Chapter 43

She's My Manager.

 

“That’s….that’s not…. Fair!” The girl pouted as she crossed her arms on her waist. The boy was already in the mart collecting a trolley.

 

“Too bad for you.” The boy did a merong before the girl chased him once again. Baekhyun shunned from her hit as he ran down the supermart, earning some attention from others but he didn’t care. He was totally enjoying this moment.

 

“Let’s compete again.” Aleyah felt that the competition earlier wasn’t fair and she wanted another. “Let’s compete who can find the groceries first!”

 

“I don’t wantttt….” Baekhyun sneakily sang beside her ears before giggling at her annoyed face. Earlier, he bugged her saying he needed a new shirt rack when the rest were still unpacking their stuff. However they couldn’t find any stores nearby that sells shirt rack and the boy didn’t want to waste the alone chance so he asked her to walk around the neighbourhood instead. Then she suggested to locate the nearest mart and he raced her to it. She gladly accepted the competition, however she lost because she was a minute too slow.

 

“I want my bubble tea later.” Whistling down the racks of poultry, Baekhyun was in a really good mood, she lost and she has to treat him to bubble tea.

 

“Okay, later. Let me buy some groceries first.” The girl walked ahead of him and went straight to the tidbits section. “What does Tao likes to eat?”

 

“Why are you buying snacks specially for him?” He pouted.

 

“Because I know what the 6 of you like to eat? I know nothing about the other 6.” She pushed his cheeks upwards so his pout turned into a smiley. “Stop being jealous of your own member will you?”

 

“What’s my favourite snack then?” His tiny eyes were sparkling with excitement and anticipation as he stood beside her in front of the tidbits rack.

 

“You like…. This.” She picked out a box of chocolate pocky and waved before the boy. His eyes turned into an arch immediately as he snatched the box of snack from her and held it in his hand like it was the most precious thing ever. Happiness spread through him and he felt so touched that she remembers the little details about him even though he never tell her upfront before.

 

“I will buy you more of that okay?” The girl smiled back at him as she put a few boxes of it into her trolley. Then she took some other snacks that the other boys like before pushing the cart towards the milk section.

 

“We still have tons of milk at home. Finish that first?” The boy crept up behind her as she was looking at the expiry date. The two of them were so close to each other that people around them mistook them as a couple. They were less than an inch from one another as they both studied the carton of milk in her hand.

 

“But I’m scared I won’t have time to come by. Plus the mart it’s quite far from our apartment.”

 

“I can always drive you here. I can borrow the car from Taegoon hyung.” The boy suggested as she considered seriously. Both of them were so engross in their conversation to realize that there were people eavesdropping to their conversation.

 

“Aigooo, such a young couple and so loving.”

 

“Yeah. It’s rare for young people to be married so early.”

 

“And they have a house too.”

 

“The boy look younger than my son and he has such a pretty wife.. Aigooo. How useless can my Joonhyun can?”

 

Baekhyun overheard the conversation between the Ahjummas behind them and he glanced around him to see if there were any other couples instinctively. Nope, there wasn’t. So this means that they are talking about them.

 

“Aigoo, how old are you boy?” Ahjumma A asked Baekhyun, totally oblivious to the fact that he’s a superstar.

 

“Erm, I’m 22.” He replied meekly.

 

“22? How old is your wife?” Ahjumma B was curious too. Baekhyun didn’t know how to reply so he just tapped Aleyah. She turned around to be greeted by 2 Ahjummas looking at them with great interest. “Neh?”

 

“How old are you miss?”

 

“I’m 20.. Why?” She asked them with confusion twinkling in her eyes.

 

“20 and 22? Aiyo. So loving!”

 

“Your husband was brought up well. He follows you to the mart. That’s rare.”

 

“Yeah.. your husband is good looking too. And you are pretty. What a lovely couple!”

 

“Hus….band?” Aleyah pointed at Baekhyun and turned to look at him as realization hit her.

 

The boy looked at her shocked face, it was so adorable that he wanted to pinch her rosy cheeks so badly. Then an idea struck him as a grin spread across his face. “Neh, I’m lucky to get such a lovely wife like her. She’s really good at cooking.” Baekhyun put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to him before beaming at the Ahjummas.

 

“You sure know how to capture a guy’s heart. Your Omma have taught you well, to make them come home you have to make them miss the food you cook. “ Ahjumma B blabber non stop as Aleyah just stared at Baekhyun and the Ahjummas back and forth. She couldn’t register what just happened. Did she just gained a husband suddenly?

 

“Do you all have any kids?” Ahjumma A asked Baekhyun, causing him to blush.

 

“Erm…. Not… yet.” This caused Aleyah to glare at him. What?! Not yet?!

 

“Why is this so? You 2 are young… should be energetic.” Ahjummas were hinting about . This caused the couple to blush even more.

 

“Stop teasing them, look at their blushed faces.”

 

“You two will have cute kids. Work hard okay? Eat more eel.” The ahjummas told Baekhyun openly before leaving causing Aleyah to choke.

 

“Jagiya… are you okay?” Baekhyun was biting back his smile. It kinda feels good to be mistaken as a couple with her and he doesn’t mind if this continues on. Somehow pictures of little Baekhyun and Little Aleyah started to appear before him, how they would pester the parents to buy them snacks in this mart. This widened the smile on his face.

 

“Of course I’m okay my dear…..” Aleyah slid her arm around his waist as she leaned closer to him.  His heart almost stop to hear those words coming from her but he was brought back to reality when he felt pain coming from his waist.

 

“Ouch! Why did you pinch me?” Baekhyun yelped.

 

“You are too weak my dear… time to grow some meat.” She rolled her eyes at him before pushing the trolley away, increasing the distance between them.

 

“Jagiya! What about my bubbletea?” The boy shouted as he chased after her. Even if it was just an act, he wanted it continue for as long as possible.

 

“None for you.”

 

“Why honey?”

 

“No why.”

 

“Are you angry baby?”

 

“Please don’t be angry?”

 

“I promise to wash the dishes tonight Jagiya.”

 

“I promise to wash the dishes and the clothes tonight, is it okay my lovely wife?”

 

“Oh my god, I’m not married yet.”

 

“Yes you are. You are married to me for today.”

 

An update means..... i've finished my work!

Yesss! I'm so happy that i've finished my stuff! ^^

I don't know if this chapter is fluffy enough for you guys! Tried very hard to think of something not so cliche and i thought of this.

And i just watched their performance today and yesterday's. 

Kai, can you please stop taking off your jacket?!!! It's too y, i can't handle it!

And Sehun seems to be not smiling a lot ever since growl promo started. Why maknae~~

Baekhyun is too cute i need to pinch his cheeks!

Okay, enough of me spazzing. gonna turn in early. 

Enjoy~