Chapter 42

She's My Manager.

 

“So….. when did it started uh, hyung?” Sehun handed Kai a bubble tea before the two youngsters in black cap walked out of the store.

 

“Start what?” Kai took a sip of his bubbletea nervously. Sehun had skillfully ditched his favourite Luhan hyung and asked him out for bubbletea instead. He knew he couldn’t run away from the maknae since he demanded an explaination earlier. By asking him out for bubbletea would give them some alone time to talk.

 

“Hyung. C’mon. You know that we have another 4 more hours to our dance practise right?” the younger one looked at his hyung playfully as he put his arm around him. “So it will be better if you start spilling some stuff now. Or else it will be a boring afternoon.”

 

Kai doesn’t know what to say to Sehun so he continued to keep quiet. “Aye hyung, what’s so difficult about the question? Since when did you start liking our manager huhhh.” The latter was nudging him as he speaks, not forgetting his cheeky smile that was spreading across his face.

 

“I… don’t like her.” Kai stuttured. “No! I mean.. I like her but… but not in that way.”

 

“But I think otherwise…” The other playfully waved his index fingers before him.

 

“What... what you don’t think so? Stop thinking so much will you.” The older hit his head before walking down the long flight of stairs. They were randomly walking around their new estate.

 

“Come, let the love guru Oh Sehun analyze for you.” Sehun sat on the empty steps and pulled Kai beside him.

 

“Okay. Let’s start from the day whereby Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung were about to go Han River. Remember that day?” The older one nodded. How can he not forget? That day was one of his happiest day ever since the incident. Why did he feel happy? He never thought of the reason before.

 

“Good. Do you remember stopping Aleyah from going with them?” Kai nodded again.

 

“Do you remember what you’ve said then?” He shook his head.

 

“You said, you should rest. You’ve been out the whole day today.” Sehun mimicked his low voice. “How did you know that she’s been out the whole day huhhhhh?”

 

“Unless…. You were with her.” Kai swallowed hard as he continued to stare at him with his empty gaze. Sehun knew he was right. This hyung of his can’t lie for nuts, his expression tells it all. Whenever he lies, his expression will become so straight that it’s awkward. “So. You were with her afterall.”

 

“I.. I saw her at the lobby. She told me where she went before that…” Kai lied to Sehun. As much as he didn’t want to lie to Sehun but he doesn’t know if the younger one was alright with him going near her again. Will he be like the rest who used to ban him from her?

 

“Don’t lie hyung. You at lying you know that.” Sehun spat. “And today. What’s with the NO.” Kai knew that Sehun saw through his lie. It was true that he can’t lie.  

 

“I don’t know. It… just came out.” Finally the truth.

 

“How many times have you gone out with her alone?”

 

“Hmmm… once? Just that day..” Kai excluded the times they spent at balcony and realize that was the only time they went out together.

 

“Where did you all go?”

 

“We… went to my house.”

 

“You two what?!” Sehun almost choked on his bubbletea pearl when he heard that. “Your first date and you brought her home?! Are you mad hyung?”

 

“It wasn’t a date!”

 

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say…” Sehun could almost confirm that this hyung of his likes Aleyah. Why? Because none of the members went to his house before! This hyung of his always refuse to let people visit his house but he actually brought Aleyah back home. There’s something fishy there.

 

“Sehun. Please don’t make a big fuss out of it. I just want to focus on comeback…” What Kai actually meant was not to let other members know that they went out alone, he doesn’t want to spoil the peace he is sharing with s now and most importantly the good terms he has with Aleyah.

 

“This is 2 separate matter. I don’t know if you are in the state of denial or you are lying to me, all I wanna say is you better be clear of your feelings.” Sehun’s voice was serious. He knows that this manager of theirs was fancy by many. If he observed correctly, Baekhyun hyung and Kris hyung seems interested in her too.

 

“I…..” Kai wanted to open his mouth to deny his feelings for her once again but before he could finish, 2 people across the street caught his eyes. They were smiling brightly as they ran down the pavement one after another. His words were stuck there and then.

 

“Don’t regret it hyung.” Sehun turned to look at Kai after seeing that 2 familiar figures.

 

It was Aleyah and Baekhyun.

 

 

Hello!

Sorry for this short update. I will try my best to compensate you guys with another one tomorrow.

I'm struggling with some assignments and i'm very lack of sleep recently. /:

Was typing the story halfway when a stupid bug flew onto the table giving me quite a shock.

uurgh, i hate bugs.

Okay, i'm gonna turn in already. If i can finish my assignment tomorrow, i will definitely update!

I'm loving the Gif. Please take a moment to look at their smiles. Sehun's and Baekie's. It's making me go all awwwww.

gonna head to bed. goodnight~~ can't wait to read your comments tomorrow morning. (: