do you know how much I love you?” The girl ran her hands down his cheeks but he turned away hardly. He couldn’t fight her off because his hands were also tied before he came into this garage, that was the deal he had to agree if he wanted to see Aleyah. He would agree to anything as long he gets to see her because he knows by seeing her, there would at least be a chance of getting her out.

 

“Remember my name.. I’m Mirae. Forever your Mirae.” With that the girl sealed a light kiss on his cheeks.

 

 

Firstly, thank you for subscribing and your lovely comments! Oh, and upvotes too! Really thank you so much. *bows*

I can see how much you guys hate the saesang fan. I myself hate her too! But bear with it, our Kai is here to the rescue now!

Please bear with me but I would like to shamelessly promote my latest FF once again. Stranger's Love.

A story featuring Kai, Sehun and you. So please do support me there as well! 

P.S: I'm thinking if i should write a new FF or a sequel to this because there are still somemore scenes that i wanted to add in but I didn't or couldn't. What do you guys think?

PPS: LUHAN IS SCREWING UP MY BIAS LIST WITH THAT PICTURE. WHY IS HE SO PICTURE PERFECT?!