Chapter 13

She's My Manager.

 

Kai POV

 

Before our van could come to a complete stop outside the hospital, I pull open the van’s door and run into the A & E immediately.

 

“Kai!!!” Lay came running behind me.

 

“Kai! Hold on!” Sehun’s shouted.

 

“Where… Where is she?” I looked around frantically in the A & E. There’s no nurses or doctors rushing.. everything look so peaceful.

 

“Kai!” Lay caught up with me.

 

“Where is she?!” I couldn’t control my emotions anymore. My chest hurts and everything feels like it’s falling apart… How come?

 

“Hold on.. I will ask.” Sehun ran to the nearest information counter.

 

“Oh?! Sehun-ssi!!”

 

“Ahhhh! Sehun-ssi!”

 

“OmoOmo! Kai-ssi and Lay-ssi!!!!!”

 

Suddenly the entire A & E was bustling with commotion.

 

“Where is Aleyah?!!” Baekhyun came running in as well. With the rest of the members behind.

 

“Omo… Exo-ya!!”

 

“Kai!!!”

 

“Suho!!!”

 

“Over here kids!” Suddenly a familiar voice came from a corner and we saw Taegoon Hyung.

 

“Where is she?!!” I grabbed his hands and asked. I need to see her now.. I have so many questions to ask her… so many…

 

“There.” He pointed to the long corridor behind him. From where we were we could see 5 figures..

 

“Aleyah Odisso?!!!!”

 

“How is she?!”

 

Baekhyun and I asked almost at the same time. However all the Exo M’s member just turned and looked at us with a heavy expression as they remain silent.

 

“In there.” Xiumin pointed to the operating theatre.

 

“She will be okay, Kai.” Lay pulled me into his embrace and hugged me. However I didn’t feel any better.. Why? Why did she block it? I was so mean to her yet she risked her life for me..

 

“Gwenchana.. She will be okay.” Kyungsoo ruffled my hair as my eyes were fix on something else..something so striking… Kris white shirt that was soaked with her blood..

 

That moment my tears came gushing out of my eyes… I couldn’t control anymore.. I’m supposed to be the one losing that amount of blood… not her..not that girl that I always bully…

 

Suho POV

 

“Kai… Kai!” I tried to wake him up from his sleep but to no avail. His eyes remained shut as he cried in his dreams.

 

“Kai!!” Kyungsoo came over to wake him up as well.

 

“*sniff* mmmm” He lifted his head from Aleyah’s bedside as he wiped his tears with his backhand.

 

“You should go back and rest. When she’s awake we’ll call you.” I told him. Aleyah just came out from the operating theatre after an 8 hours long operation. None of the members ate nor talked for that 8 hours. Everyone just remained silent as we stood outside the operating theatre rooting for our guardian angel. Yes, she’s definitely Exo’s guardian angel. None of our managers have done this much for us. Breakfast every morning, staying with us till we finish our practise, helping us with our outfits and makeup personally…

 

“Ani.. *sniff * I’m.. I’m not gng anywhere.” He said in between his crying hiccups. Kai had been crying ever since she entered the operating theatre.. I’ve never seen Kai cried before, not even when he hurt his back during the showcase in China..

 

“Baek. Go back and clean up.” I instructed him but he just shook his head slowly. His hand held on to Aleyah’s hand tightly.

 

“Kris. Get Exo M to go back first.. At least there’s someone to take over us later” Kris changed out of his “bloody” outfit as he leaned against the wall motionless. His eyes fixed on Aleyah.

 

“They won’t leave till she wakes up. You know it.” Kris whispered.

 

“Hyung!” Luhan jumped up from his seat the moment he saw Taegoon Hyung entering the ward.

 

“Orh..” He acknowledged us as he looked at Aleyah with pain in his eyes before looking away to blink his tears away.

 

“Ottae? Did the police get hold of the fan?” Xiumin asked.

 

“Ani.. It was too crowded. The person got away.” He replied with a sigh.

 

“Bo yah..” Tao groaned as Lay rolled his eyes.

 

“However, they found this.” Taegoon Hyung pulled out his handphone and showed us the image.

 

“This is to teach you a lesson. Stay away from Kai Oppa. Or else…..” Chanyeol read it out for everyone.

 

“Huh? What does that mean?” Sehun’s eyebrow furrowed.

 

“Didn’t the fan tried to injure Kai?” Kyungsoo was confused as well.

 

“The police are guessing that the fan’s main target was Aleyah all along.. as to how did it become Kai… Nobody knows…” Taegoon Hyung answered.

 

“This also means that Aleyah is in danger till the person gets caught.” Kris reasoned and everyone turned to look at him immediately.

 

“That person said this is just to teach you a lesson. Stay away frm Kai Oppa or else.. or else something more will happen isn’t it?” Kris continued.

 

“I’m not leaving her alone frm now on!” Baekhyun exclaimed as his expression became worried. The room fell into complete silence once again.. with only Aleyah’s heartbeat beeping in the background.

 

“From now on, we will take turns to look after her. Nobody is to leave Aleyah alone.” As a leader, this is the best solution I can think of as for now.. we have to protect our guardian angel…we have to.

 

For once i'm updating She's My Manager first. hahah.

Actually i have a few more new storylines forming in my head. /:

i'm very eager to write them but i know i can't cope with so many on-going FF. 

(I barely can cope with 2! /:)

I really dunno what to do with them because i think it's quite an awesome new storyline..sigh.

Oh a good news to share! My completed FF (dancing machines) reached 66 subbies! I know it's nothing compared to other users who have hundreds but i'm thankful enough! Thank you lovelies~

Okay, i'm gonna write locker 303 now! so if you haven't read it please support it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211355/locker-303-kimsoohyun-exo-exokai-kai-infinitemyungsoo-hunhan-nuestjr

Toodles! Comment and subscribe please~