Chapter 26

She's My Manager.

 

Kris POV

 

“Oops Sorry!” Aleyah apologized as she fumbled to change the song that was playing in the car.

 

“Ehhh don’t change!” Lay shouted from the back.

 

“You like Elva Hsiao?!!” He peered between our seats.

 

“Yeah! I do. Her songs are awesome!” Aleyah replied chirpily.

 

“Wait, you speak mandarin?!” I looked at her, shocked.

 

“Yes I do. Keep your eyes on the road.” She spoke in fluent Mandarin.

 

“Omg. You are a chinese?” Lay was really excited as he spoke Mandarin to her.

 

“Nope, I’m Spanish.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“You sure are humorous.” I laughed at Lay’s stupid question.

 

This girl beside me is pretty much amazing I must say.. she has talent for everything. She can speak English, Korean and Mandarin. She is a trained makeup artist and hairstylist as well as a manager for SHINee and Fx… Plus, she’s only 20.

 

“Wait till Luhan and Tao know about this.” I glimpse at her from the side mirrors.

 

“What is your favourite song?” Lay asked excitedly.

 

“Cuo de ren by Elva.” (Wrong person by Elva) She changed the song to that.

 

“That song is classic. It’s a song you must listen to if you are heartbroken or when you just ended a relationship.”

 

“I know right! The lyrics are just so meaningful..” Truthfully I’ve got no idea what are they talking about. Although I speak Mandarin, I don’t really listen to mandarin songs that much. I know the classics but I have never heard of this classic they are talking about now.

 

“What else? Who else do you listen to?”

 

“Hmmm, Lee Hom.”

 

“Woah, we sure share the same taste in music.”

 

“We’re here.” I stopped the car outside the hospital as I looked at them who were too engrossed in chatting to realize the car came to a stop.

 

“What’s your favourite song?” She asked him with her eyes glittering with excitement and I was feeling slightly annoyed by it. I’ve never seen her like this.

 

“Xin Tiao! (Heartbeat)” Lay’s dimple was so prominent now.

 

“Same! Wei Yi (Only you) is so overrated even though it’s good.. but I prefer Xin Tiao”

 

“Guys! We’re here!” I raised my voice feeling slightly annoyed that they ‘conveniently’ excluded me out of the conver and now they are ignoring me.

 

“Oh! That was fast! See you in a bit Kris! Anything give me a call okay? Don’t step foot into the hospital.” Aleyah alighted and they continued their conver as they walked into the hospital. I could see Lay’s stupid dimple from where I was.. so much for needing to hide that dimple so he don’t get recognized and I have to look after this damn car.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh my god. I still remember! That drama was like my childhood memory?”

 

“My aunt used to bring me to those shops that sells their cards with the actors and actresses on it.”

 

“You are crazy.”

 

“I’m serious!”

 

“Why would you want those cards for?”

 

“Truthfully…. I thought that I was really cool when I have those cards..”

 

“Hahahahah! I’m sure you will be the coolest if you’ve brought those cards to school.”

 

“How did you know?!”

 

“Oh my god, you can’t be serious….”

 

I pushed the cart behind a girl and a guy who never stopped talking ever since they stepped into the car? I can’t remember. The cart is empty and this is the 3rd time I’m walking pass the poultry rack. I could even remember what are the different parts of the chicken they are selling.

 

“Guys….” I called.

 

“You don’t look like you did that… noooo.”

 

“Guys……” it was a little louder this time.

 

“Why don’t you believe me?!”

 

“Guys……” Volume 6/10.

 

“I will never believe it. It’s too corny.”

 

“GUYS!!!!” Volume 9/10! They turned their head immediately. Not only them but a few others who were nearby. I pulled my hat lower instinctively.

 

“Can someone remind me what are we here for?” I asked in an annoyed tone as I pointed to the empty cart.

 

“Oh, Miyan. All your fault!” Aleyah slapped Lay’s hand playfully.

 

“What meeee?” He asked her back sneakily. Oh god, here we go again.

 

“Why not you tell me what to buy and you guys can resume your conver at the coffee place outside the mart?” I kindly offered my service since I have nothing to do and I am not in the conversation anyway.

 

“Sorry Kris.. please don’t be mad.” Aleyah came over and push the cart instead.

 

“I’m not.” I tried to sound less annoyed.

 

“I will buy you snacks uhm?” She raised her brows as she smiled. I could hear my heart beating loud and clear. I was supposed to be mad and annoyed with her for leaving me out the conversation the entire day but I couldn’t help to smile back at her now..

 

“Erm.. yeah.. sure..” I mumbled as she took off to the tidbits section. Oh god Kris, you . 

 

 

Congrats Exo!! Our boys 2nd win! **happy dance**

This chapter is for Kris fans. Just Kris and a little of Lay..

I shall TRY to update another chapter later if i can finish my work..

So keep a lookout! Please comment & subscribe..

Your comments and subscription that keeps me motivated to write. (even if the comment is 2 words i would be happy to hear frm you!)