Chapter 38

She's My Manager.

 

“Yoohoooo. Losers put your hands up in the air!” The giant baby raised Baekhyun’s hand in the air. “Put your hands up. Put put put your hands up!” He did a remix version of it and started waving the shorter one’s hands.

 

“Aishhh.” Baekhyun pulled his hand away from him, feeling irritated.

 

Xiumin at the front turned behind to see Chanyeol bugging Baekhyun. “The game wasn’t fair okay yeollie. “ He couldn’t help but to feel annoyed too. The 12 of them were arranged to have a basketball match today. Arranged by who? Their lovely managers, Aleyah and Taegoon Hyung.

 

The team was split into 6-6. Chanyeol volunteered to play rock-paper-scissors against Luhan and that lucky boy won. Everyone in Exo thought it was a game between Exo K and Exo M but Chanyeol insisted that the winner had the overall say. So he picked his own members – Kris, Tao, Sehun, Kai, Luhan and himself, forming the giants. The leftover members – Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Suho formed the minions. Yes, the group name was thought by the winner.

 

“Yeah! I totally agree.” Even Suho nodded his head in agreement.

 

“But I think the group name Yeollie came up with was quite funny.” Lay’s honesty was worth rolling your eyes at such times.

 

“Hyung, you are on our team okay. You are supposed to say that it’s not a fair game.” Kyungsoo strangled Lay causing him to yelp. “O…Ok….ay… n….ot…. f….ai..rrr….”

 

“That’s better….” He let go of him.

 

“Winners put your hands up in the air. Put put put your hands up!” The annoying Chanyeol was at it again. Tao and Sehun supported him and waved their hands in the air in victory.

 

“Shut up!” Baekhyun hit him on his back as he rolled his eyes. The annoying one had been singing this song ever since they won the match of 69-30.

 

“Yeah. Let’s have a rematch another day. With equal strength!” Being the best in sports among them, Xiumin can’t win those giants no matter how good he was. They are able to snatch your ball with every single overhead throw. Height is the key factor in basketball.

 

“Nooo. Hyung, let’s play hockey next time.” Kyungsoo turned around and told Xiumin as they walked out of the lift, down the corridor back to Exo K’s dorm.

 

“Why hockey, hyung? Are you scared of losing to us again?” Tao asked Kyungsoo cheekily.

 

“Because the minions are nearer to the ground compared to the giants when playing hockey. So by the rule of gravity, chances of us winning are higher.” Kyungsoo said in a very serious tone, causing all of them to burst into laughters. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Hahahahahah. Nothing is wrong hyung. You are so cute.” Sehun walked up and pinched his hyung’s cheek.

 

“I’m serious Yeol, rematch again.” Xiumin couldn’t admit defeat with such unfair terms. He insisted on another round.

 

“Chill yo bro..” Chanyeol put his arm on Xiumin’s shoulder causing him to glare at him. “What did you just call me? Bro?! I’m your Hyung you punk!” Chanyeol ran down the corridor before Xiumin following suit.

 

“Idiot.” Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol. Everyone knew that Xiumin was very mindful about age and particular about being called Hyung. This Chanyeol was just asking for it.

 

“Aleyah!!! Open the door!!! Quick!!!!” Chanyeol banged on the door frantically as he watched Xiumin catching up. Sehun joined in the fun and pressed against the door to stop Chanyeol from going in. Xiumin caught him and dragged the fella aside to ‘punish’ him. Sehun seized the chance to run inside the house, beckoning the other members to be quick so he could lock the two of them outside.

 

Since their play mode were all on, they squeezed into the tiny corridor in the dorm. Some of them pulling the door shut while others struggled to take off their shoes. It was packed like sardines.

 

“Something smells good!” Tao’s eyes widened as his nose sniffed the air again.

 

“You mean my shoes?” Chen took his shoe and put over Tao’s sniffing nose.

 

“Aish!!” Tao grabbed Chen’s shoe and threw it into the living room.

 

“Ehhhh!”

 

“Stop pushing!!!”

 

“Let us go in!!!”

 

Aleyah heard the commotion from the kitchen. The boisterous boys are back. In fact, their voices could be heard from the corridor. It was as though they were the only ones living in this level, thank god the neighbours are all nice enough to tolerate with such noise pollution.

 

“WOAH!” Chen shouted when he ran into the living room to pick up his shoes. He held on his shoes as he walked towards the dining table. The rest saw Chen’s amazed face and all rushed in, shoving one another aside.

 

“Woahhhh!!!!’

 

“Oh my god”

 

“Aahhhhh.”

 

The Ooos and Aaahs could be heard when the boys entered the dining room.

 

“Congratulations~ Congratulations~~” Aleyah sang the congratulation song as she held a cake and walked towards the bunch of boys who were all stood rooted to the ground, watching the girl in amazement. They just clapped along with idiotic smiles hanging on their faces as her lovely voice filled the empty living room.

 

“Who’s birthday is it?” Chanyeol came running in just as Aleyah ended her congratulations song.

 

“Mine.” All of them answered Chanyeol altogether, in sarcastic voices.

 

“Eeeyer, you guys are boring.” He rolled his eyes as he turned to smile at Aleyah with his goofy grin.

 

“Congrats Exo! You guys are gonna have a comeback!” The girl raised the cake with candles towards them, signaling them to blow.

 

“We?! Comeback?!

 

“When???”

 

“How come?!”
 

“Yahhhhhh!”

 

“Assaaaaahhhh!”

 

Chanyeol and Xiumin hugged as they started jumping in circles. Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan started dancing randomly. Tao was jumping on Kris as he stood there with a wide smile. Suho, Chen and Kyungsoo stood there and smiled, hands on one another’s shoulder. Whereas Kai stood there alone, smiling too. Lay went over and gave Kai a pat on his shoulder before he did the same thing back.

 

Aleyah smiled even wider when she saw such a scene. After a year, the boys are finally having a comeback. Although this means that they will be busier than before, she knows that they are looking forward to it.

 

“Eat up today okay? I’ve cooked a lot.” She pointed to the table of food after Suho took the cake and blew out the candles.

 

“Make sure you all eat up. Your preparation for comeback starts tomorrow. It will not be easy. So fighting, Exo!” She did the fighting pose making all the boys swoon at her cuteness.

 

“Nehhhh!” They replied cheerfully before rushing over for the food. Leaving Kai behind.

 

“Thank you.” He thanked her sincerely. It was from the bottom of his heart. She really was different from the other managers Exo ever had.

 

“Hurry up, go over and eat.” Aleyah pushed Kai towards the crowded dining table where the rest of them were fighting over the food. She heard what he had said, she also saw the sincerity gleaming in his eyes. The girl just hid behind him as a smile spread over her face. “Don’t blame me if you don’t get to eat any.”

 

 

A pretty long chapter for you guys tonight!

Wanted to update tomorrow since i just finished writing but i couldn't wait to hear your reponses on this chapter since there are a lot of Exo's interactions.

I really enjoy writing them bickering with one another. Esp Yeollie annoying the hell out of everyone.

I just realize i haven't write Baekie and Aleyah's interaction for quite some time. For ppl who ship them I'm sorry. Will write soon!

Just so you know, i don't really plan this FF. I just go with the flow when i write it. 

So if there's any scenes you wish to see, do comment at the bottom! I can try to fit in!

Gonna head to bed, nights everyone! Thanks for your comments and subscriptions!

Hope to hear from you soon!