Chapter 24

She's My Manager.

 

Onew POV

 

“It’s really okay Oppa!” She laughed as she opened the apartment’s door.

 

“No. I insist. “ I gave her the serious look.

 

“I’m 20 Oppa. Stop treating me like a baby!” She whined and pouted as she took off her shoes.

 

“You’re forever a baby in my eyes. So just listen to me.” Her pouting and whining turned my eyes into the shape of a crescent moon.

 

“Bo yah.. “ She pushed me playfully before heading in.

 

“OMO.”

 

“What?” I stepped behind her immediately holding her waist protectively. I was greeted by 6 pairs of haunting eyes immediately. Those eyes were not friendly.

 

“Ermmm. Annyeong?” I broke the silence and stick out my hand to say hi. The atmosphere was terrible. I could sense it.

 

“Why are you all still awake?” She asked as she looked back at them. I know she sensed the terrible atmosphere in the living room too.

 

“We.. are just discussing something. ” Suho smiled at her.

 

Then I noticed the intense staring by Baekhyun. He wasn’t staring at her, he was glaring at me. However, such intense stare didn’t only came from him. Kai was giving the exact same stare as he looked at my hand on her waist. However, their bruised on the corner of their lips were distracting me.

 

“I’m turning in. Nights guys. Nights Onew.” Kyungsoo stood up from the sofa between Sehun and Chanyeol and left. Sehun’s eyes were red.

 

“Is everything… okay?” Aleyah asked with a weird tone. I was quite sure she saw whatever I had noticed.

 

“Yupp. Aleyah go take a rest you must be tired.” Suho’s words were reassuring yet his tone was like a command.

 

“Hyung, I will send you out.” He stood up and ushered me out of the door.

 

“Thanks for sending her home.” Suho thanked with his angelic smile. His face looked tired.

 

“No worries. It’s my job anyway.” I shrugged. Something happened between Exo. As a leader I could sense it.

 

“Um.. Goodnight Hyung.” He said as he closed the door.

 

“Suho!” I held onto the door before he closed it.

 

“You can’t collapse before your member. They will have no one to depend on if you do.” I’m sure he knows what I’m talking about…

 

 

 

Aleyah POV

 

I switched my bedlamp on and off for the umpteenth time. I can’t sleep at all, my mind was filled with the 6 of them sitting at the couch staring at me so intensely after I came home with Onew Oppa. They refused to tell me what happened no matter how I asked. Baekhyun Oppa and Kai’s bruise were prominent, I’m sure I didn’t see it wrongly. I was quite sure Sehun cried too.

 

Just then I heard the door outside mine close. It was Kai’s room, the only room that is down the corridor from mine.

 

It’s either Baekhyun Oppa, D.O or Kai that is out. With that I quickly got out of bed, I know I will not be able to sleep if I don’t clear my doubts.

 

I slowly approach the lonely figure at the balcony. I couldn’t see who was it. He was wearing a hoodie and backfacing me.

 

As I went nearer, I realize this someone was smoking. Kai.

 

“Since when do you smoke?” I went into the balcony and closed the door behind me.

 

“Oh…” He was shocked to see me standing behind me. His expression tells it all.

 

“Since when do you smoke?” I repeated the sentence once again.

 

“When I’m stress.” He replied as he looked down on the floor, not moving.

 

“Don’t.. It’s not good for your health. Moreover you are a singer.” The moonlight cast it’s light on his face, allowing me to see how much weight he had loss.. and those dark circles beneath his eyes. The fresh bruise too.

 

“I…” He looked at me, his eyes tell me that he wants to say something.

 

“Nvm..”

 

“No matter how stress you are, you can always talk to me about it. I’m your manager for a reason.” I took his cig away from his finger and ceased it.

 

“Promise me not to smoke anymore?” He looked at me with those doubtful eyes.

 

“I will be here whenever you need someone to talk to. Always.” Instantly his eyes soften as he bit his lips and nod like an obedient little boy.

 

Kai POV

 

“Good boy” She ruffled my hair as her laughter echoed in the small balcony.

 

 

 

After she came back just now, she kept pressing about what happened between us. Nobody dared to say anything so Suho Hyung sent her back to her room. After she went back in, none of the Exo-K members said anything. Suho Hyung demanded Baekhyun Hyung to apologise to me but he just walked back to his room. Sehun and Chanyeol followed suit. The leader just patted my shoulders and asked me to rest early.

 

I looked at her laughing face, her eyes were in the shape of a crescent moon and they were so sincere that I felt like crying. Her touch stirred my hidden feelings that I had been hiding and avoiding all these while..

 

That moment just felt so right. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. I bury my head into her neck as tears blurred my vision.

 

“Just.. for a while.. Please…” I choked out as my bottled up feelings overwhelmed me..

 

This is currently my phone's lockscreen wallpaper!

It's been soooo long since i see this boy smile so heartily and i'm loving this picture!

I'm thinking about something.. i kinda need your opinions on it..

I wanna write a new story (As of now i will call it Oppa's Toy) starring Exo and you of course..

it will be a story. Now the problem is... shld i stop locker 303 and write Oppa's Toy or should I just create a third FF?

She's my Manager is earning much more likes and comments compared to Locker 303 and truthfully I'm kinda not motivated to write 303 anymore..

What do you guys thinkkkk? Please tell me your views abt it..

Anw, comment and subscribe please! (: