Chapter 55

She's My Manager.

 

When Aleyah finally woke up, she was still in the same garage. How long had she passed out? She doesn’t know. All she remembered was Kai calling her and that was all. Kai? Yes Kai! Had she been dreaming or that it was true he’s here? She pried her eyes open as she search for him.

 

It didn’t take her long to see him being tied to a chair across her. And there was someone beside him, Sehun. She was stunned by his presence here and from how he was tied to the chair she concluded that they were probably kidnapped by her too.

 

“Kai!”

 

“Sehun!”

 

She struggled to shout for them but was so dry that barely any sound came out from it.

 

“Just quit trying. Save your last breadth to scream when you die later.” The teenage girl who was sitting on the couch filing her nails spoke.

 

“I really don’t know how can you have the cheek to stick around Oppa like this. Neither are you pretty nor do you have model like body. Where did you get your confidence from? Who told you that you can stick to Oppa like this?” She put down her things and walked towards Aleyah who was sitting on a floor. Her evil eyes were twinkling. Instinctively, she pushed herself backwards with her tied feet until her back hit the cemented wall. “You must have thrown yourself at Oppa. Probably slept with Oppa when he’s not himself. And judging from how Sehun Oppa came running o save you, you must have seduced him too right?”

 

Before Aleyah could open to defend herself, someone beat her to it.

 

“No she didn’t sleep with me.” Kai woke up just in time to hear how MiRae humiliated her with those words, “Neither did she sleep with Sehun.”

 

“She did not stick around me because I’m the one sticking to her.” Kai looked at Aleyah before continuing, “Although she doesn’t have a face or body that is deem as pretty or gorgeous by the others, to me it’s sufficient. Because it’s a part of her.”

 

“Oppa, please stop.” MiRae who was crying now begged Kai to stop talking. Those words were not what she wanted to hear.

 

“She has the kindest heart I’ve ever seen. She saved me despite the fact that I was being so mean to her. She pushed me away so I won’t be stabbed by you.”

 

“Oppa…” She went over to Kai, “I didn’t want to stab you. Please trust me… I was aiming towards her but those crazy fangirls pushed me and I lost my balance and the knife went towards you instead…”

 

“Mirae-ah, when you love someone, you don’t hurt them. Instead, you would want to take their place and suffer instead. Imagine how I feel the moment I saw her when I came into this garage? She was laying on the floor lifelessly. And now she’s being tied and abused by my fan now. MiRae, Oppa beg you. Let her go. Please.”

 

“Whatever you want, Oppa will agree to it. Just let her go. Please.” Kai eyes were slightly blurred as he said it but he was determined to put herself above him this time. He loves her and he doesn’t want her to be hurt again.

 

Aleyah’s tears couldn’t stop flowing when she heard those words from Kai. Although he didn’t say it directly, she could tell that he loves her. And that was why he would rather be the one suffering. But she would not allow that. As much as she could not speak, she made struggling noise with as she shook her head frantically. There was no way she would leave Kai in the saesang fan’s hands. It’s either the two of them leave together or both of them don’t at all.

 

“Stop it!! I don’t want hear you begging for that !!” MiRae shouted as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand. “The more Oppa begs me to release her, the more I hate her!”

 

“So I won’t let her leave!” MiRae went over to Aleyah and pulled her up. As much as Aleyah tried struggling to fight her off, she was too weak for that. “And I will make sure she disappears so Oppa won’t have to beg anyone anymore.”

 

“No!!!” Kai shouted as he struggled to get off the chair he was being tied to. He watched MiRae dragged Aleyah to the middle of the garage where there was a string made into a loop hanging from the ceiling.

 

“You crazy woman!!!” Another low voice shouted. It was none other than Sehun. He had actually regained conscious long ago but he pretended he didn’t because he didn’t want to spoil Kai’s confession. But this useless hyung still did not say the L word to her afterall. “Let her go!!!”

 

Kai and Sehun watched Aleyah struggled and shook her head furiously and helplessly as the girl put the loop around her neck. MiRae’s other hand held onto the longer end of the string.

 

“Aleyah!” Kai screamed. His heart felt like it was going to be dug out. He couldn’t care less about how his tears were flowing out of his eyes already.

 

“No… Aleyah!” Sehun shouted as well. He was as agitated as Kai. Both struggling to get themselves off the chair but they were being tied to it too tightly.

 

“Hah, finally I can bid goodbye to this . You will not be seen around Kai Oppa from now onwards.” Aleyah felt her neck being lifted by the string. Her tears blurred her vision already. All she could see was the blurred image of Kai and Sehun. Her eyes fix on that one boy, she knew that chances of her survival was slim. The only regret she have now was never telling Kai how she had fallen in love with him. She had taken his company for granted because she thought there would still be time to tell him in the future. But who knows her life was going to end right here and right now.

 

As much as she wanted to tell confess to Kai now, she couldn’t. didn’t allow her to speak at all. Deep in her heart, she whispered to the boy she had her eyes on this entire time. Telling how much she loves him and how she treasured the time they had at the balcony together. Then she bid goodbye to both of them before closing her eyes in defeat, waiting for death.

 

“Aleyah! Don’t!” She could hear Kai screaming.

 

“Aleyah! Don’t give up. Keep struggling!!!” It was Sehun’s.

 

“Aleyah! I love you! I really love you! I know it’s all too late now but if I don’t say it, I won’t have the chance anymore! Those times with you at the balcony and practise room were the happiest day of my life..”

 

A smile formed on Aleyah’s face upon hearing it. They were the last words she heard before she felt herself struggling to breathe..

 

Firstly, I'm sorry for such a short chapter again.

Secondly, thank you for your support on My Daddy is a Superstar!

With only a foreword posted, I manage to get 59 subscribers, 6 comments and 5 upvotes. It's definitely a record-breaking for me!

Thank you so so much. *Double Bows*

And the amount of subscribers for all my other fanfic increased as well. ^^

You guys deserve an award for showing me so much love! I'm really thinking about writing a sequel to SMM since you guys love it so much, this is the only way i can think of to thank you guys..

Anw enjoy~