Chapter 5

She's My Manager.

 

Aleyah POV

 

"Oh! Jagiya!" Taemin screamed the moment he saw me.

 

"Michyeoso?!" I hissed while I pushed his head away. Everyone in the studio is staring at us right now. Taemin and I are very close friends and he would always call me his jagiya because according to him I would have an extreme respond whenever he calls me that.

 

"Hahah, don't bother about them. How are you?" He said as he gave me a nice hug. "I miss you my friend"

 

"Me too." I said as I felt my nose turning a little sour. His embrace made me feel somewhat worst.. Because I missed those days where SHINee and I hanged out together. Now that I’m with Exo, I get outcasted everyday. ):

 

"Ehem" someone cleared his throat.

 

"Oh Kai! Miyan I didn't see you" Taemin let go of me and went over to his friend.

 

"I will go and put down the stuff" I said as I left them alone. It was W Live photoshoot and Kai was involved in the shoot with Taemin and some SNSD members. Sehun and Luhan was already here filming their part.

 

"Aleyah." Kai's voice made me lookup from whatever I was doing.

 

"Neh?"

 

"Can you bring Mong-gu over?" Kai "asked". It was not a question it was an instruction.

 

"Mong-gu?!" I stared at him in disbelief. Did he just ask me to go back to the dorm just to bring the dog over?!

 

"Yeah. Snsd noona wants to see him. Please be quick, I don’t want to keep them waiting." He left right after saying it.

 

Inhaling a deep breadth, I look at my broken beads bracelet that was all over the floor. Bad omen indeed.

 

Kai POV

 

It took her around an hour and a half to get Mong-gu here. She was struggling with his cage the moment she entered the studio.

 

"Give it to me." Taemin got up from the couch beside me and walked over to help her. I just stayed in my position as I stared at her.

 

"Thanks" she said to Taemin as she massaged her right hand.

 

"He's here." she said as she looked at the dog in Taemin's arm.

 

"I know. I can see that." I walked passed her to pick up the dog. Actually she didn't have to bring him here.. Snsd noona just happen to know that Exo has 2 dogs at our dorm and wanted to see their pic. Thus, I thought it would be killing two birds with one stone if she could bring one of them here. First to annoy the hell out of the witch, secondly the Snsd noonas can play with him.

 

"Oh..Mong-gu ah, this is Taeminnie. One of my close friends.." I introduce him to my dearest puppy as I saw her picking up the cage and walk towards the exit. I smirked lightly.

 

"Aigoo~ Kiyowo!" Taemin said as he hugged the puppy from me.

 

"Jagiya.. Let's take a pic..." Taemin stopped when he found out that the witch was not behind him.

 

"Where is Aleyah?" he asked me.

 

"How do I know?" I replied casually. Who cares about where she's going man..

 

"Sigh. I wanna take a picture with her.." Taemin whined.

 

"Do you happen to like her or something?” I asked him as I tried not to give him my disgusted look. I can’t imagine anyone falling for that ugly witch.

 

“Maybe…?” Taemin replied with a smile on his face as he ruffle the puppy’s fur.

 

“WHAT?!” I stared at him in disbelief. With Taemin’s criteria, he could get someone hundred times, no thousand times better than her.

 

“She sees me as her best friend..” I could see disappointment in his eyes.

 

“Why? What do you like about her?”

 

“Everything.. You know, if it isn’t for her, SHINee wouldn’t be what we are today. Taemin said as he carried the dog to the SNSD noonas.

 

SHINee wouldn’t be what we are today … What does he mean by that?

 

Aleyah POV

 

“Aigoo~ Kiyowo!” Yoona and Seohyun shrieked the moment they saw Mong-gu and they were dying to take a picture with him. Actually the dog is cute, just that his owners are UGLY (character wise) and adorable (maybe only Baekhyun?)

 

“Let me help you.” Kai smiled and offered to take a picture for the SNSD members. So fake. If only these girls can see his what he’s true colours are. UGLY character..Uurgh.

 

“Alright. Sehun-ssi, Luhan-ssi, Take a rest. Kai-ssi, Yoona-ssi, Seohyun-ssi it’s your turn now!” The photographer instructed. Instinctively, Kai took off that smiley mask of his and passed me the dog.

 

“Look after him.” He shoved Mong-gu in my embrace before disappearing into the sets.

 

“Sigh.. Mong-gu ah. Why is your owner like that?” I asked him softly before bringing him to the car to wait for Kai and Sehun to end their photoshoot.

 

[3 hours later~]

 

“Ahhh~ I’m so tired.” Sehun complained as he boarded the van. “Why must Luhan stay behind for another shoot?”

 

“Because of his baby-face” Kai replied as he started to touch his pocket.

 

“Wae?”

 

“I.. I can’t find my ring.” Kai said.

 

“Ring?” I asked him back, confused. I don’t remember him wearing any rings when he came for the photoshoot..

 

“I think I left it in the dressing room!” he looked at me.

 

“Arasso. I will be back.” I said as I headed back to the dressing room. I wouldn’t be surprise if the damn ring is not there. What to do?

 

After searching high and low for 15 mins, true enough, the ring was nowhere to be found. Walking out to the carpark where the van was parked, the van was missing!

 

“Yubsehyo? Kai-ssi, where are you all?” I called to ask as I walked around the spacious carpark looking for the black van.

 

“We? Oh, miyan. I forgot to tell you that we left already.” He hanged up right after he finished his sentence. I stood rooted to the ground with my the du du sound ringing in my ears.

 

“Ottoke…? Sigh..” I said as I hanged my head unknowingly.. Suddenly I felt tified. It was a mixture of feelings. I was annoyed, I was also irritated, I’m frustrated and I felt very demoralized. It was as though I was a maid for them to summon around. No, not even a maid.. I was just a plain idiot being fooled around by them.. an idiot for them to play around with.

 

Flagging a cab, I looked out of the window as my vision started to blur. I felt like giving up.. it was only a week and I can’t stand the boys any longer.

 

Suddenly, a voice came into my head.

 

"No matter what..Hang in there Araji?"

 

Baekhyun Oppa..

 

Wiping my tears, I slowly made up my mind.. I will change the boys. I will make sure they accept me as their manager. I will do whatever it can to change their mind. Aleyah, you can do this!

 

With that, a plan starts to form in my head…

 

Chapter 5 of She's My Manager.. Please comment & Subscribe. 

I haven't been getting any comments or subscribers recently *SOBS

But anw, I've got something to show you guys!

It's from  LoveKpopBoyBand   blog but it's so freaking awesome that i can't stop watching it!!!

 

OMGGGG. KAI WTH ARE YOU DOING AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IT TO?!!!!!

i'm hyperventilating at the tch part and imma get you tonight then. OMG. dies~

i showed it to my friend and i told her that if Kai ever do that come here thing to me, i will run there immediately.

She went like, "You gonna run there? I think i will strip for him on the spot mannn."

HAHAHA. just some ertic thoughts from my friend when we were spazzing..

I mean, who can resist this damn y monster?!

AARGHHH.