Chapter 1

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

I stopped outside a brown wooden door. Damn it. I cursed for the umpteenth time. What is the chairman thinking?! Firstly, being a male idol group’s manager is not a problem because I used to be SHINee’s manager for half a year before I was switched to take charge of F(x) but now he wants me to stay with the boys! I need to live under the same roof as them! Hello?! I’m just a girl in her 20s and I need to stay with a bunch of raging hormones guys. This is insane!

 

Punching in the numbers, the door unlocked by itself. I was greeted by a stench before I even step into their dorm. As I walked into the living room, blue calvin klein boxers, red Hugo Boss boxers, cartoon boxers, trousers, shirts were strewn everywhere. Opened chips and cans of soft drinks were all over the coffee table. Walking into the kitchen, the pot that was used to cook ramyeon was still left on the stove. The rubbish bin was overflowing and the laundry was piled up to my waist. What have the boys been doing in here?!

 

Talking about Exo, I’ve only seen them a few times but I knew who they were. F(x) and SHINee were close to them. They are a bunch of very hardworking kids practicing in the dance studio till wee hours in the morning. However, my impression of them is different now. Feeling annoyed, I decided to give them a wake up call personally.

 

The moment I opened the first room, I can’t even find where are the boys. They were sleeping among their dirty laudry on their bed as blankets. Looking at their faces, it was the baby-faced Baekhyun and rapper Chanyeol. Taking their dirty laudry off from them, I threw it to the floor. Grabbing a magazine I rolled it into a stick before hitting on them. “Yah! Wake up!”

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes sleepily. “Hyunggg. When did your voice become so high pitched?” He said as he rubbed his eyes before staring straight at me. “Who…Who are you?!” He said frantically as he shook Chanyeol awake. “Chanyeol-ah! Wake up! There’s a fan in our house!!” he shouted and that caused Chanyeol to sprang up immediately. “WHO ARE YOU?!” Chanyeol asked in shocked. Not telling them who am I, I ordered them to wash up and sit by the living room within 10 mins. The 2 boys were so shocked that they scramble to the washroom immediately.

 

The second room was much neater than the first. The clothes were neatly placed and there wasn’t any much stuff that was left on the floor. Drawing the curtains, I went over to their bed and pulled open their blankets that were over their head. “uhhhhhhh” one of them moaned as he tried to find the blanket with his eyes closed. Pulling the blankets from the other end, I didn’t let him succeed. “Hyungggggg! We don’t have schedule today…” D.O sat up and his mouth was in O the moment he saw me. “Good morning.” I told him sweetly before pointing to the guy next to him. Signalling him to wake him up. “Kai..Kai-ah.. wake up. Hurry!!” D.O said as he pushed him awake but to no avail. “KAI!” D.O was slapping his back now. “YAHH” He sat up screaming at D.O before looking at me. He looked at me in shock before he looked at his boxers and covered it with his blanket. “Wash up in 10 minutes and be in the living room.” I said as I left the room. Shaking off Kai’s body from my head, I saw 4 members staring at me straight in the living room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol must’ve wake Sehun and Suho up.

 

“Who are you?!” Chanyeol raised his voice

 

“Fan? If you are a fan you know that you’re invading your Oppa’s privacy right?” Suho told me calmly.

 

“Please leave. Before we call our manager..” Sehun warned.

 

“I’m your new manager.” I said with a sacarstic smile on my face as I saw Kai and D.O took their seats.

 

“BO?!” they all shouted in unison.

 

“I’m.Your.New.Manager.” I emphasized each word clearly. “Your previous manager quit his job and I’m here to take over him” I said simply.

 

Kai smirked the moment I finished my sentence.

 

“Wae?” I asked

 

“You? You’re a girl. How can you be our manager?” Suho asked.

 

“Why not? I used to be SHINee’s manager.” I replied confidently.

 

“But.. You look so young… you look younger than me..” Baekhyun said as he looked at me from top to bottom

 

“So? I can’t be your manager if I’m younger than you?” I asked him back.

 

Kai smirked once again. I turned to glare at him while he just rolled his eyes before looking away.

 

“I’m Aleyah, 20 this year. This is all you all need to know about me” I told them flatly because I knew they don’t welcome me at all. Some of them were already sleeping while some were using their phones instead of paying attention to whatever I have to say.

 

“You have no schedule today…” I announced as they all stood up and moved towards their room.

 

“BUT!” I said with my arms crossed.

 

“You all are not gonna go back to sleep.” I continued.

 

“What do you want then?” Kai asked rudely

 

“Clean.Your.Dorm” I breathed every word on his face as I said it.

 

“Pffttt. Hahah, you’re funny. Even our previous managers don’t ask us to clean. What makes you think we’ll clean it for you?” Kai’s attitude was bad since the start and it just got worst.

 

“Not for me. It’s for your fans.. You know what will happen if I just snap a few pictures and post online about how dirty Exo’s dorm is.. and… maybe with an additional info of how many managers, coordis and assistant that’ve quit because of them…I think it will be an interesting news. “ I said casually while I looked at my pretty nails. If your attitude is bad towards me, my attitude won’t be as good either.

 

“You know you can’t do that.” Kai was trying to push his luck.

 

“You can try.” I said as I took out my Iphone and switched to the camera mode and snapped a picture of a blue Calvin Klein boxers on the floor.

 

“Guys, let’s just clean the dorm. We can split the job. C’mon” Leader Suho tried to ease the tension by giving out instructions.

 

The boys had no choice but to adhere to their leader. Somehow they are obeying their leader quite well..

 

“Make sure you all clean everything from the living room, to your kitchen, to your bedroom by the time I come back. “ I said lightly causing them to stare at me with anger. “Oh, and I need a room because I will be staying here as well.” I could see them looking at one another in shocked. Turning around, I was about to leave to go back to F(x)’s dorm to pack my luggages when someone grabbed my wrist.

 

Turning behind, it was Kai. “I will make sure you will be the shortest manager on Exo’s list.” He whispered into my ears before disappearing into his room.

 

Shortest manager? Hahahaha, we shall see. Don’t ever underestimate a girl’s power..

 

 

I know in Exo's dorm there's Kyungsoo Omma doing the chores but just imagine this yeah! hahah.

Hope you enjoyed the first chap! Just came back from work and i'm gonna sleep now. 

Good morning to you all and goodnight to myself! ^^