Chapter 17

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

 

“Oh. Finally.” I whispered to myself before pushing through the glass doors of our company’s rooftop.

 

“I knew you would be here.” I told him as I approach him slowly.

 

“Only you will know my whereabouts” He looked at me before smiling weakly.

 

“Gwenchana?” Something must be wrong.. he looks different and the atmosphere is weird..

 

“If I say I’m alright I would be lying.” Onew oppa continued to look ahead. I just remained quiet as I rest my hand on his shoulder, giving him a light squeeze as encouragement. I believe that if he wants to tell me what’s troubling him, he would.

 

“Kumawo.” He looked at me before taking my hands off his shoulder to hold it in his.

 

“My grandmother is hospitalized.. and I can’t visit her. SHINee is going to Japan tmr for 3 weeks.. I’m afraid I may not be able to see her anymore..” He swallowed hard as he choked out these words, tears were running in his eyes.

 

“At times like this.. I ask myself if being an idol was worth it. I may not even get to see halmonim’s anymore and as a grandson I can’t even stay by her side to look after her… I feel so unfillial… I feel so useless…so what I have all the talent? I can’t even spend time with my family…” Tilting his head away from me to hide his tears, his shaky voice betrayed him. I know he is crying right now.

 

SM has been too cruel with idol’s freedom. I know that better than anyone else. However right now, this issue concerns life and death. Onew Oppa’s halmonim looked after him since young and he loves her dearly. All he wants is just a few hours to visit his beloved halmonim before leaving for Japan tomorrow and yet the company objects to it.

 

“I will help you.” I told him before pulling my hand out from his and turned away. I’m sure there is a way to smuggle Onew Oppa into the hospital.. even if I’m risking my job, I’m still gonna do this for him. I will do whatever it takes to let Onew Oppa visit his Halmonim before leaving for Japan…

 

“Don’t. Aleyah Don’t.” He grabbed my hand once again and held me back. Before I could break free from his grip he pulled me into his embrace. “Kajima… Just…stay with me…” he begged before I felt my shirt being soaked by his tears.. but I didn’t mind at all. Not at all.

 

“You’re awake?” That familiar voice filled my ears as I register the surrounding. That’’s right I’m in the hospital. It was a dream… I dreamt of the past.

 

“Oppa… why are you still here?” Onew Oppa was still sitting next to me, holding my hands on his left as he my head lightly with the other.

 

“I told you I will look after you right? You forgot?” He smiled sweetly and spoke really softly. His hot breadth blew on my face and my stomach felt queasy instantly.

 

“You still have schedule… I can stay here alone.” I tried to pull my hands out from his but he held it tightly.

 

“Ani. I won’t leave you alone anymore. Never.” I felt myself froze when Onew Oppa said that. I thought I was still in my dreamland till I felt pain coming from my abdomen.

 

“ I regretted letting you go. “ He whispered softly before kissing my knuckles lightly.

 

Luhan POV

 

"Oh my gawd" I mouthed the word to Kris as I shut the ward room's door behind me. What exactly did I hear?!

 

"Onew hyung and Aleyah are together?!" I dragged duizhang to the corner of the corridor before clarifying clearly. I'm sure I heard this part correctly.

 

"To be exact, it's used to be together." Kris snapped at me.

 

"But still! This is a juicy gossip. Wait till I tell Sehun abo..."

 

"No. You are not telling anyone Luhan." Kris facial expression was cold. How can one not react to this news? Seriously?

 

"Why Kris?! It's only among Exo. I promise!"

 

"No. I said no means no!" Kris shouted before storming off the corridor.

 

"Bo yah...." what's wrong with this guy?

 

Kris POV

 

Storming to the rooftop of the hospital, I slumped myself down to the nearest bench.

 

Onew hyung and Aleyah used to be together? What is happening? Within these few days there are so many things to digest.. I feel as though my head gonna explode any moment. First was Aleyah took the stab for Kai. Then we found out that Kai had been making things difficult for Aleyah to the extend of keeping her boarding pass and Baekhyun concluded that even the stabbing issue was part of Kai’s plan. Now Onew hyung and her used to be together. What is happening right now? Suddenly I feel as though Aleyah is just a mere stranger and that everybody in EXO is keeping secrets from one another. Exo K kept quiet about things Kai did.. What is happening Exo? What is happening to the we are one?!

 

And I didn't mean to snap at Luhan.. I just didn't want anyone else to know that she used to be together with Onew Hyung. Don't ask me why but I didn't like the fact that ppl will associate her with him if they knew about it. Maybe I'm just selfish.. Maybe I'm just being pissy... Maybe I'm just in love with her? Maybe...

 

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed my lungs out in hope that I will feel better. This feeling is too y. Too y.

 

Hi there!

Even though my MP is over, i'm flooded with assignments! and i have my tests in 2 weeks time. gosh.

i'm so stress that i'm having writer's block so please pardom me if the storyline .

trying very hard to update even without any creativity.

Will try to update Locker 303 tmr! (in case there are ppl who are still reading it, but i highly doubt so.)

AND I HAVEN'T SPAZZ ABT MIROTIC. GOSHSDKH8J.AJSKHD38!

it's monday tmr and i'm gonna turn in early.

School. /: